Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable thought about the breach, Simone wasn't wrong, the breach needed to be contained somehow. Mable considered trying to "follow" the guy following them. She looked out the window again trying to get a look at their follower.

She perked up at Dirt's question. Maybe she needs to wait if there will be a fight.

"I can either "follow" our follower or prepare for a fight with you. But I need to know where your loyalties lay and what your intentions are." Mable sounded stern? She definitely didn't sound like her sweet self. She didn't like this situation at all. And it reeked as being disloyal to the Prince and the Domain. "Closing this breach needs to happen sooner than later. I agree, I don't want to create greater issues by murdering someone. But we need to find out what he knows and what he has on film. And make sure he didn't pass it along electronically."

2. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Describe where Mabel is looking. Is she standing in front of the window

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

At the corner of the window. looking up the alley towards where she had seen a glimpse of the person.

6. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Edward listened with some sympathy. There were a couple of good points; the first was that Small could be temporarily contained. The second was that this appeared to be relatively cut and dry. Eliminating a threat to the First Estate was hardly something he would shy away from, nor could he fault Mr. Kowalsic for being aggressive in his enforcement of the Masquerade.

It was the bedrock of the Kindred's existence, after all.

The other investigators asked good questions and made strong points. It wasn't until Mable finished that he decided to speak. Okay, Edward, Tabyia. There was only so much virtue in holding his cards close to his chest. Of course, once information was revealed, it could never be taken away. Should he admit he was Mr. Kowalsic representative? Was there some way to display a little less than that?

"Please forgive my misunderstanding, Ms. Simone. If not tonight, then another night we shall speak with him directly. In the meantime, I trust you will ensure he does not exacerbate the matter." It wasn't a question.

"Ms. Wood's words require a single addendum. Namely, that we receive some assurances from you regarding Mr. Small's future behaviour. Attempting to take a picture of our kind while feeding in a frenzy is utterly unacceptable, and while I am all for second chances, I am not for third chances. I trust you will understand, given the severity of the matter we are discussing."

"I am a member of good standing within the Invictus; it would be a small matter to arrange for Mr. Kowalsic to cease bothering you, should we receive the aforementioned assurances. You understand that was he, or his agents, to stride in now, I could offer no defence on your behalf; without those assurances, that is." There was nothing unkind in Edward's tone. To his mind, it was just a statement of fact.

8. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    (A Siberian husky in training)
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    Horatio Quilz

PRE

Horatio takes a moment to look from each face to the next. "This is a particular situation, would you not agree? Best for us to deal with the party crasher for now and then deal with the rest later?" Horatio focuses on the the room's point of egress. He looks to be gearing up for a fight.

10. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap goes still and completely motionless, out of sight from the windows. He listens intently to what Simone has to say, noting she didn't really address his questions about the conversation he had overheard, and the traces of a fight he had found in the alley. He doesn't think it automatically follows that whoever she's worried about has anything to do with enforcing the Law, closing the Breach.

"Well, Ma'am. Maybe someone followed us, and means harm to your fella." He says quietly. "And maybe it has nothing to do with that, and someone is watching or looking to finish something that started before that. Can you tell me the name, of who she was talking to you about on the phone, the one she fought with and told you she needed your help to press him, because he was 'vulnerable' now?"

12. Likes , liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

"My intention was to continue to groom my ghoul,"
    Simon replies to Mable dryly. "- I didn't expect this. As I said, I couldn't reach Small until I came over here to his studio to check on him."

"I don't fancy the Archon wearing my rib cage for a hat." Simone replies to Mr. Heinrich. "I assure you, Small's wings will be clipped. Do you know what Mr. Kowalsic has asserted? I have heard whispers he won't make it public, but then again - the fact that I have heard whispers says something."

She gives Edward a long look before speaking. She has not clarified what Kowalsic has apparently said, apparently mindful of the mixed company Edward and Simone were conversing with.
    "You have enough clout to interject with Mr. Kowalsic?" Simone clarifies with Mr. Heinrich. "Interject with him as his people are the ones I believe would murder Small. I can produce Small when I know that someone is not about to burst in at any moment.

Or we can make an appointment for first thing tomorrow evening."

Simone's eyes tick to Horatio. "I think it depends on if they watched us all come up here. Most ghouls wouldn't walk into a room with five Kindred. A reason why I flicked the lights so they cannot count our silhouettes."

She looks to Dirt Nap, some respect seeming to enter her eyes as she inclines her head slightly to Dirt Nap.
    "She was speaking of Mr. Kowalsic." She replies emphatically.

14. Likes Ruach, liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Do you live within this domain?" Her voice was softer now that she didn't feel like Simone was an enemy. "Do you need someone to stay here and help protect Small?" Mable knew where her strength were.

16. Likes Ruach, , liked this post

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

"I do; I will make the call to arrange it shortly. Tomorrow evening is preferable, as there remain loose ends to be handled tonight." Edward had nothing to say regarding Mr. Kowalsic's alleged assertion. That was not his business tonight.

18. Likes Ruach, liked this post

Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    (A Siberian husky in training)
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    Horatio Quilz

PRE

Horatio nods to Simone, but is nevertheless unperturbed from his station of guard.

Horatio remembers the conversation from the Jeep and before with Melanie and is running it through his head, picking it apart.

20. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread