Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48
(2007) July Informal - Page 3
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(2007) July Informal

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Cracks in space form around her body like an aura, through which demonic, snake-like eyes peer menacingly. A chorus of distant hissing can be heard.
    Equipment

Smartphone, iron coin (magical tool), .38 revolver, mid-sized car
    Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):
    Armor: 0/0
    Defense: 2 (5 w/ Mind Armor 2E)

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2/5 | Spell Tolerance: 2

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: MindSight Pot 4; 2E MindArmor Pot 4

+1
    SL
    PRE

Avis, of course, had her attention. A Master of her own Path deserved as much. Turning to the Arrow, Naga smiled and nodded. The conversations of the rest of the Consilium, though not fully ignored, fell by the wayside for the moment.

"I am, Master Avis. I'm stronger in Mind than Space. Why do you ask?"

Monthly Rituals (Average): Third Eye (Mind Sight) Pot 2; Misperception (Mind Armor 2E) Pot 1

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Skipping Cayce as per their living room post

The bald man mmmms with delight at Guru's muffin, "Very good" he says around a half full mouth. Swallowing and ensuring no crumbs are hanging on for dear life he responds to Aurora.

"I know, I was just thinking that if I'm going to expand my knowledge of the realms beyond, that not doing so alone would be wise. And it might help us figure out what kind of assault our city is under. My study and experimentation has gifted me with knowledge, but I don't wield the raw power you do Master Aurora."

Kaze gets a glutenous salute from the muffined hand when he returns to his seat, good to see him out of "prison".
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

4. Likes Ruach, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“I can’t argue with that logic. And I’m willing to help and support you.” But Spirit was just, meh to her. “Let me know when you want to work on it, and I’ll be there.” At the comment about raw power, she shrugs, “I don’t view it as a gift.” She looks at her cup before taking another sip.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella was finishing the bread.

"This was good," he said, turning to Guru

"Focus groups? That is one way of doing things I suppose. How about this - rather than debating over structure, why not focus on something much more practical and possibly easier to resolve quickly. Why not see if anyone wishes to form a Cabal. Or two. The... Ah... Veiled Threats shouldn't be the only Cabal in the city. Let the Consilium deal with itself. Sort out the small scale things first, yes?"

A pause.

"Any more of that bread, perchance?"
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Her questions seemingly unanswered, people focuaing on their own affairs, the Arrow drifts around. She was trying. Really she was. What did you do if other people did not engage? Was this what she seemed to be like? It wasn't so hard, but it meant conversation didn't really happen.

She looks around at the others waiting for something to be ineresting. And then....

"Veiled Threats?" Phoenyx asks Campenella. "Who is in that? No-one had mentioned there was a Cabal in the city before."
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

He looked to Phoeynx and gave her a thumbs up when she offered to talk about it another time, nodding his assent to Aurora’s denial of the topic. They were right but he wanted to at least bring it up. “With great power comes great responsibility. -Uncle Ben, not the rice one.” He spoke as Aurora talked about her connection with the Truth not being a gift. It always felt like the closer he got to the harder the path was.

He nodded to Campanella offering him his fist for a fist bump, not knowing if he’d pick up on it or not but the sentiment remained the same. His other hand pointed to the front of the room closer to the entrance so more people could see it as they filed in. “Yea brought two whole loaves and cupcakes. One’s a whole wheat honey nut, the other chocolate. I’d have made them muffins over cupcakes but counted on people having a sweet tooth.”

He waited and wiggled back and forth obviously wrestling with two halves of an idea.

“In some instances a Cabal is more serious than an Order. A cabal is like a family and most of us; well, at least myself, barely know anyone as of yet. We could divvy up turf and run the city like a gangs, jump people in and all, but you’ll still have outliers and I don’t think it’s fair to expect people to accept governance without anything in return.

“I mean…there was a whole war about that. Sorry. Sorry. Casual right. Shit. I think I need to toke up to drop out of serious mode, sorry.”

12. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post

Penny Haraldson (Public Identity)
    New Identity
    (Penny Haraldson)
    Allies (Street)
    Status
    (Guardians of the Veil)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Tyche

A green mist circles Tyche's legs. With Vulgar magic being cast, the mist churns at a faster rate and with greater abundance while Tyche's form is enveloped by a silver glow

+1
    SL
    PRE

As Guru spoke, Tyche's hand was already dipped into a pocket, fumbling for a Snickers.

Retrieving the bar she shoots the Shaman a finger gun and a wink.

"Got it covered, thanks,"
    she says. The talk of discussing the politics of Consilium? That was ignored.

Returning Aurora's nod with one of her own, slender fingers rustled with the packaging, retrieving her prize.

Pheonyx recieves a thumbs up once the Enchantress realizes the Arrow had been addressing her, but the Acanthus was mid-chew already.

Kaze recieves an upwards nod in respect to his greeting

The resident Emissary was just vibing. Being present. All that junk. It was kinda nice just to 'be' for today. No expectations.

14. Likes Ruach, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella turned in his seat and looked over toward Phoenyx

"Veiled Threats have re-formed recently. Avis and Star; Briar Rose and Tyche... And myself." As he spoke, the Moros he nodded his head toward Tyche

"We all arrived together... When? Last Concillium, I think. We drove out as, what is the term? A crew. Yes. Shared transport. Arrived at Consillium together before we spread out to our various places. I thought people were watching. Oh well. For future reference, Veiled Threats continues to have a care for West Sacramento."

He looked around, waiting for a response.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx cocks her head at Guru as he talks. "If you wanted to arrange a meeting at the circle to discuss it, I would be happy to talk with you."

Tyche gets a shy smile. She had her mouth full. It would be rude to press for more at that time.

The Arrow listens to Campenella, her face passive. "I saw you entered the room at once, but to derive a cabal from such would have been an assumption beyond evidence." There is a casual shrug. "I think that sums up our problems of a single organisational structure. If people do not pass along even basic information at a Concillium meeting, or have assumed the information has already passed through the community when this is not the case, we are all in ignorance." Her voice carries very little emotion, almost clinical.

Still, the ideas of Cabals was setting gears moving in her mind. There were very few people she would consider creating a Cabal with. But it seemed like a more reliable form of communication than a concillium at this point.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

18. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles broadly at Anima's salute and Tyche's non-verbal salutation.

He frowns just slightly as the talk turns to Cabals. He has only ever been in one, and it didn't last long before everyone but him and Phoenyx bailed out of the town. That happens all the time, but it feels worse when it's someone that you're supposed to be in this super tight group with. He doesn't figure on joining a Cabal with anyone unless they've been around as long as him and gives a reasonable impression of being committed to sticking around for a while longer, like a year or two at least.

But if it comes down to having to either join an order or form a Cabal to participate in the local Council, then he guesses he'd prefer a Cabal at this point.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread