(Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

Ram saw she was struggling a bit to keep up. Either from having already expended energy from before or him overestimating her speed. She had said she jogged daily right? Though he supposed not while under cannon fire and hail of arrows. Shit. What speed was jogging for “normal people”? Hell, even if he knew, a fellow changeling hardly qualified as normal. Ram tried to adjust speed to something more sustainable, though it made it feel like he was pretending to run while actually walking.

“Yeah… repairing stuff isn’t really in my cards,” he said with a laugh tinged with regret “Just not the hand Fate dealt me. Can hardly hold a tool without shattering it. I’d probably fit in with security easier.” It was how he ended up in the Summer court if he was being honest. Though even then he tended to say the wrong thing it seemed.

With slower speed and more irregular trail, Ram’s feet scuffed the ground more often. However, he didn’t let that break his stride. Rather, his toed plowed through the uneven path with determination, leaving swallow grooves and kicking up chunks of dirt.

“Creative Director?” he asked, unsure whether that was an actual Freehold position below director or something to do with the entertainment venue. “Sounds important.” Even if he didn’t know what it meant.

He would say being called Titania seemed a bit on the nose but he knew he wasn’t one to talk. “Probably go with Eleanor for now.” Especially in public.

“Honestly, something I’ve been meaning to do. Settle on a… better name. Always falls by the way though. Gone by Ram for so long, I forget how weird it can sound.”

He was quiet for a bit as he shuffled along. "So, how do you like the city?" he asked. He'd given his own impression but getting the opinion of someone who lived here would probably reflect things more accurately than his short perspective.

Speed 7
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

She's unsure whether she's catching up, or he's doing the gentlemanly thing to have a conversation.
    "Perhaps you should find sturdier tool? There are people who might help", Circe or Sera more likely.
    "Nothing overly fancy. It's just a title, it's not even a paid position". Curious that he was ready to shed his own name. She had picked hers, so she would expect equal attachment.
    "We have some serious problems right now. Oh, and there was the tempest, a couple of months ago", yes, and she knew absolutely nothing about that.
    They seem to have found a brisk pace, "We had a close encounter with one of Them", her voice lowered to a whisper.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

“Yeah, then I can graduate breaking things that are already broke,” he with a guffaw “Don’t know nothing about repairs. Probably end up making a leaky faucet into a geyser.” Even leaving aside the fact that for him most of the world was more breakable than glass.

“So… then what do you do as Creative Director? If you can say?” If it was just a title, that wasn’t really anything.

“Well, shit,” he muttered at her description of current events “Anything a guy predilected toward security work can do to help?” Not every problem could be solved with breaking shit (especially when it came to Them) but it didn't hurt to ask.

4. Likes liked this post
    Bump "Bump" this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Sink or swim", is her curt reply, "People learn and improve, you can do the same, I'm sure".
    Their jog continues, and Ram asks about one of her favourite topics: Herself.
    "I plan the company leisure activities and lead our outreach effort. In a certain sense I handle PR and marketing", she says enthusiast, perhaps embellishing the truth a bit too much. Truth be told, she didn't really do a lot, "I also double as medical officer. But I'm glad to admit that my abilities haven't been in demand, luckily", nothing that couldn't be dealt with a knife in a bathroom.
    "Language, please", was swearing a habit of the Summer Court? Did Circe already infect the newcomer? "I'm sure security will be the right fit for you. We're always looking for...", she turns around, glancing at him appreciatively, "able bodies", she says, her lips twisted by the hint of a smirk.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask

Mien

PRE

“You guys really need a handyman or something?” Eleanor seemed to be taking the turn down of that particular job pretty seriously and he wasn’t sure why. Maybe another nerve?

He nodded at her job description. “Important stuff. If things are as bad you say, then now more than ever. Morale is what keeps people fighting.” He wasn’t sure if he believed that Spring celebrations were able to keep the Fair Folk at bay but their practical use couldn’t be denied.

Ram couldn’t help but roll his eyes a bit at the mention of language before letting out a deep breath “I’ll try, if it's something that bugs you, but I can’t make any promises since it’s how I’m used to talking. Plus I can’t say I won’t be more rude if I do since I’ll have to get… creative.” He doubted saying that it sounded like the Freehold might be circling the crapper would be better to say.

7. Likes liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Look, Mr...", what was his name again?, "Ram", it was her dreaded business tone, "I don't mean to pigeonhole you into a role. Far from it. But we run an amusement park, and we're trying to accomodate your substantial talents", she stops in her tracks, taking a long prolonged look at the man, "which inevitably lie between security and other kind of physical jobs. And since on the mundane side we don't expect violence to be a daily occurrence, it leaves only one public spot open", then, a sudden flash of insight, "Do you have a driving license, Mr. Ram?".

"Well, yes. Then I challenge you to an insulting match. A chance to test our creativity!", she exclaims cheerily, sticking her tongue out before resuming her jog.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

9. Likes Scourge liked this post

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask

Mien

PRE

“It’s just Ram,” he replied. Adding mister in front just sounded like a contrived attempt to make something “proper”. He skidded to a stop once he notices Eleanor is no longer with him. Which took a second and he had to back track a few steps. He folded his arms at her explanation.

He didn’t like it. It showed a flawed understanding of why you had guards and whether she intended it or not she was basically dismissing the entire purpose of the Summer court. “I mean, you shouldn’t be hiring a security guard because you expect regular problems anymore than you should be hiring a mechanic for the same reason. You hire them to head off problems before they start and to be there in just case.”

“If you’re not worried about upset customers and rowdy teenagers then it means you probably do have a good security force already. If you’re worried about things breaking daily, then your maintenance team probably sucks already and hiring me there means handing them an inexperienced walking bulldozer that needs all the on-the-job-training. Things would start breaking more.” Either from his inexperience or from taking away from the team by needing someone to chaperone.

“I mean, I can drive. Nothing fancy. I don’t have a license though. Like I said. Haven’t come up with a new name yet.”

Ram raised an eyebrow as Eleanor resumed running. He wasn’t sure of the wisdom of an insult challenge. Seemed a little mean spirited. Or he was worried he’d say the wrong thing and hurt her. However, she seemed enthusiastic about it so he’d go along for now.

“Alright, what are we insulting?”

11. Likes liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Very well, Just Ram", they resume their jog at a light pace, occasionally - when he speaks - she turns to him to flutter her long eyelashes, incredulous of what he's saying, before diverting her focus to the track, "I'm a very good writer, Ram the Just. And in literature, usually, when weapons and burly men are involved, things turn sour fast. Besides, I rest my case. You should really speak to Circe about this".

Nomen omen, uh? Few words to the wise, and in a display of conciseness, she addresses both topics at once. "I think Ram suits you just fine", she says, barely concealing the smirk.
    This park was alright, there were a lot of perverts, but sometimes she ended up meeting funny men. Sometimes the former and the latter came in the same package, unluckily, this one wasn't such case.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask

Mien

PRE

Ram was willing to let her have the last word and let the subject drop. If her view was based on what happened in books, there wasn’t a lot he could desuade her without turning the conversation very dark very fast.

It took him a few seconds to register as an insult at all. Her zing at his name did sting a bit but not a lot. He’d heard it before and if it really bothered him he would have started going by something else.

He had to think for a bit before a retort came to him.

“I mean... at least Ram doesn’t bring to mind images of falling in love with an ass.So, its got that going for it” He held up a figure before she could ‘language, please’ him. “The Bard’s word, not mine. That makes it classy.” With a smirk almost matching hers. God bless Shakespeare and the generally unrecognized dirtiness of his plays.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

She slows down for a second, either taken back by his comment, or to formulate a witty reply. But when she's done, her lips are curved upwards into a smirk and her cheeks are colored with a delicious rosy hue, "Is that so?", she says hoarsely, privy to the double entendre, "be careful with your words. In this incarnation of the tale, Titania can brew love potions", she winks before she increases her pace, this time with a seductive sway of her hips.
    "Ass, tsk". The Court of Desire bids you welcome.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread