Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Sanctum The Bush Beyond the Curtain - Page 4
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

The Bush Beyond the Curtain

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Guardian Hedge simply... waited.

Or was it watched.

2. Likes liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Anima considers his next words carefully.

"A coalition, and if we're going to make some kind of agreement with a court to seek aid perhaps we should choose the members of that coalition carefully. The lawyer might be a suitable ally in this. Have you had any dealings with her?"

Naga had comported herself well during the political debacle that the Circle always seems to inspire.
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Eyes look at the Spirit, not really sure what she was look for exactly. But it was silent. Was it wanting something?

“Only worked with her that one time, so I’m not sure if I can fairly gauge her ability to be an ally in this. I’ve spoken with her on a more relaxed manner, found her charming and with a good head on her shoulders. But I’d have to talk more with her to figure where my opinion stands on a working together on such an important matter.” She says, “And you?”

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Guardian Hedge...

Is definitely watching.

I'll let you two converse freely for a bit

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Anima puffs his cheeks, blowing air in a sigh.

"Well, I've only had limited interaction. It seems that those I've worked with often disappear shortly after. Anywhere else I'm sure I'd be under some sort of investigation. Winter? He scares me, but I don't see that as being a bad thing necessarily."

His eyes flick to the spirit, there by request not comman, still watching them. There is curiosity in Anima's eyes, how much can this entity understand?
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A single shoulder shrugged, as she smirked, “Scares you?” now that was amusing to her. “He really isn’t all that bad once you get past his rough exterior. Though he is very serious about business and protecting what needs to be protected. But another to consider would be Phoenyx. She has proven herself to be dependable time and time again. I’ve fought with her and shed blood with her and I trust her with my life. And she has been helping me work though some,” a pause, “difficulties.” The Arrow would be her choice. Hands down.

Blue gray eyes flick towards the Spirit, wondering what it was waiting for? Was it listening and plotting? Or simply observing?

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Guardian Hedge withdraws, moving backwards while keeping its red glowing eyes on the pair of mages.

It will exit the scene if not stopped.

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Eyes linger on the exiting spirit for a moment. An excuse to dodge Aurora's question?

"I like the Arrow, she shoots pretty straight." A goofy grin from the doctor at his own joke. "Firepower if things get sideways is always a bonus." Finally he turns to address her. "I think we've got some good ideas for a Scooby gang. Or is this the montage at the beginning of a heist movie?|
    Con Spells Cloaked

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

An eyebrow quirks at the joke, but she doesn’t laugh. Not that she doesn’t have a sense of humor, just that she took this seriously.

“You want firepower than she’s your girl. Her and I working together, combining Arcana are a pretty strong duo.” Boost the Arrow in the right places and she was extremely dangerous. Was fun to watch.

“If it’s the beginning of a heist movie, then I don’t know if an Arrow is one you would want going.” Her attempt at a joke? Maybe.

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Eyebrows waggle in a stark contrast to the bald head.

"An ideal heist team is always a cast of motley characters you'd never expect. If that's the case, then the Arrow is an ideal candidate. So we're doing this then? Approaching her, and the Lawyer I guess, and going to pay these courtly extra-dimensional beings a visit? See if we can organize some allies to resist against Abyssal Incursions, ideally that frees up more positive energy to flow around the city."

Sci-fi or horror film? Happy Halloween.

"A fools errand attempting to play the hero and re-write my history in Sacramento? What do you think Master?"
    Con Spells Cloaked

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread