Shit, the one time I don’t have my bag. He patted around his pockets before finding rolling papers of all things. He shrugged, lips curling up into a smile as he couldn’t help but laugh at himself. The pen was the easy part, he had that in his pocket but paper wasn’t usually something he carried around. He took the rolling paper and wrote as softly as he could, as to not puncture the paper, his number before exchanging it with Sophia’s card. “No worries, I understand how it is. Life is busy.”

He gave Kaze a small bow as he left before holding up two fingers in a peace sign. “See ya around man. Don’t be a stranger.” His eye brow quirked to Yamiyo, his lips pulling back in an uncomfortable smile. “Maybe, but like, you might need it to be less...wound up.” He shook his head a small shrug as she delved into the territory of too much information. Guess it wasn’t just a male trait after all, his head bobbing as he filed that away in his brain. Always something new.

“Judging by the crowd Mary I’d say it’s both either way. Ya’ll have a good night now, I’m gonna drive fast and take chances.” He chuckled as he reached into his pocket to pull out his car keys, waving to everyone as they all went their separate ways walking back to his car. Keys being put in the door as his brain finally put pieces together.

Wait, she’s Italian, she has thugs…FUUUCK.

Been fun, as Admiral Ackbar would say. "IT'S A WRAP!"