Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
False Idols: Dirt Nap calls Alice Hart

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"Ma'am. I hope this is a good time. I am calling about that favor I owe. I believe I am ready to figure out a time to explore the way we talked about before, if you have a mind to."

Dirt Nap calls. He is prepared to leave a message, or talk further on the phone if Alice Hart is available to answer.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"I have a mind too," Luckily Dirt Nap doesn't need to leave a message, Alice has been waiting for this call. "If you would please tell me when and where?"
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

3. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"Well, Ma'am. I believe I am the halfway invited guest, and you are the one in charge, really of the territory. So I was thinking it best to let you set the time and place to discuss it. I hope that's not bad manners; it seems the most practical, but it also seems to me that the most practical thing oftimes turn out to be bad manners without my knowing about it."

Dirt Nap pauses and then says, "There were a couple others who might be considered, might want to be. Lady H, and Mable and Jack come to mind. I would leave it up to you if it's better to talk about it first just the two of us or to pull the group together and hash it all out at once. Like I said, I have trouble sometimes seeing the difference between being practical and being rude. My apologies, Ma'am if it's rude to say so."

I don't mean to dump the responsibility on you that should be mine to pull everyone together; Dirt Nap just would defer to Alice Hart's judgement. I will work with White to set up the scene once we have the elements and participants clear.

5. Likes , White liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"It isn't rude at all. Or I do not find it so, not in this instance." Alice almost laughed. More and more the Gangrel reminded her of an over eager pup. "Ah, but Dirt Nap, this is your venture, and like anyone in positions of power, I know how to delegate." She takes a moment, "So, I'll leave gathering those you wish for this, your, venture, to you, and if they cannot or will not answer in a timely manner. You may, use me to threaten their compliance." she says, feeling delightfully devilish.

7. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap is silent for a long moment, as is characteristic of him. Then as if suddenly realizing that Alice Hart can't see him nod, couldn't see him nod even if they were in the same room, not on the phone, he speaks abruptly.

"Yes, Ma'am. I appreciate you allowing me to say that you are part of this trail hunting. I suppose I would like to try to get it all together at once. If it's up to me, I prefer to meet outside, with as few people around as can be. I once met with the Lady H in the area of the Yolo Bypass Wildlife Area, and no one else. I think it ought to be safe enough, and off the beaten path, so to speak. It isn't the most accomodating spot for getting around easy, but neither is the Underground, so maybe it would be a good start for whoever intends to come to get used to doing without some comforts and convenience up front." He muses. "Would tomorrow night, just past when it gets truly good and dark work for you, Ma'am? I'll invite 'em all and see who comes."

The indicated area is in West Sacramento south of the Highway 80, and in The Barrens.

Almost there! If Alice Hart agrees, I will close this thread after your reply, and send the messages to the others, and let White open a scene. I didn't do the other scene there, and wouldn't exactly call it a Haven, so I am completely open to Alice Hart requiring another, more secure location.

9. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice considers, trailing fingers against her neat braille schedule, and nods. Though the Gangrel cannot see her. "Yes, that is acceptable. I will meet you and our compatriots there." a pause. "I am looking forward to this venture."

11. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap is silent for a beat, then says, "Will do Ma'am. I'll let everyone know. I guess I'll see you there then. Good night, Ma'am."

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I will close here, and let White know we're ready for a scene with everybody set in the YOLO! I am currently at scene max, but a couple should close any day now, and then I can jump into the False Idols scene. This will be great fun!

13. Likes liked this post
Closed Thread