Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(PRP) False Idols: Green River

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer looked around at the local area, studying the ground.
    "It would be a good testing ground. I can see why you think so."

"Cousin," Jennifer greeted warmly as Alice joined them. She nodded to her cousin with respect. "It it good to see you." Her voice dipped and slithered like a serpant crawling over dead grass. A hand subconsciously checked her hood, checking the flesh colored scarf that was securely wrapped around her neck.
    "Hello, Ms. Wood."
    At Jack's arrival, Jennifer gave him a respected nod. "Good evening. How are you tonight?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods towards everyone, looking humble and grateful. "Evening, Ma'am, thanks for coming." He says to Mable. "Evening, sir. Good to see you." He says to Jack, his casual formality sounding more like he wants to avoid using names than that he means to flatter with honorifics.

Dirt Nap nods to Alice Hart. "This would be everybody, Ma'am." He says.

He looks at the others. "I apologize, first and foremost, for the location. This here get together is meant to be for planning, I might have said something before about a hankering to explore some places where the sun don't shine, so to speak." Dirt Nap chuckles faintly. "Sorry, I am talking a bit roundabout and apologizing because I don't myself have the kind of place were we should be speaking too clearly about things. Anyway, thank you all for coming. I don't mean to be too coy about things, but does everyone have a clear idea about the general type of place I am talking about us all going and exploring together? I will try to clarify, if didn't mention it before." Dirt Nap offers.

4. Likes liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Good evening." Mable greets each person. She follows the example of not using names or titles. She does give each a nod of respect and gently touches Alice's arm. "Let me know if you need anything." She says quietly.

She reflects a moment that Jennifer has been nothing but kind to her, it was appreciated and perhaps it was time to get to know each other better.

Mable nodded to Dirt Nap, she thought she understood. After all they had a conversation recently about this very dark place. She started thinking that maybe Alice would have an advantage on the rest of them.

She was strangely comforted to have Jack there with his steady intelligence.

It looked like a great well balanced team for this exploration.

6. Likes , , Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods. "I suppose the best thing would be to make sure we all agree on what we're about. What we intend to do and what we expect to get for it." He suggests.

"For myself, I intend to explore and learn and find out about a thing. It's not my intention to pick any fights or carry anything off with me except what I can fit in my head."

He looks around at the others to see if they are willing to declare their own intentions and goals for the joint endeavor.

My apologies; I am not sure but I thought I was waiting on the Story Teller when I could advance the scene on our own.

8. Likes White, , liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer considered Dirt Nap's statement for several moments.

"I suppose I am curious with what the type of layout is for what we are exploring. Underground caverns, make shift secret passages ... I read on some of the tunnels that men have used for all sorts of purposes. I packed mainly to avoid getting lost in an underground tunnel system. I agree, I am not here for anything. I mostly am curious in exploration for curiosity."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

10. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque takes a moment to listen to the discussion, "I've come because I was asked," motioning to the two that already shared their takes, "...and I share in the general interest in the mystery the underground offers." A faint smile formed as Dirt Nap clarified he wasn't in it to stir confrontations or loot trinkets.

He pondered the question of personal expectations, "Nothing more than a sense of pride and accomplishment, I suppose." His neck rolled into a tilt as he added, "All in all, so long as my head remains attached I'll consider the night productive." Chuckling at his own self-deprecating humor he looked on to the next speaker.

Blood Hunt:

12. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Dirt Nap and Hazelton knew why she was here. She wondered at what the others thought, Jack and Mabel. She considers for a moment when the floor is given to her, but in the end she says, "I was invited."

Her lips twist up, in a facsimile of smile, a mocking sort of humour, agreeing with the former Herald's words. This would be first time she sought her little fang with violent intent, since she was torn in two by savage jaws.

"Are we to continue on waiting, or will be get started?"
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

14. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I've been down below a few times. There are several entryways scattered around the city. I'll help where I can. And if there is any trouble..." She let her voice fade away, fighting was her forte.

16. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap listens intently to what everyone present has to say. He nods at Jennifer Hazelton's mention of being already packed to start exploring right away. He notes Jack and Mable alluding to the potential for dangerous confrontations underground. Most of all, Dirt Nap studies Alice Hart with her moving directly to take charge and get things going.

"Well. I had thought to see how things went with calling a meeting here in somewhat rough ground, and talk things out. It looks like maybe we're all ready to go straight at it tonight. I think that's fine. This is everyone I asked to come, Ma'am." Dirt Nap answers Alice.

"One last thing I'd like to settle outright. In my experience, there isn't always time to discuss a decision when things are hot and heavy, like they could get underground." Dirt Nap says. "In my experience, it's important to decide ahead of time who can make the call to head back or other decisions on the spur of the moment, that everyone agrees ahead of time to do what they say."

Dirt Nap pauses and turns to Alice Hart. "Ma'am, it seems to me you are the one best suited to lead us in the Underground. Unless you or anyone else has some thoughts on the matter?" He says, looking at the others in turn.

"Can we all agree to obey what Ms. Hart says while we're underground, including telling us what entrance we will use to go in, and when to turn around and come back? I'm hoping we will do this more than just the one night."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable nodded. She had great respect for Alice and was going to make sure not to fail her this time. Though last time it was Robert who failed her, perhaps Mable's efforts were why she was able to recover eventually. This new thought gave Mable hope.

19. Likes , Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread