Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"I surely do, Sir." Dirt Nap answers soberly, holding in his eagerness. His main concerns had been that Horatio might not know the discipline, might refuse, might not know it well enough, and might depart the Domain suddenly before he could teach Dirt Nap.

"In particular, because I am not the most quick at learning things, and if you take a payment that helps out the odds of being around long enough for me to learn, I am pleased to pay it, Sir!" Dirt Nap confesses.

Thank you so much for the scene! I am fine to continue, if you would like, or to close as you wish?

Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    (A Siberian husky in training)
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    Horatio Quilz

PRE

"Good, then it is settled." Horatio smiles and puts out his hand to shake on it.

It was my pleasure. I am fine with continuing a couple more posts, to close it out.

3. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap only hesitates a single beat before reaching out to subject himself to Horatio's grip. It's a small price to pay for an agreement sealed by whatever means something to Horatio. Dirt Nap's own grip is present, not limp but still somewhat light and gentle.

"I appreciate it, Sir. I will do my best not to disappoint when you decide what sort of boon you have a mind to ask for." Dirt Nap says sincerely. "If you don't mind my asking, what kind of boon do you prefer I say it is when I tell the Notary, so as to record it proper like, Sir?" He asks casually. After all, the man might be putting his very existence in peril by teaching Dirt Nap a clan protected discipline, but then the man might not count a risk to his very existence as worth a heavy boon. One never can tell.

Thanks again! I am satisfied either way: I will enjoy having this scene in continuity, and I am enjoying it as it lasts too!

Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    (A Siberian husky in training)
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    Horatio Quilz

PRE

Horatio finishes the shake and grins at Dirt Nap. "Hmm, I would say this requires a major boon in return, wouldn't you agree?" Horatio is trying to be fair and not put Dirt Nap in a situation of explaining himself to the Notary. A blood boon would require a explanation he thinks, and settles for the major boon, maybe he could teach me the way of hiding the beast as he does.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap is silent and still as Horatio speaks. Then as is his way, he is just as still and quiet for another half a minute before suddenly nodding and saying, "I agree to a Major Boon in return for you teaching me to the point of being able to see the colors of a person, Sir."

After a moment, he adds, "And I state too, that my aim in learning is not to use it or tell anyone about it, but to combine it with what I know to help the Order by being able to identify a Nest."

After a long moment, Dirt Nap says, "Thank you kindly Sir. I'll be sure to let the Notary know first thing. If you have a mind for whatever you would want for it, specific like, call me any time and I will come running."

Thank you so much for the great scene on short notice! I really appreciate it!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread