Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Overdue Introductions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Very good to know, Jack. You wouldn't believe the numbers of those that wouldn't notice a pattern, nor have the aptitude to alter their response to it, especially not in their, and the Domain's favour, you do the line of Lords proud." A silver-tongued Lord, who wasn't just all talk. A rarity Alice found, and knew that Jack was a great ally as well as a potent threat. As all things were for the Kindred.

"Thank you," she offers something akin to a gracious nod, strings still pulling and jerking her head to and fro. "Sacramento is indeed a special city. Unique to all those that I have visited. I am glad to hear your aim. Knowing your skills, and desire for the safety of the Domain."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Pride surged through his form though he did not revel in the compliments for long, "Well, this has been a very pleasant and productive conversation, Seneschal Hart. I feel the night waning and so I should take my leave." A pause out of politeness, "Unless there was anything else you wished to discuss?"

If not, "Please, do not hesitate to call upon me should you find anything I can help with." A coy inflection shrouds his tone, "Or if there's something less business-centric you'd like to share with me." A shrug and a flick of his wrist accompanied the statement. "All work and no play, so on and so forth."

We're pretty close to the 30 days and things and it seemed like the conversation was hitting a natural close

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"I enjoyed our conversation as well." She says, standing as she gestures towards the door. "I will be sure to call on you again, so we might enjoy another one."

Sounds good to me, this has been fun!
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread