Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"Aurora... I'm a Guardian and you're a Mystagogue. My job...", he weighs his words, "no, my mission, is to keep magic out of the hands of the unworthy - myself included - both for Magic's sake and the other's. But I appreciate your trust".
    He gestures at the crowd. "Let's see what they decide"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“And my job is to locate and preserve knowledge.” Since we’re pointing out obvious things now. “No reason we can’t work together on this.” But there was no edge to her tone. “And you haven’t given me a reason to not trust you in such matters.” Duels were another story.

Shrugging, leaning against the wall, arms folded, “Any bets on what’s decided?” the humor creeping back into her voice.

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

"Tsk", he almost chuckles, "I appreciate the vote of confidence"
    His expression soon returns serious "so, what do you think those spiders are about. Weird Shadow things?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Did she almost get a chuckle out Winter? She’d chalk that up to a win.

“The spiders?” a shrug, “Not sure. I saw them a while ago with Star and a few others. Went into portal, where there were more, but Star pulled me out. So never got a read on them. They appear tied to the Spirit side of things, but what they want and why they’re possessing people? I don’t know. We’d have to try and communicate with one if we want those answers. Also not sure if they’re able to open the door themselves, or if there is an open door somewhere we haven’t found.”

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

"If they're indeed abyssal in nature, then they might be just the symptom of something more dangerous. I suppose we should study the resonance of the area to get a better idea", he shrugs. It's the kind of job that requires somebody both knowledgeable in the intricacies of prime and spirit.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A brief nod, “I’d be curious to see if they were confined to a specific or location. Like maybe a certain mile radius to where they were discovered. Or are they wider spread and present a more dire problem.” Not that abyssal spiders weren’t a problem. “Worth looking into. Be something to do.”

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

"We can probably study the area's resonance to see whether the ley lines are carrying anything toxic. Wouldn't put my money on it working, but it's better than nothing", he shrugs, "what's up with Star and Tyche, haven't seen them anywhere"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Sounds like a good way to spend an afternoon.” As to it working or not, she shrugs, “If it doesn’t, we can cross it off the list and look for other avenues. And so far, it sounds like one of the better ideas.” Instead of blowing a building up. Looking around the room, she shakes her head, “I’m honestly not sure. I haven’t seen either in a month or two. But I’m also not close to them, so, if something happened, I haven’t heard.”

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

"It's not like we have many options right now. That's it, other than blowing the whole block up. I guess we found what to do this Weekend"

I don't know whether this plot will be touched ever again. With Yumy stepping down and all

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Snorting, “I’d rather not blow a whole block up. It draws attention and is just a whole headache.” A hand waving dismissively. “But that is one of the better ways to spend the weekend, and my best offer.” She tried to have jokes. Sometimes they worked, sometimes they didn’t. It was a toss up really.

No clue But it's fun to plan!

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread