(John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

James just leaned against the tree listening to the myriad of conversations overlapping, from talk of the talent show, sports, and weapons. He didn't have anything to add to any of those conversations so he just did what he was trained for an observed. Well, as best as he could through the haze of fatigue.

Goes by the name: John

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

"Quick question who won the talent show?" Having missed it herself so was her knowledge about it fairly limited. "I think I heard some words about it but not who won."

"Ahh so that usage, I mainly wondered if you meant to use it in the term of teacher, master or skilled person. Think I have been cramming to much linguistics studies lately with to little experience in actually using the languages." Always a downside when you didn't move in the areas that used the languages.

Looking towards Ram with a concerned look.
    "True but you know I think I rather avoid the bruises and dance away somewhere else perhaps to a friendly game of badminton now there is a sport I enjoy, now to go watch others playing the sports could be of interest of course especially soccer, womens soccer over men's of course an" silence setting in as her eyes seems to be looking into the distance, daydreaming for a bit before getting back to reality shaking her head as she blushes.
    Quickly going down to keep playing with little Fugly before it was time to leave.
    "Circe spoke Italian, I spoke some Cantonese and if you need a Spanish tutor so contact me anytime. I have never tutored anyone before but I have been tutored so if we just mimic that so could it work I hope."

Spinning her umbrella a bit as she kept hunching down to be in the right height to focus on Fugly, looking at her clock and realizing that it might be best to head home soon before it gets to dark and scary outside.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

Eh, who Won? The jury was still out.
    Liar, the Wasp did, however she hadn't claimed her prize, opting rather to run away, but that was a tale best told another day.
    It's a diverse cast of characters they've assembled, perhaps this second iteration of the talent show might bring a more varied outlook and roster?
    "We should definitely. It brought a lot of free publicity too"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread