Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Uuuuh, why? It'd be the most awesome thing ever ta see pirates and ninjas fighting," was her flat toned response to Sonja's objection to the subject matter.

Onimusha? Sounds Japanese. "So based off a Japanese cartoon or just samurais in general?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"That is awesome. I'm not disagreeing with that. I'm no science denier." The awesomeness of ninjas and pirates was, indeed, a scientific fact.

The Beast pondered for a moment. Onimusha didn't sound right. What was the name of the game. "Ghosts of something.... Ghosts of Sushi? It sounded like sushi. I don't speak Japanese." She kept wracking her monkey brain. "It's not a cartoon. It's, like, realistic. Hmmm..."

Ghosts of Sushi was funny, but it also felt to be the right trail.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe gives a quick nod in agreement. "Well if ya learn Japanese we'd just need someone that speaks German ta have our own lil' Axis forces."

"So like a computer generated 3D cartoon? I know,"
    she holds up both hands, "It is called a lot of other things but it is all animation and animation is cartoons. I don't care how much tits, blood, and gore it has it is still a cartoon. And are we talking about what it is based on or the game itself?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

She shook her head, "Sorry, I'm busy teaching myself Klingon. I can't learn another language right now. What am I? Some kind of cunning linguist?"

The Monkey's head tilted to the left, looking confused. "It's a video game. There was never a cartoon." How did they get onto cartoons, anyway?

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, the crab forehead space vikings. And," she gives Sonnie a flat look, "In my experience ya were a excellent at that! I'm sure that mechanic would back me up too, oh ho ho ho ho!" Happy Circe returns an instant later. Was she bipolor?

"Oh, eh, I prefer ones with giant robots, guns, or lightsabers. Mostly because THAT is the only melee weapon I consider cooler then even the Fifth Element gun,"
    Circe shrugs as Sonja explains the nature of the sushi ghost game. "Computer or console? I, huh, I don't think I actually have a console anymore," she scratches the side of head, "Weird."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie gets a faraway look in her eyes. Softly, she says, "Now I want crab legs."

She snaps out of her daydream and looks at Circe, "Is there a Red Lobster near here? Nevermind, I'll google it when I leave!" Mmm, garlic biscuits.

"Wait, what were we talking about? Oh, right! Samurai! Umm, I got it on my Playstation." The Beast nodded.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"King or regular crab?" Because why not make things worse. And then keeps going as she gives a exaggerated hum of thought. Complete with chin rub, "Weeeell ya can probably find a lobster man that is red in the Hedge if ya go near the ocean. Or possibly a actual giant lobster or crab. But fer a dude that'd be cannibalism which is a no no," she wags her finger at Sonja, "And fer the latter where ya gonna find a pot big enough or buy all that butter?"

"Cool, last thing I had was an Xbox but I misplaced after tryin' ta adapt a set of robot tank controller fer a, uh, theoretical practical use.
    " Which was a nice way of saying trying to figure out how to Hedgespin a giant robot with Cole. "Is it multiplayer?"

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Which one has more meat? King, right? Let's go with king crabs!" Nod nod nod.

Circe received a droll look, "Ha ha ha. You know what I mean. Let's go to a Red Lobster and eat all the crab legs!" Sonnie grinned. "Just think of the melted butter! The glorious seafood feast awaiting us!"

"Is what multi-- oh! Um, I don't think so." The Beast was too distracted by thoughts of crab meat to focus on the video game discussion anymore.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Aaaah, that makes sense." Circe folds her arms, closes her eyes, and nods her head. "Ya like legs. I recall the licking."

"Well that takes away some of the fun,"
    Circe laughs at the Beast's answer, "All that trash talk, rage, and angsty tweens trying ta trash talk. Sometimes Glamour too. What's not ta love?"

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"I guess so. Oh! That new Avengers game is out soon. It has co-op!" That was going to be fun. Why was there no monkey in the Avengers, though?

"Crab is messy to eat, I know. All the shell cracking, and the juices get everywhere. You have to lick them up," The Beast nodded, possibly ignoring the innuendo as her stomach had taken command of her higher brain functions. Smiling, she looked at Circe as she folded her new armor suit up. "Wanna go? We can wear those plastic bibs!"

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread