Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She didn’t like have to be on edge. But that was the life they led.

But she did relax a bit when he mentioned Rhodes. “Well, I haven’t seen her yet this evening. Though I’m willing to give her a call.” Just because he knew Rhodes name did not mean he talked with him. “When did you meet with Rhodes?” while she didn’t know where he was all the time, she had a good idea.

“I’m Sarah.” Might as well use her normal name, in case.

Nodding to Sonnie, “I look forward to it! Though I have a request as well, we get frozen yogurt after. My last sparring partner and I had a tradition of doing that.” And she wanted to keep doing it. Cause yummy!

A gentle smile to James, “I’ll get some packaged up for you then. With some instructions, in case you’ve never brewed tea before. Oh! And a tea pot will be included.” Because not everyone had one. “Did you want to swing by the coffee shop to pick it up? Or I can bring it somewhere, your choice.” Then a knowing nod, “I can understand that. And if you need any more help, let me know.” Sometimes talking helped. Or just knowing someone cared.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Letting little Fugly eat the treats, gently scratching him behind the ear before speaking up towards the stranger.
    "What kind of social service would it be that you're looking for sir Ram?"

Smiling a bit.
    "How did you enjoy that old blue blue wyrdstone thingy? It quite spoke me when I first saw that watching eye on it." Obvious lies for anyone that had actually seen it true but if he could correct her on that so would it serve as a lot way of knowing if he spoke the truth a little better at least.

A quick glance over at Titania.
    "I am sorry for the rush at the coronation once we know things are calm here so would I love to continue the conversation we started there if you do not mind?" A kind smile offered, her eyes still keeping tabs on the stranger as she remains in her hunched position, digging out another small treat for little Fugly from her purse, she had seen him enough times now to always be prepared with some treats should she luck out and encounter him.

Getting prepared to escape should she so need it, her eyes scanning the best ways to run and how to defend herself. There was no mundanes around so worst came to worst so could she always use her final trick and try to draw his attention from the looks of him so was it not likely that he could counter it few could but then again it was never good to be to confident.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

Ram harrumphed through his nose. The talk of pledges and swearing at first seemed like mistakes on how the Wyrdstone worked, as far as Ram could tell. However, the mention of blue made him realize they were testing him and it annoyed him enough that he frowned.

“King then. Or Director. Or Manager. We weren’t exactly in a place to discuss proper titles when we met at a bar earlier today.” He took a breath shaky with rage from what he just said. Maybe it was too much to expect for his arrival to have trickled down in such a short time but this attempt to catch him in a lie felt familiar and wrong.

“No, I didn’t pledge or swear to the Wyrdstone. Pledges covering the Freehold are not working for some reason and the Wyrdstone is your guys’ work-around. I granted it a portion of glamour and it… recognized me.” If they wanted more detail to prove himself he couldn’t give it. “And it’s not blue, it’s red. Like blood. Though I’d suggest making sure you never call it green. Or y’all might start attacking some poor color-blind fool. And no, it doesn’t talk.” He took his hands out pockets and folded them across his destructive arms.

“Maybe before we continue this covert interrogation on whether I’m lying, you just call King Rhodes for confirmation.” He wasn't going to stand here and be strung along with tripwire questions till they trusted him or he accidentally answered one in a wrong way that justified them attacking him.

I think I got the timeline right between this sticky thread and when Season's Greetings ended. If not, it's at least been within a couple days.
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Yes, of course", she replies to the shiny succubus. Did her hair grow brighter? "We should set an appointment".
    She looks up to Sera and the Shadow man, perhaps her lights were making the latter nervous? She doesn't know. What she knows is that they're being rightfully inquisitive, and the man is reacting accordingly. One thing however is to be suspicious, another is to be discourteous .
    "Forgive our manners, it's a matter of security. I'm sure there will be nothing to worry about, but as the Americans say. Trust, but verify", the right words can move mountains.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

0 Scenes

Wyrdtone Note!
    Remember folks the Wyrdstone is a replacement to the Freehold Oath! Those Bound to the Wyrstone are also Bound to you! With that quiet sense of belonging. Everyone can tell those who're Bound (Freehold Status 1) to those who are not.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

There it was. Took a minute to kick in, or maybe she just wasn't quite used to the sensation. It was there, however. This Ogre had used the Wyrdstone. That strange connection of emotion and Glamour. A vague sense of familiarity that was real and yet unnatural.

The important part was, Ram was loyal to the freehold. As much as any of them were.

Good enough for her!

Sonnie relaxed, her monkey tail extracting from her bag without the weapon. She gave a nod to the big man. "Yeah, the Wyrdstone is a shortcut around the whatever-it-is that keeps freehold oaths from working here. If you pumped some Glamour into it, then we're good!"

"Rhodes has a lot of titles. King, Director, Oneiromancer, Sera's Sex Toy. It's all good, so don't worry about it. Welcome to Funderland!"

She grinned at the Spring Queen, "Froyo? Your sifu is cool with that."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

7. Likes liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

"Yea, Circe is definitely the one you want to be looking for. Look, it's nothing personal you're lucky Bugul wasn't here he's blunt and to the point. I can see the honesty of your words, we're just a little cautious, yea?" A nod of agreement as he echoed Titania's sentiment though she had a much more eloquent way to put it.

"Welcome to Funderland, Circe isn't here at the moment but we'll see what we can do about making introductions. Like I said, my names John member of the Winter Court here it's nice to meet you Mr. Ram." Another pinch on the bridge of his nose as he moved to lean against the tree with a sigh, all he really wanted to do was sleep but there was so much to do still.

Sonnie had hit all the major points so no need for him to say anything there, his brow furrowing at Seraphina as he shook his head. "When I think I have a read on you, you surprise me. Good to know I can still be pleasantly surprised. I can swing by the shop on my way home, I don't try and go to sleep until the sun's rising anyway so I'll be up for awhile." His tone was still that, not quite monotone his pitch barely altering for points of inflection. Shadows still spilling out of his mouth, seeming to reinforce his down shadow that seemed to curl about his ankles now.

Goes by the name: John

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Blinking a few times, when did Yami get here? Did she miss something? It was possible.

A translucent hand was held up, “We’re just on edge, things have been a bit unsettled and we’re being cautious. It’s nothing personal, and my apologizes if it seems like it is.” Maybe they could see if Rhodes could give them a heads up. “I would be more concerned if someone of our club wasn’t cautious.” They had Gentry and all that to worry about.

Shrugging, “I can call him, I’m not sure if he had plans this evening or not. But if it would put everyone at ease, it’s easy enough to do.” She was trying to smooth things over. “But I think we’re all ok now.” Sapphires looking around, before settling back on Ram, “Been in the Freehold long?” maybe change the subject.

But then Sonnie spoke, and if Sera had been drinking something, she would have choked on it.
    Blinking a few times at the Beast, “Uh, I don’t believe that was really needed.” Were the Nix’s cheeks flushing? Yup. And while it wasn’t a secret that they were together, but still.

“Sooo,” she begins, “Am I calling Circe or just providing a number?” her phone in her hands, kinda. Cause it looked weird.

“And I’m Seraphina, Vernal Sovereign.” The pink petals spinning around her and causing the wild flowers growing around her to sway in a lazy breeze.

A confused look to James, “A read on me? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?” she jokes with a light musical sounding laugh. “We may have bumped heads, but I still think you’re a good guy.” She pointed out. “I’ll look forward to seeing you then. I’ll have the basket all put together with directions and all that. Because too much tea doesn’t taste good.” It needed to be the right amount.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

It took her a moment but there it was that feeling that he did belong just like all the rest around her, it was still to new a sensation to her and she did not fully know how to look for it and take it yet hopefully that would get easier with time.
    "Then welcome sir Ram, I am sorry for that but I do believe that you can understand why we are cautious and careful. I do hope we have not offended you, let me be amongst the first to welcome you to this city and this freehold." A kind smile offered to him "I do hope that we can be good friends, if there is anything you need do not hesitate to ask. Sadly Circe is not here right now though but I am sure that news of an increase to her court will fill her with happiness."
    "I am Yamiyo Lillich one of the newer arrivals in this city as well in fact unless I am mistaken so did I show up right around the same time as the other one and there hasn't really been any other new one since. How long has it been now around five months or so?"
    Looking towards the others as she thinks but yeah that sounded about right.

Her eyes on Titania.
    "That sounds lovely, I cannot wait to learn all you have to teach and try to force my mind through all the books you will have me read to soak up as much knowledge as possible and learn as much as I can. I cannot begin to thank you enough for agreeing to help me with this." It was going to be a long hard road though, medicine was not something she was the most interested in but she did wanna learn to be of aid in as many ways as possible and this would not be a bad one.
    "Also you look very lovely today, it would be fun to try and do something social outside as well if you are feeling up for it. I am planning on trying to have a movie night arranged in the near future if you would be interested?"

A light giggle as her eyes turns to the monkey.
    "So are you her teacher or her master young Kě'ài de hóuzi?" It wasn't often she got the chance to use her language skills so better try and get used to them as much as possible before school starts who knows how much she could get to use it in the sorority in the near future.

"Are you having trouble sleeping dear?" Looking the man with the enchanting eyes over. "I have some oils that you use lightly on your pillow to turn it into a aromatherapy pillow that is supposed to help you sleep better due to the scent if you need any I would not mind letting you have one of the bottles. It has worked well for me but I do not really have any sleeping issues so it is just a pleasant scent for me." She had originally bought them to help her Queen but that had also lead her to start liking to use them herself as such she had bought more than what she had given her and Rhodes.

A light giggle exiting her as she kept hunched down to focus on little Fugly.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

Trust but verify may sound pretty but wasn’t really trust at all. They didn’t seem to get it but at least now they were admitting to being suspicious instead of hiding behind sneaky friendliness. Honestly, he probably would have probably preferred blunt and to the point. In any case it seemed the Wyrdstone magic had finally kicked in. He would have to be careful when meeting others, since you couldn’t always trust patchwork spells.

Of course, most thoughts and feelings gave way to surprise when the monkey woman called the Freehold Director a sex toy. Ram’s breathing was caught between a snort, a cough, and a laugh. Well, he wanted honesty. He grinned. “I’ll keep that in mind.”

“And it’s just Ram,” he mentioned to John and Yamiyo, (had she been there the entire time?). Mister and sir just sounded weird.

“I think calling Circe is a good idea. Only been in town a week or two, but always better to meet the boss sooner than later,” he continued with Sera; cough.
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread