Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Laughing, “You think this face has ever had to pay bail?” she asks, batting her long lashes, “I’ve been arrested, but it’s never last long. Like, I've never needed bail or been in a cell. Men and even women are so easy to manipulate with the right words.” Shrugging, “And should my luck run out,” like that was going to happen, “I have a few tricks up my sleeve.” Innocently sipping her coffee, “So see, you should bring me along sometime. Just think of the endless possibilities!” at least in her mind.

“Well, what would the Hobs consider prize money? I think it has to be something valuable, but something they actually want. Sure, our money can be used, but maybe for“Or you build something from the ground up. A place that the traveling Markets would want to visit and setup shop on fight nights. Just ideas.” fighters that are like us.” Lost. She really had no clue.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh I can think of so many possibilites. But, ahem," Circe clears her throat, "Cogitate on this. Me, Sonja, Titania, and the bug girl partying together. I never said ya'd be paying bail fer YOU, but yer who'd I call fer bail," Circe smiles angelically at Seraphina as she sips her coffee as she winks at the siren, "I'm sure that same is true fer Sonja."

Not saying Seraphina was the responsible mom of the Freehold, just the one most likely to talk her way out of it that'd have to bail out those that couldn't. Maybe the Freehold should start a Get out of Jail Free fund?

As for what the prize money would be, that got a sigh from Circe. "Hobs run on a barter economy. Money," the Summer scoffs, "Commodity and fiat money means toilet paper ta them at most. Sips her coffee before scowling, "Slaves are right out because Freehold and I'd shoot the bastards ta free 'em," the elf fully, even eagerly, admits it. "That leaves barter."

She has to think, "Money would work fine fer other Lost but yer right it is an issue," she nods, "We'd hafta figure out what the hobs would pay ta join and what the prize is. Powerful Hedgespun, food, booze, weapons, armor?"

It did present a problem. It would take a lot of negotiation to set up . The elfin Lost knew it'd be a hassle but could be worth it. "One positive is that the hobs won't care much fer precious stone, gold, silver, or shit like that. So they'd see little loss in using Iron Side valuables ta gain entry. As fighter, spectator, or vendor."

Circe gives Seraphina a thumbs up, "It's a brilliant idea. I know yer gonna share this with Rhodes, but do ya wanna share it with that new Winter? Make it a monarch market?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Laughing, “You know, you’re going to have to share those possibilities at some point.” Still laughing, clearly enjoying the evening. “I’m touched that I’d be who you’d call! And I would never let my friends sit in jail! But I want to know why I wasn’t invited to party with you guys.” A slight pout.

Nodding, “So it’s about learning what they find the most valuable to barter with. It seems there is a wide variety of things that catch their eyes.” Then a single nod, “No slaves. Not on my watch and not while there is still breath on my lips.” Nope. Never.

“Maybe when we venture to the Markets for ingredients, we can take notes on what seems to be of most value to them. And I’m not opposed to powerful Hedgespun, but I would rather put my efforts into Hedgespun for the Freehold as a whole. Make sure people have things that can help keep them a little bit safer. Now making something for the Hobs that catches the eyes, like maybe it glows, or maybe it provides warmth? Imagine how much they would live gloves or maybe a scarf that could glow at night! I can do that all day and don’t mind. But I’d rather save my talents for us.” The Freehold.

“I can see weapons be valuable to them. Because it could help them get food. Or tools, like axes or whatnot. But, I could be wrong there.” She was just guessing at this point.

Smirking, “I don’t share everything with him. If someone confides in me, I don’t tell anyone else, including him. So if it wasn’t something you wanted shared, it’d stay between us. As to making it a Monarch thing?” a shrug, “It depends on Winter finding a Monarch, and wanting to be in on such a thing. There is no way of knowing if Rhodes or a Winter Monarch would find the idea profitable like we do.” Why did everything think she told Rhodes everything? She hadn’t even shared the conversation she had with Abe before he passed.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hmmmm," Circe taps the side of her coffee mug, "Well the least vulgar way ta say why ya didn't get invited is ya'd probably be occupied with Rhodes at the time," eyebrow and ear waggle.

Then nods, "That is the bitch of a barter economy right there," she agrees. As for the market recon, "Or the most accepted, but good idea," before chuckling, "Better ta not arm a potential foe too well, smart ya are Sera. Something cutty helps 'em hunt or navigate the Thorns. Maybe something nice looking but not necessarily something powerful fer the hobs ta win."

"True that,"
    sips her coffee, "I can also probably find some cheap guns ta sell too, being me and all that," winks, "But if we make a caravan outta this, well then we will probably want ta, ahem, acquire a used car."

After a moment the Summer laughs, "Oh ho ho ho ho! Idea! If the car ain't one we wanna keep, we can sell it! Whole or parts, oh ho ho ho ho!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There was a cough as her cheeks flushed before she laughed, “Oh, come now. We don’t spend every waking minute together!" though they kind of did, living together and all, "And getting out with the girls is healthy! But if you think I would just be occupied with him, what makes you think I’d take the time out to answer a call from you or Sonnie?” hmmmmm?

Nodding, as she seemed to beam at the compliment, “I have some good ideas here and there!” looking proud. “I might be able to throw together something simple, so we could show it and gauge interest. But something to help survive the thorns would be popular I would think. Survival is nasty in there, and every little advantage helps.” They might be on to something.

“A used car? Well, I’m still shopping for a regular car for myself, what type were you thinking? Sedan? SUV? Truck?” it would help narrow things down.

“That is true. Or, we could go all traditional and get a wagon, wrangle some animal from the Hedge to pull it and totally play the part. Then it can be a wagon we can save for future trips.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"OH ho hop ho ho ho!" Circe enjoyed Seraphina's reaction to the joke about Rhodes. Fun!

"Truck or SUV," was the answer she gave, "Are best options. Off roading and all that. Plus they're likely ta take a lot of damage from the Thorns anyhow so go cheap I guess."

"A beast drawn car?"
    Circe raises an eyebrow and ear, "Well that'd be amusing, we are in America. Spare parts are plentiful fer fixing tires or other problems. Unless," she leans in towards Seraphina, "Unless ya wanna do it fer the fun of it? Then why not?! Sounds dramatic."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

"What can I say, somethings are just too enjoyable to take a time out for a phone call." A single shoulder shrugged; her face had an innocent look to it.

“Just so happens I’ve been looking at SUV’s for myself, would make it easier with donations and whatnot. But I’m looking brand new, so I’ll keep an eye open at the dealerships for cheap used ones. Oh, maybe there are some in the paper!” maybe online? “Something with four-wheel drive?” she figured four wheeled drive would be the best, but wanted to make sure. “But I’ll chip in some money if we find one.” Offers the Treasured. “Wait, will a car work in the Hedge?” looking thoughtful. Did she already ask that?

“Of course, for the fun of it! Why not?!” she says with a laugh, “We can be all mysterious and stuff! But then comes the problem of where we’d keep it. But lets face it, we have some great possibilities to make a name for ourselves and bring in some extra income for the Freehold.” If they do it right. And were careful.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

9. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe giggles at what she expects is fake innocence on Seraphina's part. Then gives a nod, "Shared resources sound good," she grunts, "Really miss the funds my old motley gave me." Oh and now her ears were drooping.

Then she looked at Seraphina. The look was one of confused surprise. "Yessss," she answers, "Why wouldn't it work? Guns and radios work fine. The real problem is the terrain, not the Wyrd," Circe thought this was obvious, "Yer likely ta get all flats on the Thorns, stuck in a tight spot, or a broken axle before the Wyrd breaks the car." It was possible the Wyrd would break it down but it was unlikely the machine would survive that long if left in the Hedge.

"Oh ho ho ho ho! Yes Sera!"
    she nods in joyful agreement, consuming more coffee. "If ya want ta be extra mysterious, we can wear balaclava masks! Or maybe some kind of Hedgespun shit? Themed ta each Season?" Seraphina had got Circe back into a crafty mode. "I'll do an inventory and see what I got lying around my Hollow," then groaned in annoyance, "Should really see how many weapons I have lying around. Think I did something with trying to Mad Max up football pads but don't remember what I did with it. Screw it," she drinks her coffee, "Might as well play yard sale with this trip too."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Seeing the droop in the ears, a translucent hand reaches out and gently squeezes the Summers hand. “I’ve only gotten to experience a Motley once, but I understand.” She was actually the last one left from that group. And it still hurt a bit.

Shrugging, “I don’t know, I’ve never seen one in there. So if it’s terrain, we best be ready with spare tires. Because I don’t know about you, but I’d rather not be stranded in there.” Broken axle? “If the axle,” whatever the hell that was, “does break, do you know how to fix that? Or do we need to take some classes on it?” cause she would, but she might not be happy about it.

“Themed costumes might be fun! I actually have some sketches I’ve been working on. Dresses that have living flowers making up parts of them.”
    Ok, she had a lot. But that’s what degrees in design would do. “Actually, I have a lot of designs.” Maybe she was finding a career now. Make dresses for both Lings and mundanes.

Nodding, “Sounds like a plan. I’ll hit up some more second hand and antique stores, see if I can find some different and fun pieces. Maybe try and make a prototype of either some gloves or a scarf. See how much interest it gets.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe shakes her head in the negative, "The axle is what connects the wheels together," she explains to Seraphina, "Ya'd need a garage ta replace it or magic. I don't have the contracts fer doing that."

Then blue fingers snap, "Got it! Greek masks! Got the four emotions of the seasons theme. Oh wait," Circe's excitement died, "That'd give us away and probably bad vision. Bad theme too," she sips her coffee to look at Seraphina, "What are some of yer ideas? I can probably think up matching helmets or masks ta go with 'em. Unless ya wanna go Power Ranger, like dolling up the car ta match."

"Oh wait, we could go full Batman villain with this!" She thinks on the theme, "Costumes ta match the logo and masks. Do we have time fer that? Eh, maybe prototype from a party store."

Because why put time and effort into it if the theme thing doesn't profit? "I'll work over my inventory, maybe make a pig sticker, and try ta get some guns or something."

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread