Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes gave Sera a smile. She was so understanding.

"It has, hasn't it? I just wanted you to remember how far you've come since we met." She looked so happy. "I never thought I would feel like this again."

The Flowering cocks his head. "Darling... of course we do, and I would never ask you to overlook them. But... I love you. You are the most important thing in my life. I'd love to see it. Maybe weave a few things into it?" He smiles.

The Dread Lord shakes his head. "Oh no, sweetheart. It's not the meal. It smells delicious. I.... It was a memory. And echo. My time...away, sometimes crops up." She knew, of course. "At inopportune times." He sighs, and gives her a reassuring smile.

He begins opening his mussels. "Would you like to try one?" he offers gently.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

How far she’d come? “Well, I think we’ve both made tremendous progress. We’ve created a comforting and supportive environment where we can both flourish.” She still had a way to go, but, was getting there.

A shake of her head, reaching out and squeezing his hand, “I know you wouldn’t, just as I wouldn’t ask that of you. It just seems like there has been a press of those responsibilities lately.” But they always made time for each other. Smiling, “Then I’ll show it to you when we get home. Though you’ll have to give me a chance to put some sketches away, and cover the dress I’m working on. You can’t see it yet.” She was firm on that. “I would love to have you weave whatever you wish into it! I have grand plans for it, I just lack the time right now to put them into place.” Oh the drawings she had.

A look of concern and frown, though she nods in understanding, “If there is something I can do to help, please let me know.” Squeezing his hand again before rubbing her thumb across the back of it.

Placing her napkin in her lap, she nods, “Thank you! I would love to try one!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes smiled. It was true. These times alone, they could truly be themselves. Be with the one person that accepted and supported their weakest points rather than seeek to exploit them. Both vulnerable, and stronger all at once.

"Oh can't I?" he asked, eyebrow raising. "Some sort of surprise, perhaps? I wonder what that could be?" With summer already over half-done, he knew the Nyx loved showing off when his season came around.

Rhodes sighed heavily, but the love in his eyes never changed. he queezed her hand in return. "Being here, being yourself, is the best help you can be. Just us, together. They will never go away. I fear they may only get more invasive as the years go by. But having you here, with me... It is always enough."

Delicately he plucked a mussel from the bowl with a spoon, and dipped it into the creamy sauce, handing it over the table. Careful not to spill a drop.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A firm shake of her head, “No. Not yet, it’s not finished.” She had barely selected the fabric yet! “Perhaps a surprise. I believe you should always have the best dressed woman on your arm. So I’ve spent months planning the perfect dress.” Or so she hoped.

“Should that change, you know I’ll do anything to help you.” Without a question. But there was a nod of understanding, “If they do, then we’ll face them together.” She wouldn’t leave his side, no matter what he was facing.

Eyes sparkle with excitement as she carefully accepts the spoon. Carefully eating the muscle, she takes her time, savoring the flavor. Sapphires widen, “Oh, wow! Simply delicious! A slight hint of salt, but not too much, and sweet, but not overly sweet! I believe I’ve found a new food I enjoy! Excellent pick!” she would be ordering those more often.

Beginning to cut a piece of the duck, “Did you want to try a piece?” offering the piece to him.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

There was a smile - the natural one without pretense, that he used most often with her. "I always do, darling," he offers quietly and sincerely. "You are the most beautiful woman wherever we go."

The Autumn King nodded slowly. "I know."

There is a simple nod. "If you don't mind. I'd love to try it." It was a part of what they did, sharing and experimenting.

As the meal continues, Rhodes is rather quiet, separating between eating, drinking, and watching. Occassionally his eyes rest on Sara, and his mouth is drawn into a loving smile.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A shy smile as she looked down briefly, “Aw, thank you, that means a lot to me.” More than he would probably know. “But that doesn’t mean I’m not going to pull out all the stops with what I wear.” She was, a Fairest after all. And while she wasn’t like others, she still had a sense of pride and ego.

Another gentle squeeze of his hand, nodding, “Then lets focus on tonight and enjoying every second of it. We’ll take this day by day if we have to.” A kind and loving smile offered.

“Of course not! Let me know what you think, it smells amazing.”
    And she was eager to try it. To try new things, experience a new city.

After a few, “Everything ok? You’ve been awfully quiet.” The concern coming back into her features. “Maybe a walk after dinner?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

A small chuckle. "Of course darling. I'll have to try and find something similar for you next year. Sadly, I lack your creative flair for needlework." Or Hedgespinning.

"Yes. Just tonight."
    He nods slowly, but as his eyes meet hers he relaxes.

Rhodes pushes his bowl towards the center of the table. "Walk? Perhaps..." he replies slowly. He looks into her eyes. "No. Nothing's wrong. Everything is... wonderful," the Flowering says, smiling a little sadly. He takes a deep breath. "The truth is, while anything happens in the world around us, I never dreamed, or dared to dream, that I would have- that I would share in- a relationship like this. Not after... what happened to me. A relationship of partners, where I love them and know they love me in return. And you... you make me so happy." He smiles more sincerely, watching her. "I don't want to imagine my life without you. And... I wanted to show you how much you mean to me."

He moved around the table and kneels next to her. In his hand is a small box, containing a sapphire ring.

"Seraphina... will you marry me?"

8. Likes , liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A shake of her head, “You don’t give yourself enough credit. And if you want, we can work on something. Give me an idea of what you’re looking for, and I’ll sketch a few ideas up for you. Plus, I may or many not already have a few ideas.” Of course, she did.

There was a slight frown at the smile. What was going on with him tonight? Her face a mixture of happiness and confusion. Sapphires watching him, maybe trying to figure out what brought this on. Maybe it was the city they were in; it was a romantic city.

But when he moved, and knelt next to her, and spoke those four words. Those four words that caused a cascade of emotions. Shock, surprise, elated joy, and finally fear. As time seemed to stop for her, translucent hand covered her mouth, but happiness danced in her eyes. And she blinked a few times, trying to ground herself and find her voice. Her heart hammering on chest and it was the only sound she could hear.

He was serious. But was this something she was ready for? Her own past making her feel unworthy of love, yet here was Rhodes, and she could see the honesty in his eyes.

As her eyes tear up, slowly, her head bobbed up and down in a nod, and she kneeled down, pushed the ring box down a bit, and kissed him, “Yes, a thousand times, yes!” replies the Nix between kisses.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes , Xadun, liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes breaks into a smile of pure happiness. and embraces and returns the kisses. "Of, Sera.... I love you. I love so, so much." Tears are forming at the corner of his eyes that he tries to blink away.

Gently he takes her hand and slips the ring onto one fading finger. Whatever uneasiness that had been there throught he evening was gone, replaced with only a look of elation. He gets to his feet, offering Sera a hand, and pulling her into another embrace and kissing her. He raises one hand between them. "Do you like it?" he asks, glancing at the ring. "I tried to make it match..." Her eyes. Her golden scales. It wasn't easy. But it was better than going for silver.

Shall we wrap it up there?

12. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was laughter between sobs, “I love you too.”

Her hand shook as he placed the ring on it, her mind still reeling. Accepting his hand, she wraps her arms around him. Pulling back, and finally looking to the ring, she smiles, looking into his eyes, “It’s absolutely perfect.” Placing her hands on his face and kissing him gently.

Seems like a good place
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread