Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

After reaching out to Briar Rose seeing if she wanted to get together and just hangout. The Shaman was pleasantly surprised that she agreed. Her fellow Path mate was a mystery to her, and she wanted to fix that.

Her apartment is more of an open floor loft, walls bare red brick and floor a darker wood. It was clearly a loft that was done by hand. The living room area had oversized couches covered by a beige fabric with brightly colored pillows and a coffee table made from a door and other pieces were clearly done by hand. Soft white LED lights were strung around the room in various places. A book shelf was in the process of being refinished, a sheet under it and various cans of stain around it. Boxes of books were stacked near it, books spilling out onto the floor. Near the kitchen area was brewing equipment. A traditional carboy, with some beer fermenting in it, as well as a more advanced fermenter.

Her fav part of the loft? Her bed. Which was full of fabric, with a rigged canopy system, also full of flowing fabric and soft white lights mixed in with the hanging fabric. Near a window was a ballet bar with colored mats beneath it. There was also a hula-hoop with five prongs that stuck out on it, as well as a sword, plus some odd looking wired fan thing.
    Briar Rose Saber Sloth

2. Likes liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

Briar Rose appears, maybe a little late, but she's there. Hair pulled back in a hasty pony tail. The top has fly aways, but the pinkette has her helmet under her one arm. Obviously she made it to Aurora's by way of her bike.

Leather jacket was being carried by her other hand, thrown over her shoulder, leaving her paint spattered white t-shirt on display with her skinny jeans and boots. On one arm, the inside crook near the elbow is a line of Kanji, and upon her wrist a harsher stamp of the same. Though it's mostly obscured by bracelets and hair ties.

"Sorry I'm late." she says, finding a place for her jacket and helmet, Uh. Your place is pretty...uh. Nice." she gives a smile.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower (half pool):
    Monthly Rits: 2E Life Armour/Life Sight (Duration 4/Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The Shaman was clearly glad to see Briar Rose, her smile genuine as she shakes her head, “No worries, gave the beer more time to chill.” the tattoos were noted, but she doesn't say anything yet. They weren't that close, and it felt wrong to ask at the moment.

Closing the door, “Thanks! Still working on it, though I’m sure in a year I’ll say the same thing.” The blonde was casual in boyfriend style jeans and a fitted black tank.

“So I have some seasonal beer in the fridge, as well as some pale ale. I wasn’t sure which you would prefer, so stuck them both in there. Also have some frosted mugs, cause it’s been hot out!” and beer was always good in a frosted mug. Walking over to the fridge, “So how’ve you been? Really sucks you left the meeting, was looking forward to getting to know you better. But, this works!”

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

The enthusiasm is met with an awkward line of Briar Rose's lips. She wants to frown, scowl and scoff, but she's fighting it. She tries to turn her default into something pleasant.

It really doesn't work.

She coughs, "Eh, I'm good for whatever's on offer. It all sounds good. Better then good too, so whatever you're having I guess." walking closer, "Yeah. I'd say sorry, but I'm not, so. Not gonna say it, at least not sorry for walking out. I didn't wanna get into it there, so I removed myself." she shrugs. "Glad we could, uh do this. I uh guess."

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Walking towards the fridge, she opens the freezer first and pulls out the frosted mugs. Then opens the fridge and pulls out a growler, pouring the pale beer into the glasses.

Handing one to Briar Rose, “Lets go with something light and refreshing. Always good in summer. It's a citrus ale, probably a bit too hoppy, but, it's a work in progress.” Gesturing to the living room area, “Want to sit?” she did, so she walks that way.

Shrugging, “I wasn’t going to ask you to say you were sorry. No one should be forced to be somewhere they didn’t want to be.” Didn’t sound like it bothered her as she took a seat, tucking her long legs under herself. “Do you mind if I ask why you didn’t want to be there?” eyes looking to the other Shaman. “I’m not trying to make everyone be friends or anything, cause I could care less. I’m too old and I’ve seen too much to care who is friends who who. So, you do you.” Ok, not that old, but she felt it sometimes.

“I just want to be able to get to know you. And no, I’m not trying to push a friendship on you or anything. I just truly like to know about those around me.” She had a feeling Briar Rose was a very guarded person. So she’d have to go slow, let her decide what to share and if they could be friends.

8. Likes liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

Briar Rose sits, and sniffs at the beer. She doesn't drink it until she sees Aurora take her first sip.

Maybe it was the residue awe that Madison Fucking Cross that asked her, or celebrity was a fucking Master of Life, or maybe it was all the reasurances that no, I don't care if we don't become BFFs that let Briar Rose open her mouth and Speak.

"Copy+Paste - er - Skye. Whatever, copy+paste rubs me wrong. All that hair bestie, kumbaya, we're gonna be the bestest of best friends bull shit, and her fuckin' god. Her. I just don't like her, and sure I can deal because, fuck, sometimes you have too, but Anima comes in and says he doesn't want negative vibes around his place, and, between me, and everyone who's met me," she grins, full of self-deprecation, as she gestures to herself, "I'm chalk full of negative emotions, so. I took that as the gtfo it was, and got the fuck out. Or tried too. Guru tried to bring me back, but." she shrugs, and takes another sip. It wasn't shit.

"Whatever. I don't think I missed anything important, if there was any actual Path shit to talk about then I don't think I woulda been allowed to leave ya?" she shakes her head. "Was, there anything interesting happening after I stormed out?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Aurora does indeed, drink some of her beer. Seeming to enjoy the flavor as she did.

Raising an eyebrow with amusement, smirking, “Copy+Paste? Damn.” But she laughs, “That’s a pretty good one.” And she got what the other Shaman was referring to. She sips her beer, content to let Briar Rose say as much, or as little as she wants, not interrupting. When she appeared to be done, she props an elbow on the back of the couch and cradles her chin with her hand, “That really gets to you huh?” no judgement in her voice.

“I can see what you’re saying. Believe it or not, I used to be a bit like that. Wanting to be friends with everyone, thinking we all had to be friends. Now I just want to be able to work with people if we’re called upon. If shot goes South, I want to know I can count on those around me. Nothing more, nothing less. But maybe she’s naïve, or maybe she really is just that….friendly. The whole hugging thing creeps me out, I’m just not a touchy-feely girl.” Never has been, probably never will be.

“We all have negative emotions; we lead pretty messed up lives. And that is bound to attract negative emotions and energies. But negative emotions or not, we all share a Path and, in my opinion, that makes everyone welcome wherever we are.” But, whatever. "I also don't think negative is all bad. Maybe, in some way, it helps us. If someone is positive all the time, I'd have to wonder about their sanity."

Shaking her head, “Nope, didn’t miss anything. And nothing Path related was discussed, unless you count Anima wanting to contact and communicate with a Spirit.” A deep sigh. “And nothing interesting. Just some general and random stuff about playing games to get to know each other better. But it seemed a bit pointless to me without the whole Path present. Though I was asked an odd question, seemed she thought she heard Phoenyx say I ran the Arrows.” Laughing, “Clearly not. But it certainly surprised me.”

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

Briar Rose can't help the little smirk that appears behind the rim of her mug when Aurora says 'good one'.

"You've probably had a few fans try and cop a feel yah?" she rolls her eyes. "Nah, I really don't fuckin' get why with all the touchy-feeling BS. Keep yourself to yourself. It just takes a good Warlock to fuck with you." snide, yes. But that doesn't mean she isn't right.

"More then just their sanity. I'd start to worry about possession. Anima only wants to attack 'good' Spirits. But fuck. A Spirit of Happiness wants you to be happy no matter what. Even if it's to get you higher then a kite or stabbing people because it brings you joy." she huffs, and takes in more of the beer.

"And yah! We've all been to the Primal Wilde, and like. How in fuck did Copy+paste survive to even Write Her Name. If this is what she is? shaking her head. Then snorts, "An Arrow?" her eyes roll again, "Like, sure you're fit, and probably could rock it, but, like. Anyone who's heard your intro would have heard you say Mystirum."

12. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Snorting as she nodded with a bit of a laugh, “Oh yeah, more than a few.” Been there. Another nod as she raised her glass, “That is the problem right there. Sympathy, connections, something we all need to be careful of. But I’m starting to worry that some haven’t been taught about the dangers those connections can put them, and those around them in. Some might say it’s being paranoid, but I’d rather be paranoid then dead.” True story right there.

“I’ve communicated with Spirits before. And what worries me is that there is no guarantee that the one you find will be friendly. Unless I’m not far enough along in my studies of it.” Which was possible. “I just think it’s not something to really fuck with unless you have to. There is always a price and always a consequence. I put friends in danger talking with a Spirit, and I never want to do that again.” Her voice softening a bit.

Another chuckle as she drank her beer, “Maybe she had a different experience? I’m assuming we all faced something different over there.” A shrug. “I believe it stemmed from Phoenyx letting me stay in the barracks when I got back. And she probably told Skye and she could have misheard, or, I don’t know.” Another shrug, “Whatever. There could be worse assumptions, I guess.” And there very well could be some floating around.

“I also wanted to say I was sorry for the way I went about the Councilor thing with Anima. I didn’t intend to do it that way, but, I was too worked up to let it keep going.”

14. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

Briar Rose nods, her finger up and agreeing to the other Shaman. "Sometimes I wonder how some people live long enough to be released and sent off on their way."

She nods again, "I should spend some more time learning and bettering my knowledge on Spirits, but. Like. I don't want to fuck around with them, you can end up...well." nodding to Aurora's story. They were dangerous, and alien and. She takes another drink.

"Then I want to call a do over." is a agrieved grumble. An eye roll. Then a head shake. "Whatever. She'll learn eventually. Or not." the pinkett knew that the blonde knew what the or not meant.

She nods, "Maybe it's more of a hearing what she wants to hear thing."

A hand wave, "Nah, it's okay. I get it. I don't want the hot seat, and if Anima coulda handled it, you wouldn't have had to do anything." she shrugs, "We uh, doing food too or just the beer?" she asks, looking around the loft.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread