Nodding.
"Of course I have, my goal were meant to show how easy you can hide things besides sharing a lot not. Still every word I have said tonight is true but who knows that might be a lie." Looking a bit sad "In honesty though so do I not really like lying within the community so it pretty much is." Looking her over with a kind smile "Besides I wanna get to know you and how could I do that if I hid myself, every piece you share of yourself will be treasured and if you do would lie and I found out so would I just be sad. Hopefully you would feel the same which is why I will not lie." Shaking her head violently "Nope tell me everything you are ready to share, I am not happy until we sit with ice cream and have our entire lives so shared that we can talk about everything and anything." Looking a bit of "Mehh what fun is that, hey if I ever get something over your head for some annoying reason so will I give one right back to you to keep us equal. How can we ever go into being good friends that you feel you can really trust and miss if you fear shit like that, nahh not good and I would never use it just protect it."

"What? No! That is way less more fun so let's pretend it was Morgan Le fay that' a lot more fun yes I didn't hear anything else, shalalalala"
"Hmm shounldn't be to hard to get some mochi going."
Wavering her off as she heads in the other direction looking a bit sad "Hopefully before then if I can choose, take care and be safe now."

Thanks for the scene