Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

She nods, "They're really busy." which might just be an excuse. She hadn't done anything to reach out. Always expecting nothing to be there when she did.

Everyone always left.

She shrugs. Sometimes. Whatever. She could express herself just fine with pigment. Words were strange and foreign to her sometimes.

"Sounds interesting. What pieces?" Maybe she'd go to a farmer's market. Get a vegetable. But she knew she couldn't be weighted down just in case. Farmers Markets sounds like prime time for that happy tree hugger.

"What would constitute 'weird'?" they kinda dealt in weird all the time.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower (half pool):
    Monthly Rits: 2E Life Armour/Life Sight (Duration 4/Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Ah, yeah.” She remembered Campy talking about somethings he had been working on. “But I’m sure if you wanted to get together with them they would both be there.” At least, that was how shew saw them. Willing to be there when others needed them.

More beer, and a fry. “I have a couple chairs and end tables. I can’t bring the bigger pieces until I trade in my car for something with more room. But I took some pictures and printed them out, so I could display them to show what else I can do.” Shrugging, “Hope they sell, if not, well, I’ll have some extra chairs.” Maybe list them online?

Eyes widen as she thinks of something, “I forgot to tell you! Your favorite person in the world builds furniture. Wanted some contacts and places to sell such pieces.” A chuckle as she shook her head and drank more beer. “Like I’d give up where I make money.” Nope. Not happening.

“Uh, not entirely sure. But maybe something that would get people together. Like maybe a themed party, something like, an apocalypse party, where we all dress like characters from Mad Max or a similar type movie. Or heaven and hell. Maybe one about outfits that used to be cool.” Another shrug, another fry, “Just trying out ideas that will be fun and just let us relax a bit.”

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

She shrugs. "Maybe." if she hadn't fucked it up with her stupid fucking self when they first met Avis. She feels an echo of an ache within her molars and the line of her jaw.

"Heh, yeah. Should do. Maybe you could borrow a truck? Or rent a van or something?" she shrugs, "Might get word out that you're doing it, maybe people would like to get your stuff. Or hey. You could put up listings on your Madison Cross insta and stuff like. I'm sure there'd be a ton of people who'd love to own a piece refurbished by the Madison Cross." she says, drumming her fingers on the bartop, before stilling and grabbing a fry. She shoves three into her mouth.

She can't help it. Briar Rose laughs. Hard.

It's a choking cut off thing. Unexpected and probably rude.

"Shit" she coughs, rubbing her mouth with the back of her hand, "Did she pick that up after you told her you're refurbing furniture?" she wouldn't put it passed copy+paste.

"Huh." she considers. "Well. Halloween's just around the corner."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

An eyebrow raises, “Come now, I’ve known both of them for years. You call them, and they’ll be there. It’s how they are willing to be there when a friend needs them” she’d bet money on that one.

“Chase has offered in the past that I can call him and use his truck in the past. I just hate asking people to help. Like to do things myself, then I don’t owe anyone anything. But I could look into renting something, that could work.”
    A brief nod. “Still only have the Youtube channel, which I should probably update sometime. But you really think so?” she wasn’t that famous.

Now that was a laugh! And she grins while grabbing more fries.

Shrugging, “I honestly don’t know. It was kinda dropped into the conversation out of the blue. Caught me off guard, and with others there, I wasn’t sure what to say.” A shake of her head as she drank more of the beer, almost finishing it.

“That’s true. But what type of event would you go to? What would catch your attention?”

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

Briar Rose raises a brow, and lets out something like a hum, paired with a shrug. She didn't really know them, and they didn't know her. Just because Aurora knew the, and they her, didn't mean they'd treat Briar Rose the same.

So it was Chase, god she thought it was Chance didn't she? That was probably some unintentional association with Kaze's eager puppy vibe and that one dog movie. "Ya, you might not think you're that famous, but you are. Even if there's people who've only heard of you through a friend of a friend, people have heard of you, and hell. I know some people that were all like 'oooh yeah I got to see one of Madison's last performances' like it's bagging rights."

She could see the dissociation though. One of the Awakened, needed distance from their Sleeper lives. If, the blonde hadn't Awakened while she was making a name for herself.

"Ah. One of those." she grimaces, and tips her pint to the blonde, and drinks some more. "She's good at those isn't she?"

She takes a moment to consider.

"Hum," drumming her fingers against the bartop. A nervous habit she knows should get rid of, but also knows she probably still keep it. "Art shows, but that's a given. I don't really, really do uh. Event-Events. More of a. Well." she gestures around her, "This."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She felt her cheeks warm at the words. “I, eh, guess I didn’t think I was that famous.” A bashful shrug. “And technically, I still do perform, I’m just a little pickier about where and when.” And private shows, but people always took that wrong.

Finishing her beer, she orders another, and motions to Briar Roses glass if she wanted another.

Sighing, “It was random. Totally random. And I think maybe the time and place was chosen thinking I would feel obligated to because others were there. Though she got nothing from me. I’m not sharing where I make my money, that’s like, cutting into my profits and living.” And fuck that. “But good on her, for like, trying to find a way to make money.” She just didn’t have it in her to be too big of a bitch about it.

“Hmm.”
    Looking thoughtfully at her refilled beer, “I’ve been trying to learn more about art, so I don’t have much to offer on that front. But what about like one of those color run type things? Where you wear white and these powdered, think they’re powdered, paints explode on you! They have different colors and at the end, you look like a piece of art. It’s nontoxic and all that. But I think we could organize something like that. A bbq where we throw powered paints at each other. Or hell, even paint balls!” Shrugging, “I don’t know.”

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

"You are that famous." she said with an unapologetic bluntness, but puts her bashfulness into mental note. Never know when that'll be useful. "Huh, there you go. You could set up some cameras, like a gopro or something and blam" the word might have invoked emphasis, but the pinkette says it blandly, "Everyone loses their collective shit."

"Sure. I get that. But it still pisses you off." dryer then the Sahara. "Fuck. Maybe I'm thinking too much over her BS. But, like, fuck. Copy+paste for a reason." it was petty and stupid but she was allowed to be.

She thinks, and she's nodding before she even realizes she is.

"Yeah, yes. That sounds like all sorts of fucking fun. Powders or paintball. Hell we'd probably get more interest with paintball." Bruises, blood, adrenaline and paint.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing, “That would be something different. Maybe a little behind the scenes thing or something.” Always good to have a backup plan.

A deep sigh as she thinks for a moment, “Yes and no. The whole furniture thing is a hobby I’ve been hoping to turn into a business. And I’ve been able to sell a few pieces here and there. So for someone to just up and ask for places or contacts to sell furniture just kind of triggered something. I always saw it as being my way to break out of the mold of a performer and do something, well, worthwhile I guess.” A shrug. Then a laugh, “Ok, that got too deep.” A nervous laugh as she orders a shot, offering to get one for Briar Rose too.

Raising the shot glass, she nods, then takes the shot. Chasing it with some of her beer, “Then lets do it! I’m sure there has to be some paintball places around here. Rent it out for the day, invite the club and just have fun. Not sure who’d show up,” shrugging, “but we can still give it a go.”

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

She nods, draining her beer and motioning for another one. "That would be cool. I know there's a lot of interest for something like that. Behind the scenes, sneak peaks, or something that's seen as privileged information would make a killing."

"Not too deep." she says, thanking the bartender for her new pint and taking a nice draw from it. "Totally understandable. It's like, this is what you've been interested in. What you've been working towards. You might 'ave made some mistakes trusting someone or a place that was a total flop and costed you more than what it was worth, but you learned all on your own. To just give over those hard earned lessons...how's Copy+paste gonna learn anything?" she hunches around her beverage. Half snarling into the hoppy depths. Who the fuck came out of the Primal Wild and expected a free ride? Anything worth doing costed blood, sweat and tears.

She nods for the shot. Fuck she needed one.

It burns, but she needed that. She lets it sit, before she follows up with more beer.

"Sure. Sounds like it'll be fun. I'll probably suck at it. But it'll be fun."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, “Would be a nice backup plan. Thanks.” It was a good idea.

“Well that’s good to know. I don’t like getting too deep with talking, a good way to kill a relaxing mood.” Grabbing another fry and pointing it at her fellow Shaman, “You know? That’s a really good point! And you’re right, there have been many mistakes made and learned from. Plus, who am I do deny a good education?” an innocent shrug. “Though I was given a new contact from Bart, which has turned out to be a great one.” No way she was sharing that.

Snorting, “I think a lot of us will suck at it. But that’s what makes it fun! Maybe do a pot luck type thing too? Cause I don’t think those places have restaurants in em.” Defiantly not. “So that aside, and lets go with everyone showing up, who do you think will be the best at it? And who will be the worst?” sipping her beer and eagerly awaiting an answer.

“So I was curious, are you, Bart and Star Boy staying at the old place? Have to admit, the space in those rooms is phenomenal!”

11. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread