Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Do nothing?" The Flowering sounded a little incredulous, but he was smiling lovingly. It was hard to believe, but Sera wouldn't lie to him. "I.... hope so. I look forward to it. You seem to have enjoyed relaxing." A massage, spa, soft bed... It had been wonderfully refreshing so far.

"Emerald? I hadn't thought of that colour. Not trying to convert me, are you?" he joked. "It might be a bit much? I'd feel like I was in a permanent St Patrick's day montage, and time has stood dtill for me quite enough... Actually, I was thinking of replacing that red one for a tailored one. Maybe find another dress that matches?" Another smile.

He chuckles, she was always so enthusiastic. And they loved dining together. "Then it's settled." He placed the order, and reclined in the chair. "Well, if it's going to be traditional place, I hope we can wait until my French is a little better." If they we doing that, it would be order in French or nothing. Appearences, of course. "Actually, I saw that there is an exhibition of Renaissance Masters at the Louvre currently. Da Vinci, Donatello, Altdorfer.... I was quite looking forward to it. Is there anything you've seen you'd like to visit, or try?"
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A single nod, “It’s not going to be easy, but I think I’ll be able to do it. For the past couple weeks, I’ve been thinking about it, about why I’m driven to be so busy all the time. And now that I think I’ve figured it out, I want to move past it. Focus on the here and now, on what I have.” She couldn’t keep running from her past. “And you’ve made it ok to relax, so I’m looking forward to doing it more.” A warm smile.

There was an innocent shrug, “I would never attempt such a thing.” Her smile coy, but loving. “But the color looks good on you.” His eyes were one of the first things she fell in love with after all. Laughing, “And that’s true. Maybe just a well-made tie that adds something to the all over look.” Meet in the middle? “Do you plan to keep the color? Because you always look handsome when you wear it. Another dress? Oh I’m sure I could find something.” They both looked good in the color.

Taking a sip of water, she nods, “Of course!” there were hundreds of other restaurants, they had time. “That sounds like it’s worth seeing. I admit, I’m not very knowledgeable about art, but I would love learning more. Especially if you were the one I was learning from.” He made such a great teacher. “I did see they offer evening cruises on the Seine River. Seeing the city at night from a boat sounds magical! And it wouldn’t be a trip unless we saw Notre-Dame and Sainte-Chapelle. The architecture and stained glass of Sainte-Chapelle make it a must.” Oh she had done her research on things to see. “Is there anything that is at the top of your list?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Really?" Rhodes' tone had lost it's humour, it was clear Sera was being serious. "Is it to do with hose dreams you told me about?" It seemed likely. "Regardless, I'm glad I have managed to help."

"Does it?" he asked, curious. He always liked dressing up in things she found appealing. It was a weakness. "I had planned on it - I do find it rather fetching. I always love wearing things that make me look handsome. Especially if it makes you find me irrestable." He smirked roguishly at her.

The Dread Lord smiles. "Oh, it's not something I know professionally. I just happen to enjoy fine art. I could always find a few tidbits to entertain you with." He smiles. "Moonlight on the river? Sounds wonderfully romantic. And Notre Dame sounds fascinating. To be honest, it's the Louvre that has me most intrigued. I'm looking forward to that - I thought we might go tomorrow?" He reaches across, and takes her hand. "I'm so glad we did this, darling. Might have to make a habit of going away."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

He really thought she had been joking. Nodding, “It does. Though I’m not sure when they’ll truly cease to be a problem, I’m more at ease about them. And there’s still work I need to do, but I’m in a better place.” So to speak. There were still some lingering problems, but this wasn’t the place.

A nod of agreement, “It’s a nice color on you.” She agreed. “Well, I have yet to see you wear anything that doesn’t make you look handsome.” And then a sly smile, “Oh, I don’t think that will ever be a problem.” The smile coy, but knowing.

“Oh, you don’t have to entertain me, I’ll be happy just hearing about what you know. Art has always been one of those things I’ve been curious about, but never really knew how to go about learn more. Well, aside from the obvious of visiting museums.” And she never had anyone to go with, so it fell to the back burner. Almost forgotten. “I was doing a bit of reading about the Louvre and the variety of art they have is astonishing! Seems like they have a little bit to fit whatever you enjoy. And if I read correctly, they actually have a mummy on display in the Egyptian section of the museum.” Something the interested her. Smiling, “I think I’d have to agree. It’s been very freeing, in a way, to just get away from everything.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

5. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Flowering nows slowly, smiling. It was something of a relief, but he didn't want to push this. "Well. If you ever want to... talk, about them, you know I am alway willing to help you sweetheart."

He smirks. "I have always enjoyed wearing things that you find attractive. Though I have found I need to be careful, or we rarely leave the bedroom," he chuckles.

Rhodes nods, enthusiasm sparkling in his eyes, "Oh yes. Their Egyptology exhibit has always been famous for being fantastic. We may have to put a whole day aside for the museum, don't you think?" He smiles. "Now, I hope you won't see the wonderful art and suddenly decide to plan another redecoration of Garden Grounds..." He smiles lovingly. "That would be the opposite of taking it easy."

The wind gently breezes around them both, chilling the skin.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sapphires study him for a moment, before she gives a small nod, “I would like that. I think it would help put a few things to rest.” Mostly her fears and doubts.

Eyes widen as she gasps, “You cannot blame that solely on me. I remember a few times I’ve decided to wear a new dress and we ended up late.” She points out with a smirk, “Though I’m not complaining, not in the slightest.”

An eager nod, “Most certainly! Do you think one day will be enough? Maybe we should say two, there is just so much to see there!” the Nix was a bit excited about the museum.

Laughing, “Oh, no worry about that. I love the look and feel of the coffee shop, I wouldn’t dream of changing it. But redecorating the house?” a mischievous look in her eyes, “Now that is completely possible. I already want to expand the library, so redecorating the rest of the house could happen. But if it does, I want input from you, add your style and touch to the house as well.” After all, they shared the house.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

He nodded, and offered a reassuring smile. "Of course, sweetheart. I'm here for you. Whatever you need."

There is a wry chuckle. "Blame? Who said I was blaming anyone for anything? It was simply an honest and accurate recollection. A most enjoyable one for both of us. If it happens again, which, if I can charm you so, seems likely, I certainly would not complain."

"Hmmm..." the Flowering muses. "I honestly couldn't say. But, we can play it by ear. We can always visit again."

Eyes narrow playfully. "Of course you are thinking of that." Rhodes smiles. "Well, I do have a very particular style. I would like to add my own touches - I have had a few ideas. Nothing too extravagant, I assure you." He sips his wine, smiling lovingly at Sera.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Need? She probably did need to sit down and talk about it. But when it came down to wanting to? She didn’t want to. It was going to be extremely difficult and painful. But she was going to try.

Smirking, “Well, phrasing it that you need to be careful of what you wear makes it sound like you were. But like I said, I don’t really mind.” Shrugging innocently, If you can charm me? You’re welcome to try; I think that could be fun. Do you think I am so easily charmed?” the smirk turning coy, a quite challenge.

“Nothing to lose in my opinion by spending more time there. Or, if we visit again, we could do a museum only trip and historical buildings. The city is rich with them.” She enjoyed learning about places.

Now this was unexpected, and she leans forward slightly, “You have a few ideas?” the interest clearly written on her face. “Consider me very intrigued.” Sipping her water before continuing, “Any room or rooms in specific? Or a little something added to every room?” a shrug, “Extravagant is fine. I want to make sure it feels like home to you as well.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

He saw the wheels turning i her mind after his offer of help. He knew it was hard for her, so it the topic was changed, that was that. All he could do was be here.

"You know I chose my appearence just as carefully as you do, my love. Style is no accident, as well you know. Intent. Thought. Choice, and execution. All to bring about the effect we intend. Every choice a statement to the world." He voice lowers, and a dark cloud seems to pass over his face. "Every action under scruitiny. Every decicion a vie for approval." Rhodes swallows dryly. "Ah... I'm sorry. I got a little lost in my thoughts." He clears his throat demurely and tries to give Sera a smile. With her around, lighting up the room, such thoughts were always darker. Pervasive.

"Er, where was I? Oh, easily charmed," he moves on, a little hurriedly. "You, darling? Never. I would never say such a thing. A part of what makes it fun, after all. But as you said, you never seem to compain."

A nod of agreement. "It is such a fascinating place. If I can grasp the language again, we could take an adventure down the side streets of the town. Wouldn't that be fun?" Rhodes sips his wine, and sighs. "There is so much history and influence in Europe. It feels so much more natural and... almost more civilised than home, with it's relative youth." The Dread Lord sounds wistful.

He looks at the golden Nyx, smiling. She was perfect. "The study perhaps - or we could do it in part witht he library. I was thinking deep reds. Wooden rails. That sort of thing. Dark wook funiture is always in fashion. You have the kitchen how you want it, and the lounge, and they are wonderfully comfortable, so I'd rather not change them. More the rooms fewer people see." It was hard to say no-one - Sonnie maanged to get everywhere, and Sera doid so love showing off their home.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“Carefully? Actually, not really. Most of the time it’s wearing what I know looks good on me. And what will provide me the attention, or lack of attention, I’m seeking. I’ve studied the way certain dresses or outfits draw the eyes. Especially yours. So it’s not about style for me, just what I enjoy, and what I know you enjoy.” She couldn’t make it in the world of fashion. As he seemed to go into a darker space, she reaches out and squeezes his hand, a reassuring smile, “It’s ok.” Her voice soft.

“I have nothing to complain about. But if you want me to find something to complain about, it might take some time. But I’ll put in the effort for you.” A wink.

“I’m sure you’ll pick it back up in no time! And if not? We get a book for translations, and have fun with it. Most of the people we’ve spoken with have been friendly, and I’m sure they would be welcoming of us putting in the effort to try. All about having fun with it.” She could probably find a way to have fun in any situation. “But yes! It would be fun! I’ve always heard the best way to experience a new culture and country is to simply walk and wander. Find the tiny mom and pop places, maybe even find a small café and just sit and listen to the locals!” seemed she had been thinking about it. “I get what you’re saying. I’ve noticed how different everything seems to be. Almost more relaxed and, well, pleasant.” It wasn’t something she had been expecting. “Though there is nothing written that says we have to go home.” She adds casually.

Thinking as he spoke, her mind working over various things. “We certainly could. And deep reds and wooden rails? What color were you thinking for the rails? There are many options, and types of wood that would really stand out with that color. I think it would make a nice contrast to the lighter colors I seem to gravitate towards!” then an idea comes to her, “What about adding the wood from the study to the rest of the house? Perhaps along the ceiling, exposed wooden beams. A subtitle way to tie them together.” It was an idea. “Well, that would be a majority of them. It’s not like we entertain every weekend.” She had stopped allowing others into the house. Except Sonnie, who was her best friend and she trusted. “Unless that’s something you want to do?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread