Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48
(2008) Late August Formal - Page 2
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(2008) Late August Formal

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella is shaken from his reading as, it would appear, the whole Consilium descends upon him. Briar Rose voice is almost lost under the breathless onslaught from Guru The Moros looks up and makes some generalised nods and smiles. And smiles again, even more genuine, at the reappearance of Winter

Guru commands his immediate attention:

"Puzzle? Why? What have you found?"

A sinking feeling enveloped his stomach as his mind raced through the possible options - Abyssal manifestations; magical anomalies; bizarre remnants from the Time War.

In the pause he managed to turn his attention to Winter:

"Winter! I am so glad you have been released! I hope you were not mistreated. Please, join us."

As he spoke he took the time to fold up the letter and slip it into a jacket pocket.

And then he took a deliberate moment to acknowledge the others - a brief nod to Skye ; something much deeper to his long-time friend and associate Aurora ; Naga was relatively close by as well and received a more formal acknowledgement. Last but not least, he manages a half turn in his seat to return a wave at Briar Rose

At last, he turned back to the eager Shaman, Guru.

"Is something you seek my assistance with, alone? Or is this on the agenda?"

Looking over at Naga.

"Do we even have... Need... an agenda?"
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

2. Likes , Shane, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

As Briar Rose approached he wanted to ask if she was ok considering what happened at the path meeting. He didn't know if his normal rush of energy would just cause those doors to slam shut tighter, so he just gave her an upwards nod of his head. Though immediately after Aurora got a bright smile and vigorous wave.

As Winter approached and said his hello's to Campanella he offered him a smile. "What's up, I'm Guru." Though he looked past the man over at Skye seeing how she handled being snubbed as she was moving right over toward them, his head tilting up to meet her gaze as she got all serious on him.

"Thanks for delivering the message, I'll grab her during or after the meeting. I was actually just to talk to Campanella about it. You're welcome to come too but it's total nerd shit." Naga's words about Winter's parole and Kaze's entrance missed as he turned back to Campanella , Guru on the edge of his seat slowly climbing up wanting to squat on it as he got excited.

"Oh, Skye, Avis, and I found a cursed artifact. It, uh, came at a cost though." A deep frown followed by a deep hurt spread over his face. Now we put these bad memories and bad feelings in a box and we bury them! Never to open it again! He snapped out of it when Campanella addressed him again, a small shake of his head as his energy slowly returned to him.

"Nah, more minds the better. My knowledge mostly lies in the lie unfortunately and you're just the smartest person I thought of first. OH, one second I know someone else who might be interested.."

He stood up and looked toward Aurora. "AURORA! YOU WANT IN ON SOME NERD SHIT!?" He just couldn't help himself, his eyes beaming as he had a new puzzle to solve, a new mystery to unlock; he was high energy enough before he had something to excite him and this was Guru with energy overflowing.

4. Likes , Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post

Contacts (Finance)
    Contacts (Digital Networks)
    Contacts (Academia)
    Trained Memory
    Abacus Scenes
    Abacus

The sound of dialing numbers (phone, keypad, rotaries, calculators) echo in the ears of those in close proximity. Shimmering gold lettering take the form of flickering mathematical symbols that form complex equations in the air.

PRE

The Circle of Creation. A closed shape, revolving. Witness to all and bearer of none. Shades and coattails darting in and out of a space, leaving tracks and trenches in the wake of empires both old and new. Regimes. The sanctuaries of the Wise are like the windswept peaks of mountains, weathered and eroded by wit, pomp, and circumstance. Que sera, sera.

Abacus breathed deeply before crossing the threshold, occupying his hands with the cleaning of his lenses for the third time in his twenty-minute walk. He went in completely dry. Barren of any magick.

He gave his acknowledgements to those in attendance. Respectful. Painfully brief. But Winter caught his eye. "How are you faring?"

"Apologies for my absence. I was...waylaid." he directed this at Campanella. He felt as if anyone deserved an apology, it was the Moros. The one who had Recognized him.
    Acanthus | Mysterium |

6. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

Briar Rose shrugs in silence, finding a seat and planting her ass. Maybe coming up to the Moros was a Bad Idea, Guru had already been around, and easily more and more would come to prod the former hierarch her cabal mate.

Whatever.

As long as she wasn't the one getting poked she could deal.

Correction.

"Volume control. Fuck."

As long as no one else started yelling she could deal.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower (half pool):
    Monthly Rits: 2E Life Armour/Life Sight (Duration 4/Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

He was always one of few words. But she’d reach out later, content to let people do whatever they were doing.

Then as Skye speaks, it draws her attention. Examination? Clearly she’d missed something.

Smiling with a wave, “Hey. I can’t complain, you?” she was finding she quite enjoyed the Ladders company.

Grin and smile were return to Kaze when entered.

A shrug to Campanella’s question, “No clue.” If there was an agenda, no one said anything to her.

But wait, did Guru just say cursed artifact? This demanded her full attention. Though the shout was unneeded.

Standing, she walks over, hands in her pockets, “Easy there, I’m right here.” It was too early. “Well, that depends. Cursed artifacts tend to not be fun to play with.” But she was there, willing to hear what he had to say. She was Mysterium after all, artifacts were all sorts of fun. Cursed ones though? Eh.

Abacus? Now there was someone she hadn’t seen in a while. Not that she’d say anything, having come and gone many times over the years.

Glancing to Briar Rose, she offered a helpless shrug. Guru was going to Guru.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx walks in confidently, even if it wasn't how she was feeling. Last time she had basically turned over the apple cart with how the Concillium should be run and then had possessed very little time to put her plans together coherently.

Still, today was the day.

The Arrow had ditched the trenchcoat, leaving her knives at her hips and gun under her arm. Her top was another varient of her scarlet form-fitting tank-tops and loose fighting pants below. She was barefoot. Even before she entered the room, she heard Guru's bellow from the corridor as she made her way down from the Arrow tower.

The Obrimos looks around offering a small smile and nod to the garthered mages. "Good morning," She greets, a little cautiously. "I hope you are all well."

She leaned against the wall, facing the gathering so all were in her field of vision.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

12. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"I'm good Abacus, how are you?". The Consilium seemed even more chaotic than the last time he had attended. Some new faces, talks of Artifacts.
    Same old, same old. He notices Phoenyx entering without her shoes.
    The fratboy seemed to have something important to say, so he humors him. "It's all good, the name is Winter. So, what did you find?"

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her look going over to Kaze, smiling a bit as she takes the quick hug.
    "Hey there, I hope you're starting to get a bit more settled?"

Shaking her head towards Guru as she puts her phone down in her pocket again a bit annoyed he wouldn't give her the number.
    "If the first talon will be involved so will that be enough for eventual protection otherwise I have no grander interest in the thing than to not see it used ever again. I do still wanna know the link to the others though, we still know to little about them and even if the chance is low so can they have been the ones that put it on and they can be a part of a group whom routinely does this kind of thing against people for whatever reason be it fighting or be it just experimentation so do be careful. Once you are done so would I prefer it if you left it of somewhere for safekeeping where the potential threat towards you is negated."

If the death still bothered her so did she not let it show at least.

Watching the new arrival come, he seemed to be someone people at least recognized that was good still manners, manners, manners.
    "Hello there, haven't seen you here before pleased to make your acquaintance my name is Skye I do hope you have had a pleasant summer." A calm smile directed towards him.

A look towards Phoenyx as she entered, trying to catch her eyes just giving her a simple nod and then look towards Guru before her eyes once more focused back on the magus she had never seen before waiting to see if this one were more polite than the other one.

16. Likes Ruach liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Entering the Consilium has been full of a variance of emotions over and come in a variety of ways. Anima doesn't recall shouting with positive excitement to be the first thing he's heard... ever.

Anima hurries toward the gathering, hoping to catch a snippet of what Guru might be shouting about.

He approaches with a smile and wave, dressed in his usual, a suit just out of fashion, bald head gleaming, briefcase from which only fruit seems to come in hand.

"Hello all," he says giving a nod to those gathered around Campanella. "What's the excitement?|
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

18. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post
    Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Cracks in space form around her body like an aura, through which demonic, snake-like eyes peer menacingly. A chorus of distant hissing can be heard.
    Equipment

Smartphone, iron coin (magical tool), .38 revolver, mid-sized car
    Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):
    Armor: 0/0
    Defense: 2 (5 w/ Mind Armor 2E)

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2/5 | Spell Tolerance: 2

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: MindSight Pot 4; 2E MindArmor Pot 4

+1
    SL
    PRE

Naga returned greetings to those who acknowledged her, and gave it fresh to those who arrived after her. All in all, a pleasant day so far.

"I'm pretty good, thanks," she smiled to Aurora then winced at Guru and his shouting. One eyebrow arched, "This is a formal meeting. Let's practice our inside voices, hm?" She wasn't angry or anything. Rather, the Warlock seemed to sound like a librarian reminding a rambunctious teenager of where he was.

She glanced at each new entrant, wondering if Avis was going to show up. They had a Mastigos topic to discuss that saw no resolution at the previous informal.

Monthly Rituals (Average): Third Eye (Mind Sight) Pot 2; Misperception (Mind Armor 2E) Pot 1

20. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread