(PRP) Criminal Intent: The Witness

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Simone. The name rang in his head. You idiot. To face the pressure of the Beast, just as both family flaws bore down on him? Far too much for a man of Edward's character. Didn't make him feel like less of an idiot. That and he was still pissed. Oh? And just how do you plan on stopping us?
    "Her Grace is wise, and therefore knows better than to beat drums in search of a fugitive," beneath his soft words, his sincere tone, Edward seethed. "A lesson which I remain clearly and woefully inexpert. Please forgive my outburst. I am Edward Heinrich."

Edward follows Simone when she leaves.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gave a small nod and a soften smile to Simone as she realizes who she is. Then checks herself and her previous bitchy tone. "I'll help where I can" she says to Simone, meaning anything Crone related she was going to assist.

Mable agrees about the first estate but is not as negative as Simone. "Edward is a good guy. Give him a chance."She said very quietly.

Then she looked around for onlookers as she walks with Simone...

4 successes

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    (A Siberian husky in training)
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    Horatio Quilz

PRE

Horatio gives a smile and a gesture to lead the way. "If you would please." Horatio does a quick scan of the area before following Simone.

1 success

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

A long look is given to Edward. Finally, she looks over to Mabel who receives a polite nod. At Horatio's gesture, a slight smirk. The woman strides confidently to the nearby apartment, leading you to a second story apartment.

As they walk, Mable hears something. A soft noise of a soft footfall, someone pausing out of sight around a nearby dumpster. A glance and an arm is briefly visible, an arm clad in a men's brown business suit.
    Horatio hears a small metallic sound by the mouth of the alley, out of sight.

She unlocks it with a key and awaits for every one to enter before closing the door again. The studio has paintings on the wall - 1 facing the door, one the sitting area and another beside the fire escape window. There appear to be two exits, the door you walked in and the fire escape. Of the paintings, one is a stylized portrait of a beautiful woman. The second is in a cool tone and depicts a street from a low angle, faceless gray shadows passing. The third is in reds and grays, depicting a cave that seems to pulse with red energy. The studio is small but well appointed. Several completed paintings lean against a wall, covered by a sheet so you can not see them. An easel and chest of drawers takes the best light of the studio.

There is a new Television, a leather couch and an arm chair snug in the corner of the room. A small kitchenette is orderly. Two doors in the apartment are closed.

"There are two things I shall mention before I call Mr. Small out here. The first is to protect the Masquerade, I have yet to reveal certain truths to him. The second is that I am not going to go along with any idea that harm to him upholds the Masquerade. Are we clear?"

She looks at each Kindred in turn.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap follows her closely, angling to be the first one in after her.

Once inside, he looks around studiously, staring at everything. He seems distracted however, as if prepared to have to fight.

failure

When she makes her conditions clear, Dirt Nap clears his throat. "Ma'am, maybe we should talk just a bit before you call him out." He suggests respectfully. "Maybe you could let us know why you think he's not a witness to things that would be a problem?"

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Mable's words took the wind from Edward's sails. He couldn't help but look away, embarrassed but pleased. Edward didn't leave much of an impact, and he knew that, he was even pretty sure he had made his peace with that, and yet the warmth he felt from such direct praise showed that his peace was false.

His gaze turned to Simone to meet her look, he gave a small smile, channelling his real embarrassment to make it look apologetic. When Dirt Nap politely maneuvered to take the lead, Edward did not contest him. Instead, as they stood in the apartment, he took the chance to cool off, watching Simone for any sight or symptom of deception. If she was going to mislead, it would be now.

11. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable walked over to the window and looked out towards the dumpster. "There was someone watching us down there. Brown suit." She looks at Simone, "Anyone you know?"

13. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

"Two reasons," She addresses Dirt Nap. "The first is that he was consumed with his passion. I could not reach him until I came over to check on him. The second," She nods to Edward and Horatio. "- one of the gentleman called him to meet with him. It seems that it is someone in the group who believes he could be a witness. Personally, I prefer that he be kept clear of all of this."

At Mable's words, Simone frowns slightly. She moves to the same window that Mable is looking out of and glances out for a few moments.

"No, most of the people I speak with are more casual." Simone replies.
    "Have you been discreet in your investigation?" The woman inquires, her eyes ticking from the window to study Mable's face closely.

"No one could have followed you here..?"

15. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I didn't see anyone with a brown jacket." She responded then looked at the others.

17. Likes Ruach liked this post

Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    (A Siberian husky in training)
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    Horatio Quilz

PRE

Horatio takes in the dwelling before focusing on Simone. He listens to her and nods where appropriate as she tells her reasons. "That may as be but key information is a must unfortunately."
    At Mables inquiry Horatio shakes his head before answering. "I do not recall."

19. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread