Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

This open space within the Hedge is a floor of tamped down blackened earth, bordered mostly by the Thorns but a few areas are a little more, reinforced. Hedgespun boards with against the Thorns with clay packing facing inwards near the forge. The forge itself was dark grey stone with veins of blue running through the rock, save for one discolored area that is all blue from the repairs to re-forge said forge.

To the left of this is a boarded up section with lights hanging from the seemingly makeshift roof. The shack is actually quite durable, Circe just too lazy to make it pretty as it is meant to hold her mundane tools and equipment. A magical forge was great for forging but gunsmithing and aught else required a different set of tools. The foot lockers have padlocks to help secure things, a start of her future armory. Plus she could check to see if anything became a token at random.

For for when she needed to Hedgespin something without using the Forge.

Further left around the circular Hollow is a bulge outwards. The edge of this bulge is lined with fencing and barbed wire, meant to protect the small garden of beneficial goblin fruit trees. And then there are the doors. A perfectly ordinary service door leads out of the Hedge to Iron Side while the doorway into the deeper Thorns?

That was a simple wooden door. Circe has reinforced the frame and added several dead bolts and a lock. Not enough for increased security by Hedge standards but not an unlocked door anymore.

And there were a couple of lawn chairs near Circe's mundane work shed, occupied. One by Circe, another by the armored skin suit meant for Sonja Wu . Plus drinks.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

The Monkey came skipping along the trod, like she was a girl scout out on a hike in the local park. It was an act, of course. The Beast in her was on alert for fae threats the whole way, but she seemed to have made it here without a problem.

"Tra la la!

Going to Circe's place!

Gonna get me a suit!

She's got a blue face!

And she's quite a hoot!"

Songwriter should maybe not be on her resume.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe's left ear twitched and she put down the Pallegrino, pushed herself up out of her chair, and made for the Trod door. Subtle wasn't a word for the monkey. Of course she checked through the eye vent before opening the door for Sonja.

Locks are flipped, the door is opened before Sonja to a smirking Circe, "And the monkey I likes I will not shoot."

Then she sweeps her hand inwards, "So get yer tail in my parlor, come in come in!"

Circe will make good on closing up on the door whence Sonja gets into the Hollow. "How ya doin' Sonny?!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"HelloooOOOoooOOOooo!" The Beast grinned as she stepped inside. "I am having a lovely day, thank you very much! How're you doing, your Summery Majesty?"

After a brief glance around the Hollow, seeing it was basically the same as before, Sonnie looked at the blue elf, "A little bird tells me the catsuit is ready! Is this true?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Pretty chill, yer arrival gives me a thrill, but all I can offer in cheers is watery swill," she points to the lawn chairs, "But no need ta despair, fer yer monkey suit is right over there!"

Circe walks over to retrieve her fizzy water and point out the skin suit, "In yer asked fer color no less, I'm sure it is a fittin' dress."

Circe then sips her water before tapping her chin. "Unless ya been roiding up magically by a lot. If ya have, show me yer guns!"

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Excitedly, the Beast bounced over to the finished suit. There, she leaned in and oohed and aahed at it.

"Ooh! Aah!"

She turned back to look at Circe, blinking her eyes. "Um, no, I haven't bulked up or anything. Still just athletically sexy. I'm a monkey, not a gorilla!"

Sonnie's attention was drawn back to the outfit. She prodded it with a curious finger before picking it up and looking it over more closely. "This is super cool! Now I'll be bullet proof!"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe laughs at Sonja's confusion, "Contracts, Pledges, and Goblin Market makeovers are a thing Sonny," she sips her water which is now empty. Circe tosses into the forge, "Ya could make yerself a purple ape!"

Then gives Sonja a rather flat look as she declares bullet proof. "I think I have a rubber 12 gauge if ya want ta test that, because the suit is rubber," Circe stresses the word before thumping down on her own chest beneath her hoodie. The sound is solid and her chest seems a bit smaller, "Kevlar mostly stops bullets." Circe starts to walk around Sonja.

Humming in thought, "Possible ta do a kevlar suit, be more track suit then skin suit though," she stops her red irises sparkle upon her black eyes, "Expensive too probably. Not even sure if it could be Hedgespun, maybe need some armors as ingredients. Ain't tried it, but I'm pretty sure both are equally effective against claws, falls, and teeth."

Circe shakes her head, "And I made these suits fer that not pistols. Ya can wear the same kinda vest I gots under these suits. I have before. Oh, when's yer birthday? I guarantee the vest I'll buy ya is a life saver."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie was dancing around with the suit, treating it like her partner, all to music playing only in her head. Spinning about, she grinned at the Monarch of the Iron Spears. "Grape ape!"

"I was kidding! Relax!" She finally stopped her ballroom waltz and laughed, "This is cool! Thank you very much, Circe!"

The Beast shook her head, "Don't worry about kevlar. I don't need to be weighed down by heavier stuff. I need my mobility."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ya ssssssure ya don't want ta test it?" Circe's smile is predatory at best. Not that she wanted to hurt the monkey but it could be amusing, shooting rubber with rubber.

"Type of kevlar tells ya if it'll slow ya down or not. Soldier armor will, what I'm wearing won't."
    Because professor Circe was in the house ready to educate Sonja Wu, "A suit would be restricted ta the latter really so ya'd not be slowed down. Ya could also wear hockey pads ta see how restrictive it is," she then gives Sonja a thumbs up, "We could tape it and post it ta Youtube! Either show off yer mad skills or bloopers with safety equipment! Also! Baby powder or oil?"

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Eyes narrowed, suspicion apparent. "You seem waaaaay too eager to shoot me." Sonnie held up a hand, "Forget it. I'll trust the craftsmanship. Monkeys have an aversion to being used for lab tests, anyway."

"We'll see how this suit works out before requesting anything else," she nodded, then looked looked at the Fairest curiously. "Is it that difficult to get into the suit?" She looked at the rubbery outfit in her hands, an expression of wonder on her face. "What's the difference between them?"

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread