Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A gentle shake of her head, “No offense taken, and I don’t blame you. It was a war and it wasn’t pretty.” A deep breath and shrug, “Though it does make me feel old talking about it, as not many of us who experienced it are still here.” A small laugh, “But it appears to be over with. So we have that going for us.” A win? Hard to say.

Looking thoughtful, “Tea Rex?” more thoughtful before shaking her head, “Nope, haven’t heard of it. But I love the name! Very creative. You’ll have to let me know how it was.” Places with catchy names were always on the top of her list.

“It’s defiantly something pretty cool. How many people can claim they paint and have to use a rigging system to do it?! Own how awesome that is.” She encourages. “If you ever do something you’re willing to show off, I’d love to see it. Even if it’s painting over raciest bullshit, cause that’s a whole new level of respect.” Damn right.

“I picked up the hobby of refurbishing old furniture a couple years ago. Had thought of turning it into a profession and finally getting out of performing, but,”
    a shrug, “not sure yet.” Sometimes hobbies were best as hobbies and nothing more.

A nod, “Ah, ok. That makes sense.”

2. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

"Well, you're alive, they're not. And we're not Seers or worse, so. Sure. Count it as a win." Comes her voice around the mug.

A nod, "Sure." she was of two mind with it. But she wasn't going to have to pay so, that was already a win in her books. "Will do."

A laugh, "Sure, I'll set something up. Need to work on timing and get a decent sketch done first though." a faint tinge of pink dusts her cheeks, "Heh. Sure. Uh. Like who wants to see shit like that?" she shakes her head and takes a swing.

She was going to need more beer soon.

"You're and awesome performer, but if you're not feelin' it then, follow your dreams. Even if those dreams take you out of the limelight." she says, surprisingly supportive. But if Briar Rose hadn't followed her own dreams she wouldn't be searching for a nice brick face to spray paint on the regular.

As cheesy as it is, the pinkette offers the blonde a smirk and finger guns.

She snorts, laughing at herself.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower (half pool):
    Monthly Rits: 2E Life Armour/Life Sight (Duration 4/Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A small shrug. It wasn’t a pleasant conversation for her.

“Oh, so you go in with something in mind? I’ve heard that there are some artists who sort of, wing it. But that’s great that you take your time with it. Really put yourself into the work so to speak.”
    Seeing the mug was getting empty, “Did you want some more? Or something else?” standing and walking to the kitchen area, “I have just about everything.” Always good to have options on hand with people visiting. “Unfortunately, there are some sick people out there who want to see it. Why else would they display it?” a shake of her head, “Just nice to know there are still nice people out there who care. Most would turn away and not do anything.” But Briar Rose was making the world a better place.

Laughing, “I keep forgetting that there are people around now who know who I am. And thanks.” Nice to know her performances were good. “It’s not easy to stop, and that’s probably because it’s all I’ve known and done.” A shrug, “But we’ll see, and thanks for the vote of confidence.” She needed that every now and then.

Finger guns? She wasn’t sure what to say or do, but laughs, “I haven’t had someone make finger guns at me in years! Love it!”

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

She raises her hand, and gives a so-so motion. "Depends really. If it's something special that I want to plan, then I plan. Don't wanna fuck it up. But if it's something that I'm just feeling, y'know really feeling then I just go at it. Might be weird or lopsided or something, but i'll mean more. Most of the time." she gives a little shrug.

"More, sure. And whatever you wanna grab." she says, as she transitions into a shrug. So says the white blonde lady. "Means more to me, since. Yeahhhhh." it petters off. Memories play behind her eyes.

She shakes herself out of it. Aurora wouldn't really get it, would she?

"You're kinda niche aren't you? It there's these vanilla mainstream people around they wouldn't know you from any other blonde." a smirk, "Anytime. I saw you perform once, it was really...cool."

Another blush, followed by an awkward laugh.

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, “Do you have a preference? I always like to have a plan for a piece I’m working on, I don’t like just winging it.” Personal preference and all.

From the kitchen, “Hmmm, lets see.” A cabinet being opened, “If you like the taste of black licorice, I have Absinthie. But that probably won’t go good with thai. So maybe a cider?” she had a few bottles in the fridge, not her own brew, but a local brewery. Popping the tops, she brings them into the living room, handing one to Briar Rose and sitting. Did she say something wrong? It was hard to tell. “Hope I didn’t say something to upset you.” If she did, she wanted to know.

“Kinda, yeah. Plus the business is dying out. Not many are looking for that sort of thing anymore, and parents are weird about some things.” Not like she’s ever ripped a hook while in front of a crowd. Smiling, “Thanks, and I’m glad you got to see it. I did a few here a couple years ago, before permits got to be a headache.” A sigh, “But I can only do that for so long before my body gives up. And I would like to find something else to do so someon-,” stopping, clearing her throat, “I mean, so that others take me more seriously.” Yeah, totally what she meant.

There is the sound of a buzzer and she hops up, pushing a button near the door. “Foods here!”

8. Likes , Xadun liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

"It varies from day to day. Some day are planning days, others are better if I follow my gut."

She reaches out for the cider and tups it forward in thanks, "Nah, it's okay." she forces a smile. If she didn't get it, she wouldn't get it.

A sigh, "Times keep changing, it's not a bad thing, but at the same time, it kinda is. The things you want to keep a hold of slip through your fingers." sand, and dust and air. "It was fun. Made me think about suspension myself, but -" she shrugs, "Never really go around to it, there was always something else."

A brow raises, now that was a slip. But she lets it go, if Aurora didn't want to talk about it, then the pinkette would be the one to poke at it.

"Well, at least you have an advantage over others in your line of work. Life'll fix and mend a great many ills." she says wondering why a Master of Life would worry about their body aging. Maybe there was more to it then Briar Rose knew.

"Don't do things for others. Do them for you." she says after a while. "If I did things for others my hair would be purple or green or whatever by now," she says with a wicked smirk.

With that, Briar Rose gives a wordless (and soundless, honestly) cheer. Food, always a hit.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Seeing the forced smile, she figures she said something wrong. A light shrug, “You know, people can’t right wrongs they’ve done if they’re not made aware of them.” And that was that.

A soft chuckle, “That part usually disgusts people or fascinates them. If it was something you were interested in, I still have my rig, and my piercer. I still do it here and there; guess I just enjoy the meditative state my mind slips into and to work up to something new.” Though learning meditation from Phoenyx had helped too. “It can be difficult to try if you don’t know where to start. So much can go wrong with someone who is inexperienced at piercing and understanding proper placement. It’s why I’ve had the same guy for years; you build a trust.”

“That is true. But I don’t know, I think I want more out of life then either wowing a crowd or making them pass out.” That happened a few times.

Laughing, “I get what you’re saying. And maybe I just need a challenge. Doing the same things for years just loses its excitement.” At least it did for her. “Though I think I’d pay to see the reaction of you coming to a meeting with a different color. Bring some popcorn, a few lawn chairs and just watch.” Might be fun.

Opening the door and giving the guy a tip, she takes the bags and bumps the door closed with her hip. “Food is here!” and sets the bags down on the coffee table and goes to get plates and napkins.

Coming up on the month mark, did we want to start to wrap?

11. Likes liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

She nods. But she doesn't speak. Not wanting get into it. Not when the day was going so well.

"It's interesting, and yeah, people get all squicked out, but like. You can't know yourself or your limits or what's passed them if you don't, y'know. Go passed them. So, yeah. I'd be down. I've never done it. Not really, actually. But I've got my ink, and going through some pain for your art is like. Yeah. Def." More nodding, "I'd love to get some piercings. Like. I'd love to try out a corset piercing." she tells the blonde. "But yeah, trust. Is. Hmmm." she says instead. It wasn't like she was at serious risk if she did anything, but the thought of baring herself for someone else...that was like. No thank you. There was a reasons her tattoos were on one wrist and then her arm.

Some more nodding, "I'm not there myself yet. But I'm also not in the same place you're at in your life. Would you do refurbishing full time?"

That merits a laugh, "That might make copy+paste pass out. Maybe just freaking the fuck out about who or what got me to let go of my pink."

Another wordless cheer, capped off with a raise of her cider.

It was time to eat.

Sounds like a plan!
    And this was fun!

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She tried. And while they wouldn’t be having sleepovers anytime soon, she hoped the door was open for some form of friendship.

“I can set something up with my guy if you want to meet him. I always found it best to talk with the piercer first, make sure you’re comfortable with them and all that. But he’s a nice guy, looks intimidating, but is a sweetheart. Been doing piercings and suspensions for over twenty-five years.” A corset piercing? “I have a few piercings myself, but not one of those. But the ones I’ve seen look amazing! You could totally rock one!” def. “My biggest thing is my scarification. And while I’ve been tempted in recent years to heal it, I just can’t.” between the pain to get it, and the memories, it was staying.

Shrugging, “Not sure, I might. I really enjoy it.” But she wasn’t really good at it.

“You do that, and I’ll buy you drinks for a month!” laughing. And secretly glad she got a laugh out of her. Progress.

Was a great scene, thank you!

14. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread