Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

(Drinks)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

He watched the interactions unfold in front of him: the businesswoman, the coy and the curious. Engaged in conversation with each of them it was the coy that ultimately stood out to him. It could be the unknown, or just the pleasant defiance of his curiosity that drew his focus, but nevertheless Sonnie now had the Lord's attention, "Is that so?" He asked with a grin as he observed her giggling to Sarah, "Is that your way of suggesting we make time another night?" He lifted the drink to his lips and adds, "I might just be amenable to such an idea." before taking a sip from the lemonade, eyes carefully locked on Sonnie's reaction.

At Yamiyo's continued question he patted down his pockets until he found his phone, "If you give me your number I'll shoot you a recommendation." The legal webbing for estates could be challenging if there was a disconnect in understanding between the two parties. "As for the Trivia, a good place will have a wide range of categories. If you know a lot about something try to find a team that complements that knowledge."

A nod towards Mable, "Small world, yeah?"

Didn't want to go out of my way to throw dice in a social scene but Alex is absolutely taking an action that would correlate with flirting/seduction. Just let me know if you want me to roll dice for it Abyssal or just play it out.

Blood Hunt:

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sapphires widen, “Oh wow! Really?” looking at the flowers on the shelf again, “They are simply stunning! I might have to talk with you about supplying flowers for the shop sometime. With pay of course.” Because nothing was free. Especially in her world.

“Something sparkly, did you want some warm or something cold. Because both can be sparkly. The company I use for the glitter coffee sent me samples of a powder specifically for cold drinks.” And she already knew she’d be buying some, it was fun to watch.

“If you need any help, let me know. You know I love planning a party!”
    she was a Spring, of course she did! “Wonder if you could do something with the shelter where you got him. Like, maybe they can bring some of the shelter dogs to the park, and make it a party for Fugly and an adoption event. Or just a day all about him, just tossing ideas out there.” She could plan a party for anything.

Oh, this was getting good! But she nods, “It’s true, the list is very long. But very interesting, worth the time though.” Because the Beast her best friend and very interesting to her.

A will? That was, well, dark and morbid.

“That’s true. But the journey is always one of intrigue and unknowns. It gives you the chance to learn about yourself. New path? Hmm,” pausing to sip her coffee, “I’m not sure. There isn’t much more I can do in design right now, so it would have to be something new. I have a few ideas bouncing around, so I need to sit down and figure out which would be more fulfilling for me.” And she might be done with school for now. Take some time to herself for a bit.

Wait…was Alex flirting with Sonnie?! Has Sonnie been flirting with him?! Excitement danced in her eyes as she poured herself more coffee and watched. She really wanted to cheer for the Beast, but something told her Sonnie had this.

The comment on it being a small world was, curious. “Small world?” looking to Mable, then back to Alex, “You guys know each other, or did I miss part of the conversation?” either was possible.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sonnie, a party for Fugly? Definitely count me in. He is so cute." She leans down and give him some scratches. "And what would you like for your birthday?" She asks the dog. And then listens to his reply like she understands."Certainly, anything for you you cutie pie."

She looks at Yami, "I'm doing great. And you? I'd love to get together again soon and catch up." She had so many questions.

Standing up she looks at Jack, Yami had said his name thank goodness because she couldn't remember the name he used. "Hi Alex. Yes this city seems small indeed at times. Good seeing you."

Looking at Sera, "Yes, He helped me with some contract wording when I first got to the city. And we have gone out for drinks." She threw that in in case anyone had seen them out and about together.

"A cold drink would be great. It's hot out there. And I can bring you flowers anytime. If you want to pay for them I could suggest a charitable donation to one of the wild fire funds. That's where I send all the money I make at the farm."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Fugly, being an ordinary - if weird-looking - dog, was quite happy to get scritches and attention from both Yamiyo and Mable. He was still on his back for belly rubs! Fugly made a short bark at Mable's question. Who knows what his answer was. He didn't understand English outside of his name and a few select words like 'dinner,' 'treat,' 'walkies' and 'bath.'

Sonnie, meanwhile, smiled and sipped from her coffee cup.

Wait, is he flirting with me? Oh Em Gee!

Quick, assert my dominance by peeing on--

No, wait, he's a human! Don't do that!

Sera probably won't mind--

Bad animal instincts! Shush!

Back to reality, the young Asian woman looked to Alex. "Yes, it is so. Isn't it good to be many things? Keeps life interesting, right?" Her head tilted to one side, curious. "Did I suggest that? Maybe." The coy smile again. It felt appropriate to do, like a normal human being without a monkey tail would.

What's amenable mean? Dammit, I knew that word once!

"If you truly want to hear my list, what would you suggest for a setting?" Look Mom, I'm flirting! Kinda.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

5. Likes Orianna, liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Taking out her phone and giving him a number, not her real number but one that would connect to her phone all the same. Ahh modern technology was a marvel to have and she had used it in her job plenty of times before.
    "Thank you kindly I will be looking forward to it." Blushing a bit as he mentions what she might know much about. "Well trust me the things I know much about are not things they would ask or well I do have read plenty of books." That was a possible thing to for trivia right so she did have something to add, not that playing it sounded that fun.

Playing with her empty cup for a bit whilst still mainly focusing on the cute little doggy.
    "Perhaps a gap semester would be for the best then to give you a chance to think a bit? It's not long before the new school year starts and I can hardly wait, it will be such a challenge to be back in school haven't had to open a textbook in years now or well except for all my language studies but that's not really the same." She was starting to get some under her belt now though "May I get another caffeine free cup please? Surprise me with the contents please." Pausing for a moment "What has been the most unexpected and most pleasant on your college journey thus far?"

Looking towards Mabel as she lightly gets out of the way to give her easy access to Fugly.
    "I am doing rather well, the usual romance issues but other than that I am mainly just excited to start college. I am still quite interested in that cooking night though if not that so am I gain for a pleasant evening of other sorts whenever you like. My work does tend to keep most of my time rather free." The main advantage with flexible hours.

Looking between the two thinking for a second how they might know one another but hey she did own some land so that she had to deal with lawyers was not that strange, choosing to leave it at that if that wasn't it so did it not really matter much to her anyway, missing most of her actual explanation as her own focus was on little Fugly.
    "If you have a plethora so would I gladly purchase some as well, smaller ones though meant for vases. I try to keep fresh ones at home at all times, I do love the scent and life that brings."

Rubbing Fugly's belly as he laid there, smiling warmly towards him she really did love animals and it was so nice to get a chance to be close with one here.

A quick glance as she noticed the flirting between the two, that was right up her own wheelhouse. Smiling a bit as she softly plays Sonnie and Alex sitting in a tree in her own mind lightly giggling a bit whilst wondering how different both of their reactions would be if she actually sang it.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Perhaps," he shrugged his shoulder light-heartedly, "but of the many things you might be, tonight you are full of questions, paired with a distinct absence of answers."

Alex thought over the question nevertheless, "Dinner might just be cliché enough for the occasion." he offered with a smile to soften the playful sarcasm.

He simply nodded along with Mable's story. No need to add to it when it answered Sarah's question adequately.

An eyebrow arched as Yami blushed with her coy mention of what she knew, "Well, you never know what they might ask about. Your call though, it isn't for everyone." He hummed for a moment before adding, "What genre do you like to read?"

Blood Hunt:

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Seemed everyone knew each other. Had it been that long since she had gone out?

At the mention of a cold drink, the Nix sets to work making Mable one of the blue and purple lemonades. Setting it down, “That seems like so little for such stunning flowers. Maybe I can visit your farm sometime and help? I’m not a girl afraid to get my hands dirty, and you had mentioned it in the past.” But you heard right, the pretty girl was ok playing in the dirt. She never got to as a kid.

A sage nod, “Very interesting, which is important.” Agreeing with the Beast. The Treasured was enjoying the back and forth between the two. And in her opinion, Sonnie was good with the whole flirting thing.

“I’m sure me taking a semester or two off would be good. I’ve been told I’m always too busy and need to take time for myself. But I have some ideas for my next academic adventure.” Too many actually. “Oh, sure.” And as she began making a cup of rose hip, the smell filling the air. Mixing pleasantly with scent of fresh cut grass for the other Lost. “Most unexpected and pleasant? I think that would be how much I simply love learning. There is a whole world of knowledge just waiting to be discovered and enjoyed. I also wasn’t expecting my library to grow as much as it has with texts books and other books, and that means I might have to do some renovations.” Because, more room was needed. The cup was set down in front of Yami.

Laughing as she picked up her cup, musical in sound, “I can assure you, it’s not only tonight.” Sapphires sparkling as she looked at Sonnie.

And there it was! Sonnie landed herself a date with a handsome lawyer! She’d congratulate her later.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable happily basked in the warm environment Sera had created here. She always felt so welcomed and relaxed. And it was awesome seeing Jack out enjoying himself. He was a good guy, she was sure she tried his patience. She smiled as Sonnie flirted, it was so super cute to see.

Yami, spoke to her. She replayed the words briefly in her mind..."Oh my goodness, I had almost forgotten. Yes. Were we going to do that at Em's house? Was that what was decided? Let me remind her and I'll get back to you on dates for that."

Sera set down the beautiful drink. "Do you mind if i take a picture of this with my phone? I want to remember the beauty of it."

"Oh Please come on over and play in the dirt with me...wait that sounded quite umm wrong. But you know what I mean. Or better yet you could come out and help me with some of the forest clean up. It's an on going job to get things back to normal after the fires. It's a very dirty job but so satisfying."

A sip of the drink. "It's as good as it looks. I feel like I should be sparkling now." She grinned.

Oh gods... she just realized he ask Sonnie out to dinner. Boy he would have his hands full. Mable managed not to laugh at the images in her mind.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Yes, that's one of my charms. Many people enjoy my evasiveness." Do they, though? Sonnie raised her cup to coyly drink her coffee, only to find it empty. She stared at it a moment, then awkwardly set it aside. "It invokes a sense of mystery." Does it, though?

"Ah, dinner, one of my three favorite meals. A fine choice, my good sir." Amazing, she managed to not screw this up. Yet.

Fugly, meanwhile, was in doggie heaven, making little happy puppy noises as his belly was rubbed. Her was a good boy. He deserves this.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Thinking for a second of what kind of place would talk about her main two areas of expertise, one of them would just be odd the other not really legal enough to show up lightly chuckling a bit before replying.
    "Sad to say so am I quite generic and prefer romance novels, I am quite fond of the works of Lisa Kleypas and have met her a couple of times to have my books signed now. Do you know about her or do you enjoy reading yourself and if so what genre do you prefer? I am quite open to try new things even though I cannot really get into some things and I tend to have issues with filmatisations about books I have previously enjoyed as they often rob the book of to much." Shivering a bit as she thinks back on some movies she had watched lately.

Her eyes closing as she smelled the new cup being made, accepting it with a smile waiting for it to cool down a bit.
    "I am still eager to see both yours and your beloved libraries someday, I have been toying with this idea lately to try and find a library/bookshop or perhaps antiquariat where you have an upstairs living area and then close of the entire place to make it a private place and live like that. Imagine being able to walk around in your own private book oasis and to be able to inhale the scent of old books at will, perhaps even travel and collect old books whom just feel special and rescue them. To buy them, show them love and care and maybe make a little corner where you try to have public readings of books that would otherwise be forgotten in hope to draw them in again or maybe look into going to various homes for the elderly and read for them or just look into if there is a way to get into contact with those whom are lonely and read for them. They would get company, you would be doing a good thing and the books would be shown the love they deserve whilst also having their stories told." Yeah she loved books a bit to much and perhaps she went a bit far into her explanation there but it was hard to stop once she had started. "The pursuit of knowledge is never wrong and there is always more to learn and experience in this world, I hope you will manage to decide on the right thing for you but I do agree that you need some rest and relaxation as well."

Shaking her head a bit towards Mabel.
    "I think she offered her place but I do not know if anything was decided to be honest it has been to much lose talk here and there but never anything concrete." It had mainly etched into her memory since she really wanted the chance to create bonds and roots. "What is your specialty dish to make? Personally so have I been experimenting with smoothies recently trying to find the perfect morning one."

Holding back her reaction to Sonnie's words, where did she get that evasiveness was her charming trait? Nevertheless this pairing could be interesting to see, wondering which side would make the other one stumped first nevertheless she deserved some fun in the midst of all that was happening around them.

Her focus mainly focused at little Fugly, giving him belly rubs and softly scratching him wherever he seemed to get the happiest.

Speaking out to the entire crowd.
    "Ohh before I forget, I have been meaning to try and catch up on things to watch as I have been painfully bad at that most of my life and recently started subscribing to some streaming services but their libraries are simply to vast so I would love some recommendations if you have any?"
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread