Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2008) Routines

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Aug 1, 2020 : (2008) Eternal Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Another nod, strings pulled and jerking.

"Then consider yourself Acknowledged, you may now set up a basic Haven, and you are free to feed within the communal areas of the city."

She allows that to ring out, "Now, Mister Smith is there anything else that you require of myself?"

You can Raise your Domain Status to 1
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

There was a slight relief, though it was still undercut by the Beast's fear and paranoia. He was acknowledged. First step in not being killed on sight within a new city. Now he just had to keep it that way.

"Thank you Seneschal Hart, Ma'am. I appreciate it." It felt a bit odd not being able to offer a boon. JC had found it helped when coming to a new city but the laws forbade it. And while he could think of several ways around that already, all would be fairly transparent here in court. "There's nothing I can think I need right now from you." That he or she could offer at the moment.

"Is there anything else you require from me, Ma'am?" As he waited for her response, a brief thought crossed his mind. Had she used the word My?
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread