Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Flowering gives Alex a smile. "That's good. Even a part of the day can work wonders, especially if you can be fortunate enough to share it with someone you care about."

He arches an eyebrow at Sonnie's comment. "And here I thought Bast looked so favourably on mummification." He shrugs. "Live and learn, I suppose."

Rhodes nods as Sera talks of taking time off. "You work so hard, darling. I'm just glad you're taking care of yourself." A look across. "She'll do near anything for anyone, just to see a smile. I've never known anone as genuinely giving as Sera is."

He samples the creme brulee, a look of satisfaction on his usually passive features. "Mmm, excellent," he says, though emerald eyes are focused back on the Nyx.

Following his fiancee's lead was difficult - talking others up, it was so... disctracting from oneself. Still, it was worth a try, if only to make Sera happy. "And there's the staff, of course. NOt just a martial artist but Sonnie employs a... bo is it, i believe? With excellent talent."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Really," he asked with a glint of sarcasm at Sonnie's hobby, folding his hands under his chin. She clearly enjoyed being vague and cryptic, though a genuine smile came as her friends tried to open a few insights on her behalf.

"So you kick ass and eat dinner. I suppose it is unfortunate that we're wrapping up the final course of the meal," he lightly jested. On that note, the waitress came around leaving the check at each party. Alex motioned to leave it with him before returning his focus to Sera and Maxwell.

"That is a wonderful trait to have, especially surrounded by the right kind of people," he complimented. Those who would take advantage of such a giving spirit were a dime a dozen, but nobody here appeared to be that kind of person. "You are lucky to have such fortune," ​he said to Sera.

Blood Hunt:

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Oh! Right! Parkour!" Sonnie nodded energetically, her head bobbing up and down as Sera helpfully reminded her of one of her own hobbies. Friends are useful! "Yes, I enjoy some urban free running. Being a traceur. Do you know anything about parkour, Alex?"

"I'll get the blueprints, you pack us some bag lunches, and we'll go mummy hunting!" She grinned at the Nix. Sometimes it was unclear if she was joking or not, or if she even knew either way.

"Bast?" She blinked confusedly at Rhodes, her knowledge of Egyptian mythology based solely on Brendan Frasier movies.

"As meals go, this one has been a fascinating experience," the Beast smiled at Alex. "I rate it quite highly, as a connoisseur of edibles."

Out of time! We'd best wrap this up!
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I just need to be doing things.” Having nothing to do let the mind wander, and that was dangerous.
    A wink was given to him when he focused back on her.

“How could I forget the staff?”
    she exclaims, “But yes, excellent talent indeed. Anyone would be luck to learn from her.” Talking up the Beast was natural for her.

She attempts to wave off the compliment, “It’s just how I was brought up, always giving and helping those around me.” A shrug. No big deal.

A firm nod to the Beast, “Pack the lunches, got it! Any special requests? Or just the usual?” the usual, like they did this on a weekly basis or something. But who knows, they could.

“I have to agree with her. I rate this meal very high as well. Between the meal, the entertainment and then the company, it’s been a wonderful evening!” she gushed with a smile to Alex, their host of sorts for the evening. “And she is my go-to on recommendations for food and restaurants.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes nods smiling serenely. "I like to think we're both lucky."

He chuckles. "The Egyptian cat-headed god. Never mind."

As the complimens flow in, the Flowering simply nods in agreement. "It was most fine."

I'm all ready to wrap as well. You crazy kids have fun now. Don't do anything we wouldn't do.....
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alex flashed a grin with the compliments on the food and entertainment. At the confirmation of Sonnie's expertise on all things edible he coyly asked, "So you'll be picking next time?"

The evening continues with further small talk and friendly banter. As things begin winding down, everyone starts leaving going their separate ways.

Great scene and we're out of time, sorry for the delays on my part.

Blood Hunt:

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread