Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

A nod.

Then a snort, and a smothered laugh into her beer. "Yeah, nah. You don't wanna give away something like that. If Bart wants her to have that info, he'll tell her." If he knew to tell.

"Ha, yeah you're probably right, just hope it won't be Security picking us off one by one, because we suck that bad." a beat, "Sure, food's always a good idea. I'd probably just grab a platter from the store or like a cake or something. I don't really uh, cook." which sucked, because she loved to eat. "Star-boy'll probably kill us all in a blink. He's like. Scary." she'd seen his casts. In that house and in Astral and fuck. Just fuck. Paintball might be different but she wouldn't have expected the Guardian to be that badass. She's quiet for a moment, "This would be easier if I remembered everybody's - " she motions to the bar, around her, or maybe outside "Names."

"Yeah, the room's are big." too big and too small all at once, "Did pizza, and tried to get Bart to have some box wine, but he went and pulled out some fancy ass bottles."

That was fun.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower (half pool):
    Monthly Rits: 2E Life Armour/Life Sight (Duration 4/Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A smirk and nod. She got it.

“Oh, I’ll buy something to bring too. I can’t cook either. I’ve tried, and well, lets just say it didn’t go well.”
    A helpless shrug. “Think so? Huh,” taking another drink, “well, if I can see anyone being scary, it’d be him.” And Winter. “Ah, yeah. That can always get confusing. Could er on the side of caution and not use names. Works sometimes.” Or it had for her.

Laughing, “Yeah, good luck with that. He’s always seemed to have a specific taste when it comes to his wine. I always tried to keep one or two of them in the fridge for him.” A shy shrug.

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

A laugh, small and quiet remembering her own efforts in almost burning salad. Or starting a kitchen fire while boiling water.

"Yeah I could call out features. I called Starry boy, mop head for like the - well. Until he shaved his head. Soooo." another laugh.

She downs whatever's left over of her beer. "Hey, you wanna go try and find some snobby wine that Bart would like? We could, y'know. No, wait. I could conveniently not be around when you give it to him."

Yeah, she saw that shrug. Confidant blonde Aurora go soft after an admittance. B Ro wasn't girly but she was a girl. She knew what that could mean.

Sorry for the late reply! ....and that it's already time to wrap!

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Giggling into her beer, “That seems like a far enough solution to me. I always try and avoid it until I hear someone else, or just get away with not using a name as long as I can.” Thankfully, their numbers were small and it was easier to remember names.

There was a cough, as she worked to swallow her beer, “Have me give it to him? Why would I give it to him, this is your idea girl, it’s all on you.” Another sip of beer, ok, big sip, “And conveniently not be around? You got me all kinds of confused. But I can certainly help you find wine he likes.” She just paid attention to details. “That way you guys can like, hangout as a group and all that.”

It's been fun though! Good to wrap when you are

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

She nods. One of the reasons that she just lets people call her Rose in public. Easy enough to remember, even if she hates the Briar left off. Though a distancily amused part of her wondered what the regulars were thinking about their name talk and no mentioning one outloud. Hell, they probably thought they were into something more dangerous than a gang. They'd be right, too.

A laugh, loud for the pinkette.

"Okay, okay. Fine. I'll let it go." she raises her hand up in surrender. If Briar Rose was anyone else, she might have continued poking, but she wasn't so she didn't. "But wine sounds good though." she stands and puts the bills on the table, nodding to the bartender. "Maybe we wont drinking and I'd end up doing that group idea, but girl. I think we know we're good drinking buddies." She arches a brow and ambles out, how many times now had the pair met just to drink?

A fair few, now, what would Aurora do with that weakness known?

End Scene!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread