(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Ughh starting a new school life and moving into a sorority house was really cutting into her free time and constantly having people around made all her studies so much slower. Well she could deal with that but to have so many people around overall was a bit out of what she was used so in her struggles to find a calm little place to just relax a bit when she needed it so had she after many an hours of searching stumbled upon little Mill Elvas, a nice coffee and tea place that added the cute little art to their works.
    It may not be the grandest of places but it was cute, had nice serving areas, it was still close to campus but not the closes space for those whom would go hunting for nearby close coffee so yeah this could be a place for her to relax a bit for the time being.

Heading in to order just a hot cup of chocolate, she needed to avoid caffeine after all that was not her ally and she was in no mood to get into that fight today.

Having thrown of her hoodie from the day and left of her stuff at her room, not feeling any need to hide when she was not going for classes and felt comfortable showing of her complete attire.
    True she may have gone a bit over the top but then again that was half the fun of things and plenty of people would just see something else anyway so why not have some fun with it anyways if nothing else so did she enjoy to dress to draw attention or impress in some manner at least.

Taking her chocolate and looking around a bit to look for a spot to sit either outside or inside where she could relax and catch her breath for a bit before heading back to the sorority house to tackle the rest of the day and night to be around all those people.
    One thing was clear though this was no garden grounds but then again garden grounds was quite a bit of and she always ended up just playing with the drinks there rather than drinking them.

Sigh wonder what the little wasp would say if she knew I was trying to live the sorority life.
    Giggling a bit at the thought before shaking her head, she did not want her in there.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra is seated in the corner of the little cafe, her chai latte in front of her on the table. She has out her laptop out and open and a folder of sheet music she has been looking over in her lap. Beside her is a large, hardcover instrument case in the shape of a cello. She is looking through an archive, looking for a specific kind of piece. Something that will evoke the kind of autumnal feel that she wants. There's just so many choices.

She shifts a lock of hair out of her face and behind her ear, letting out a soft sight. Lizzy Borden was predictable, this one... not so much. Reminds me of trying to find something for Ygraine. She sighs again and closes her eyes a moment. It'll be fine. Whatever we play will sound beautiful. Cassandra opens her eyes again, her emerald eyes scanning the room a bit as she picks up her chai. The Polychromatic's glittering skin continues shifting, much as it always does, making it difficult to tell exactly what she is thinking.

She pauses as she smells an odd air of roses. It reminded her of Ygraine. She looks up, trying to pin point the source when she spots a winged Lost. Rhodes did say it wouldn't be unlikely for me to stumble upon others of the Freehold before the Equinox. Not moving from her spot, Cassandra watches the Lost as she moves about looking for a spot and her Emerald eyes try to catch hers. When they finally do meet, Cassandra waves a hand over, "Need a spot to sit?" she asks before moving a few of her things over to make room.

3. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

She didn't have to say anything the moment her eyes found the other she was pretty much guaranteed to head over, feeling the wyrdstone connecting them, ensuring her that she was a member and safe to be around or well at least she wasn't a loyalist.

Walking slowly over towards her as her eyes wander up and down, examining the newcomer and catching every inch of her before arriving and putting her drink down.
    "Hi welcome to the city dear, I do hope you plan to stay here for a bit." Giving her a warm kind smile as her fingers signs every word that she speaks. Walking in close to the woman, softly and gently placing a hand on her cheek, seductively and slowly closing in on her as if she was about to kiss her, stopping just short before her lips to silently whisper to her.
    "Tell me fair maiden have you ever kissed a Succubus before?"

Letting go of her with a warm charming smile as she heads over to the free seat and sits down, feeling her body getting excited a bit as her mind screams at her to not use such stupid.
    You're better than that, why don't you ever use it against other Lost, you're tactics on the mundanes would most likely work just as well on most Lost, gahh I'm so freaking stupid.

5. Likes Xadun liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra takes in a quick breath at the unexpected touch, but she relaxes, letting out a bit of a chuckle. Her mantle flares ever so slightly, the freezing breeze wrapping itself around the Lost in front of her as if in slight challenge and she can feel the gentle touch of rays of sunlight upon her skin. The corners of Cassandra's painted red lips curve upward, a friendly smile, and she responds quietly, "My dear, I am no maiden, though I do believe you are the first Succubus I've met." her voice is mellow, perhaps a little flirtatious, however, with the way the colors dance and shift upon her skin, it is difficult to tell.

Once the Succubus has taken a seat next to her, Cassandra takes another moment to gaze over her, her emerald eyes somewhat calculating. She relaxes a little and she smiles again, "My name is Cassandra. Just settling in after moving from Baltimore," she reaches out her hand to the Spring Succubus, "It's nice to meet you."

7. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Taking the newcomers hand in hers, gently bowing her head down to soft kiss it before letting go with a warm kind look.
    "So a fair lady then." A coy smile falling upon her lips "Well ask me out on a date and I will show you what you've been missing dear, no one kisses quite like us."

Removing some of her hair from her face before talking on.
    "It's nice to meet you Cassandra, I am Yamiyo Lillich feel free to use my first name and skip that whole miss part people often do anyways so I am used to it." Her hands signing along in ASL as she speaks, seemingly out of her conscious thoughts showing that it's clearly something she have been doing for quite some years to get to the point where they just sign out what she speaks without her having to think about it.
    "Hmm I do not know if I have been there, I did spend quite a while traveling the country but places kind of mixed together, may I ask why you just choose this place to settle down?"

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"My kisses are treasures, sweeting. The one before you had to work much harder than a few sultry words to keep my attention," Cassandra gives a little hint of a wink and then smiles, "Yamiyo, you say? A pretty name. I do find the whole 'Miss' and 'Lady' thing odd, but I have a tendency to go with whatever people seem to prefer to be called by. So, Yamiyo it is."

Cassandra moves her hand to take her chai and sips it for a moment, "Baltimore is on the other side of the country, in Maryland. A beautiful city with lots of opportunity, but I..." she pauses a moment, trying to decide how to work her next sentence, "I just needed a change of pace. Baltimore was quite a small city for so many of us, if you know what I mean." She pauses as she watches her, "You are a fluent signer?"

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Turning her head a bit.
    "Words are a hollow existence especially when you meet at first, only action can prove their truths and whom you really are, then again I did hope to work fast and steal the chance to be granted the honor of a date with the new fair lady in town. If you do not wish me to go by old words though so can I try to keep them at bay." They were mostly her go to way when she felt insecure or afraid anyways.

Listening whilst keeping a warm caring smile, a hand under her chin as her eyes seems fully focused on her listening intently and trying to follow along.
    "We all need that sometimes and yes I do know very well what you mean, I do hope you will love it here. May I ask what you plan to do here and what kind of things you enjoy? Perhaps I should also ask if you are single as well before I make to grand a fool out of myself?"
    Chuckling a bit at the last question.
    "Ohh no dear, I cannot sing at all nor have I gone deep into music at all thanks to various circumstances. There is one whom are extremely good though that I know but she rarely likes to sing I am afraid so if you ever hear her sing consider it a grand treat." Taking a calming breath. "Now may I ask you a little private question?" Leaning forward to her ear to softly whisper "Would you mind telling me the color of my hair?" Sitting back a bit whilst thinking if she knew the strength of the question.

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra takes her hand and gently places it upon the Succubus' head, her hand a gentle chill, "Relax. No need to feel like you must charge into battle with your flirt game," she pats the top of her head gently and smiles, "I am recently..." she pauses and for the briefest moment, it seems as though there is the slightest favor towards blues in her color-changing complexion, "I guess I am single now. A weird thought. Anyway, I'm just hoping to travel about, see the people, places, and things..." she seems a little awkward as she tries to settle from her previous thoughts, "I've just joined the symphony orchestra here, so I'll be looking forward to all the opportunities that will bring."

"Ah, not singer, I meant 'signer', as in sign language," She says with a smile, "Though, I myself am not that great of a singer either. That is why I play cello." she pauses, "You have a Siren amongst you? Good to know."

Cassandra seems a hint confused by the question, but she gazes along the long, silvery tresses of hair, "The color of your hair?" She pauses some, her emerald eyes taking a moment to think about it, "Your hair is the color of both gold and somehow platinum all it once. It reminds me of the color of a close friends..." Another pause as she considers it, "Or do my eyes deceive me? I know my own coloring is often confusing for others."

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Looking down a bit and blushing from the words of the newcomer, sigh why was it always so much harder with other Lost.
    "Sorry about that, sadly it's both part of my nature and well wish to find a nice and lovely person to date so it's just kind of a part of me I am afraid." Taking a deep slow breath "I will try to calm it down a bit though."

Looking up with a bright and kind smile towards the color changer, giggling a bit over how none of them have a set appearance wondering which one of the two would be to prefer.
    "If you need someone to talk to so will I gladly listen, I have had my own problems in the romantic department so I am no stranger to the woes of the heart and if nothing else so am I quite a good listener and hmm" thinking for a moment, her hands signing various half complete words before jumping on to some other half incomplete one "I wanna say that I am a kind and nice person that do care about our community but in saying that I am so would it also mean that I take the credit for it and brags which is the opposite of what I wanna do so perhaps what should be said is that I am here if you need someone to talk to and hopefully I can be someone whom you can feel is here if you need a friend, although I do will probably keep doing awkward flirting attempts that sounds the most truthful." Nodding a bit yeah that was most likely the best explanation she could give.

Slapping her forehead and shaking her head.
    "Sorry I totally misheard you there. Yes I learned how to sign when I was about 7-8 and was completely dependent on it for a while as my speech really wasn't that good at all and a lot of people were rather mean about it. Do you know ASL as well?"
    Looking with fascinated eyes.
    "Ohh then maybe you could play for me sometime?" Looking around a bit "Nope no Greek ones amongst my circle as far as I know."

Nodding a bit as the question of her hair is asked of her.
    "Thank you I so rarely get to hear the answer to that." Giggling a bit as she leans over to hug the newcomer, mostly just to make it easy to whisper in her ear "Everyone's eyes are deceived dear, such are my talents." Slowly letting go of the hug to sit back in her chair.

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra chuckles a little and then sighs a tiny bit, "I haven't fully processed it yet, so I'll probably need a good while before I get all girly about it. But, making friends would be good, even if they do constantly flirt. I'm just looking forward to something new. Something different." She smiles, her voice is soft, but aside from that, she doesn't immediately seem to be overly bothered. Not that one can tell immediately anyway.

"It's an easy word to mishear. I only know the basic alphabet, like they taught you in school. Nothing beyond that. But hey, perhaps I'll get to learn some soon," She takes another sip of her chai, "I am going to play something for Rhodes on the Equinox, so at the very least, if you don't hear me play something before then, you'll be able to hear on that day."

When Yamiyo moves in to hug Cassandra, she can feel her completely stiffen in a bit of shock. Her emerald eyes widen a little and the slightest shiver runs through her body. She shakes her head, letting out a long, slow breath as she lets go. She doesn't know. It's okay. We're fine. Everything's fine. Her colors look a little shiftier then. "I uh... I gotcha." She takes in another breath and lets it out slowly before picking up her chai again and taking another long sip of it. "Deception can be fun, but I'll admit, sometimes it was easier just being gray."

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread