Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

The older he gets, the more those meetings appear to be meaningless. In Boston like in Sacramento, there isn't really a sense of community or a single unifying goal.
    Perhaps this is why the world is the way it is. They're a self centered bunch.
    The irony is not lost that they call themselves the Diamond.
    He takes another puff.
    "Hmpf", to think he almost got rid of this addiction.

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The smoke didn’t bother her, she’d smelled worse.

“How you doing?” she asks, finding her place to lean against. “Have to say, these meetings weren’t the same without you here.”

4. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

"That's a nice jacket", he says snuffing the cigarette against the wall, "cotton?"
    Aurora's words give him a pause "You mean those spiders and the item popped out the moment I came back? Doesn't come out on my side", he says with his typical dry humor.
    "Been alright, a bit cramped, but a lot of time to think. What about you, anything good?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

It took her a second, her jacket? Oh. Not something she would have expected from Winter.

“Thanks, suede actually.” It was a nice coat, a sound investment.

A half shrug, “Not sure if they popped out at the exact same time, I don’t think they called ahead to schedule it. Sounds like it was a problem that was being worked on beforehand. The whole Anima wanting to blow a house up thing is tied to it. Though after seeing it, I might agree with his assessment.” They were not going to go quietly. "Now the new item? I'm just hearing about it today, so....maybe?" a smirk.

A nod, “Thinking can be good, though too much can drive a person mad.” She tried to not get lost in her thoughts. “So I hope it was the good kind.” A sincere smile. “I would have need some books to help pass the time.” Shrugging again, “Not really. Got all moved back into my loft. Thanks again for the heads up about it. Feels good to be home again, adding some more, personal space touches to it.”

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

"Yeah, about that. I'm glad nobody was blown up", he deadpans, "Would have been problematic with reassembling all the pieces. I'm sure Star and Tyche dissuaded him", his gaze is fixed on the meeting hall.
    He shrugs, they'd get to examine the item eventually. Though, from the looks of it, it seemed the Mysterium had already called dibs.
    "I just thought about a lot of things. Put everything in the right place", a pause, "So, we're neighborhoods again"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Always a positive.” She deadpans back. “It would have, though it would have been a great opportunity to test some of my Life spells. Haven’t gotten to reassemble people yet.” And it got her thinking, how hard would it be? She had the ability.

“What do you think about what Guru has?”
    curious to his thoughts, “Ever heard of anything like it?”

A slow nod, “A good thing to, not many do that. Or even want to do that.” She probably should do it herself. “We are. Might have to do the neighborly thing and invite you over for a beer some time.” She offers. “It was nice staying with Phoenyx, but feels good to be in my own space again.”

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

Shaman were callous. But theirs wasn't a disregard for human life, rather, it stemmed from the belief that life needs to constantly adapt and change and that wounds are passing. Everything is precarious, really.
    "Who's Guru? The new guy? He hasn't exactly shared a lot", he ponders his next few words, "I'd have to check this thing out. But able to withstand magic, cursed? I may be able to make something similar, on a much smaller scale, of course"

"A tea would be nice, thank you"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Looking at her fellow Shaman, “A relatively new Shaman, arrived a couple months ago, bit of a free spirit. He doesn’t strike me as the type to hold much back, so I’m sure if you were curious and asked, he’d tell you.” Just a guess. But there was a nod, “I want to get a look at it with Life and Death.” Opposites, but so similar. “But I’m leaning more toward Life, with how it was described.” Just a guess, in the dark. An eyebrow raises, “Oh really? Well, that might help us figure out what it is and what purpose it serves. If you need help, let me know.” Would be good to do something again.

“Tea?” did she have tea? A quick inventory was gone over in her mind, “Sure, that works. Though I warn you, I’m a beer brewer, not a tea brewer. So if it tastes horrible, you were warned.”

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

He points at the assembled crowd "Hopefully they let us study the thing. We don't even know what it does anyway. As for the tea, don't worry, I'm good at convincing myself that things are better than they really are"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She looks to the crowd, then back to him, “Of course they will. If the Mysterium is allowed to safely house the object, then there is no reason to deny anyone the chance to study it.” Why wouldn’t they? “If someone was to try and deny you access, just give me a call. I won’t stand by and let someone be denied.” Nope. Not cool in her book. And she sounded quite serious. “Has that been an issue before?”

She laughed, a genuine laugh, “Well, that’s good to know then. I won’t stress out too much about it then.”

13. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread