(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seemed fine to her. “I have a few,” ok, two, “who I value. They’ve proven comfortable enough with me to speak freely, and they’re advice is often taken.”

“Being honest is a good thing. And trust? Well, that’s a whole other monster.” Often not held by their kind.

“I haven’t come across much bias in the city. I’ve always made it completely clear that each family and group will not be tolerated. Some bias I’ve come across is due to one not being educated and assuming things. Sometimes all it takes is an evening of sitting down and getting down to what the problem is. Should it continue? Then it depends on the severity of the action. You’ll find that no one is above the law in the city.”

A nod, “Then I should call a meeting of the family. It’s always good to know who is who, and you’ll find her to be pleasant company.” A bit motherly, but, whatever.

“He did! The Four Seasons is one of his better-known pieces. And Winter is a remarkable piece, though I cannot say if any of the seasons are my favorite from him.” They were good, but none really stood out.

“Violin? A beautiful instrument. My mother insisted on the piano, thinking having her daughter play during dinners and charity events was a good thing.” A slight eyeroll. “Never wanted to pick it back up? But I get that it’s not really for everyone.” No judgement in her voice.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

JC’s eyes creased. So, she had at least some people she could talk to. But trust? That was apparently another monster. He couldn’t help be concerned about that. Part of his training wanted to kick in. Habit said to reexamine the conversation so far. He did his best to not indulge it, but practice made it difficult.

Off hand diagnosis

“Different but connected,” he said. “Sharing bits of truth builds trust but sharing truth indiscriminately can also destroy it.” He gave a small shrug. “Paradox.” And in this new world he was still looking for the balance.

He listened to her words and they sounded good. However, there was niggling fact “But there are a group that’s offended you enough to forbid them membership in local business,” he commented. JC didn’t know a lot about bloodlines, much less the Kallisti in specific. There might be a good reason for denying them access to the Domain, depending on their curse. It still seemed odd for the Prince to preach tolerance while denying it to a bloodline.

He nodded in appreciation at her saying she’d call a family meeting.

“No, never really wanted to pick it back up. Like I said, I wasn’t very good and only really did it for a music course. If I were to try playing something again, I’d probably go for the cello. I like the sound a lot better.”
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

What JC can gleam from a glance, without an extended roll over several instances of interaction is the the Prince is Kindred. Who of the Damned would be careless with their trust?

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a nod, “Interesting.” Though a lot of that would hinge on her sharing things. Which she didn’t. So no problem there.

Dark eyes study him for a moment, weighing various options.

“This is true. And perhaps a conversation best held behind closed doors if you are so curious.” It was complex.

Her head tilts slightly, “Cello? Can’t say I know a whole lot about it, but it creates some beautiful music.” At least from what she’d heard in her time. “I hope you’ll decide to take a chance on playing something again. It can be very soothing to learn and play. Or so it seems to me.” A shrug, they were all different.

“But the night is growing late. I’ll get a family gathering setup and set aside an evening to meet with you at work if you’re still interested.”

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

JC nodded to having to continue elsewhere, wondering just what had been done. Though it was more likely that she wished clarity in her response than just speaking of it broke the Masquerade.

“Functionally the same as the violin, just bigger.” Practically you held it much differently of course “You planning to create a chamber orchestra?” asked with faux slyness when she encouraged him to take up an instrument. “I haven’t looked into music therapy that much,” even while alive “Maybe it would do me some good,” he admitted.

Checking his watch, he saw she was right about the time. “Your right, I should probably get going,” he said, since he did still have to walk back to his Haven. “Thank you for the conversation, Sophia. I’d of course still be interested in one at work if you’re willing.” He stood a bit uneasily, trying not to imagine her pouncing on him with sharp nail on tattooed hands when he turned his back.
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smirking, “Perhaps I am.” Might create some interesting evenings.

A nod, “I’ll clear some time and let you know. Enjoy the rest of your evening.”

Thank you for the great scene!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread