Just sitting by her T.V trying to find something to watch not really sure how to spend the day as her phone buzzes, looking down on it to see a text from the P.I she had hired that his investigation were done and had yielded positive results.
Not a second later she was already out the door, texting him back that she would come over immediately.
Looking down at her phone and quickly booking an Uber, she normally walked everywhere but no this was not something she wanted to wait for. Waiting impatiently for the car to arrive, quickly jumping in it once it finally did frantically twirling her hair the entire car ride over, looking over the map where they were until they finally arrived.

Quickly getting out of the car, rushing up the stairs to his office and making her way inside with an eager fire in her eyes.
"What did you find?"

Getting a surprised look from the P.I before he chuckles a bit.
"Sit down Miss Lillich and I will tell you all I have found, I did not expect you so soon though would you perhaps like a cup of."

Lifting her hand and shaking her head to stop him before he even had a chance to finish the sentence.
"No just please tell me what you have found." Seating herself down as per instruction.

The P.I sitting down on his desk, grabbing a file and taking out some papers.
"It took me a while to double check but luckily I had some contacts that were able to help me find her." Going through his papers a bit.
"Ahh yes here we go Ashley Snyder born 1982, held back a year in high school due to family issues graduated one year late in 1999, went to collage for two years studying to become a teacher focusing on the initial years of of school before suddenly dropping of and taking a sabbatical. Moving away from her family and starting college anew in Norfolk Virginia. Graduated with above average grades and went onto have a career as a wedding planner, got engaged to a woman five years her senior named Dora Effard Hardy in October 2014 but sadly died in the Summer of 2015 one month before they were to be married. Cause of death being murder by one of her former clients that blamed her that her husband had called of the wedding and left her. According to what I could see so did they say that she was cremated and never buried, her ashes spread in the woods so sadly there is no memorial for you to visit."

Taking up some other papers.
"I have been in talk with both the parents and her former fiancee and managed to get a couple of photos, some from when she was in high school, her prom picture and a couple of photos that Dora did not mind sharing that were mostly accessible on social media as well, I did make sure to get them all in here for you I also have digital copies which I will send over as well should you so desire. I trust that this will conclude our business?"

Taking the photos and looking them over, it may not be clear to others but to her it was plain as day when it was no longer her first love she looked at. It was not her that became a wedding planner, that was her evil twin the differences were subtle at best true but she could feel it in her heart, she also know her approximate age and that fit the bill. A tear dripping down her cheek as a stone is lifted from her heart, true she did not look like she remembered her but at least she could see the traces that had been her and she could feel that it was her. It was odd to get a reminder of how different time worked in the land of their captors but still that didn't matter she now had the tale and knew what had happened.

Looking up at him and nodding, having a hard time talking or saying anything.
"Thank you, please do." The words being hard to get out, tears running down her cheeks as she gets up and walks out, hugging the envelope with the pictures tightly against her chest as she walks home in a daze.

The P.I just shaking his head as she leaves still he had received his payment and had nothing to really complain about.

Taking her time getting home not even really reacting to anything around her as she walks more on instinct than actually taking anything in, now she finally knew, she knew what had happened and who she had become, how the life had been lived and what she had dreamed of becoming not to mention so did she finally have an image of her that she would be able to keep forever.