It was quiet in the barracks. Strangely dark, as if one could not see the walls.

Phoenyx looked around, frowning. Suddenly there was a man, one she didn't recognise, but tall, shritless and muscular, making her pulse quicken.

She smiles a little, and looked around. Truning back, the man was gone, but Tyche there, sat oin a stool in a short dress, sipping her cocktail.

Tyche remains seated, bringing up her glass. Lips touch delicately on the rim, pulling in a brief, measured drink before setting it down. Then her eyes are back on the Obrimos, her mouth slightly agape, but the look itself is brief. Soon the Acanthus looks away, feigning bashfulness as she pushes a loose strand behind her ears and grants a soft smile to her glass. The eyes, though, are quick to return, granting Pheonyx an appraising look before Tyche's expression turns almost inviting, rotating her form to face the Arrow more directly.

Phoenyx is suddenly in front of the Acanthus. Her heart is pounding.

"See something else you... like?" Tyche asks, not-so-innocently. She moves closer.

Suddenly they're kissing, hands are moving.

As they pull away Phoenyx opens her eyes but Tych is no longer there.

It's Skye.

"I am sure we can find some nice physical activity we can both enjoy..."

With a gasp, the Arrow's eyes snap open in a panic. Her breathing is shallow and there's a sheen of sweat all over her body.

3 a.m.

Slowly Phoenyx gets up and creeps her way down to the shower. The cold water shocked her skin and snaps her nerves into awakenness, her brow furrowed in concentration.

What the fuck was that? What does it mean? Do I... I'm not...

What do I do?