Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 28
DISPLAYED
(PRP) False Idols: Green River

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer studies Jack for several beats of a human heart. She was curious about her fellow Invictus' interest. She watches him during his further interaction with the others, curious where he might have allies.

"I think that Madam Hart is the perfect person to be leading our expedition."
    Jennifer agrees with Dirt Nap's statement /question.
    " I shall agree to these terms, to follow her wise words while we explore."
    With her role requiring her to conduct herself honestly and to honor her verbal contract, Jennifer is firmly declaring herself for Alice.
    She looks to Alice. "I'm ready.". Jennifer glanced toward Mable.
    "Are you prepared, Miss wood?"
    Her ruined voice includes the Gangrel, not intending to challenge. She takes care to compose her face into one of interest to declare that it's not a challenge.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Would the blind, porcelain Kindred with the jerky movements be his first vote to assess a situation rapidly and make a quick judgement call? The short answer was no...

...but he was among peers that he would not consider either foolish or ignorant, so hearing the unanimous agreement solidified by Lady Hazelton was enough to win over his faith in the Seneschal's ability. "No qualms from myself either," he gestured forward, "Ready when you are."

There had to be something Hazelton knew that he did not. Perhaps tonight he would see what the Seneschal's blood provided in exchange for her eyes.

Blood Hunt:

4. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable smiles softly at the kindness of Jennifer including her in, even as the voice still sends chills up her spine. "Yes, I am ready." She says quietly. Perhaps she could even trust Jennifer to watch over her if she has to do the following thing.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Have you an idea of what we may see this evening?" She inquires of Dirt Nap. The Nosferatu glances to Alice, knowing why she is leading tonight. She is rather curious what is going to be encountered tonight, but comfortable with proper set up being undertaken.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"Well, Ma'am I really don't." Dirt Nap says. "I 'spose I am hoping to find a special patch of ground."

Dirt Nap ponders silently for a few minutes. Then he says, "I can't tell you what it looks like, but I'll know when I touch it, I think."

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The Haunt is darkly amused. Were they hesitant to put themselves forward being so new to Sacramento? Scared for their unbeating hearts that they would snivel behind the Prince's Voice. Or was it because of who and what she was to the Domain that they begged her to lead them through the underground...?

Either way, she smirks at them, lips up and teeth gleaming, "Don't go blaming me if we get turned around now," she says, empty sockets a echoing void behind her amethyst sunglasses.

The only way now was forward.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

11. Likes Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'll help if you do." Mable said quietly to Alice. Then louder in a cheerful voice she asked the group, "Has anyone else been underground?"

13. Likes Ruach liked this post

The conversation continues, logistics are discussed, and the night passes.
    Wrapping the scene, see here.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread