Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“Ground beef and frosting? Have to say, I would never have thought to put the two together. But I’m very glad he liked it!” always spoil the dog.

Smirking as she sipped her coffee, “Isn’t the saying, jack of all trades, master of none?” she didn’t say anything about trouble with finding focus. Especially when it came to Sonnie.

“Maybe something at one of the parks? Near a dog park or something, then other dogs can join and Fugly can make some friends.” Shrugging, it was an idea. Maybe not a good one, but, she’d never thrown a party for a dog.

Nodding to Yami, “Here and there, in between finals for school and everything else I have going on. But when I get some things mastered, you’ll be the first I call to tell me if I’m doing it right.”
    At the talk of vacations, “The idea of taking a trip has come up a few times. But nothing has really come of it, there is always something that needs to be done.” Some danger to the Freehold that had to be addressed. Some fire to put out somewhere. It was getting to be exhausting.

“A liquor license isn’t cheap, and I could have gotten one, but it didn’t fit the feel I was going for.” She didn’t need it to make her business successful.

Glancing to Alex, “Any particular subject you enjoy chasing? Or anything you can find that sparks an interest? Knowledge is a valuable tool.” But dangerous in the wrong hands.

Laughing, “I can only imagine. I’ve come across many who find themselves with liquor courage only to wake up behind bars. It’s always been amazing to me how adding a few drinks makes a small mistake or misspoken word gets blown out of proportion.” Another sip as she shrugs, “As long as I don’t have to deal with them.” Had she ever been like when she was drinking or high on whatever she could get?

“Trivia? There are places that still do that? But I’m sure it’s a fun way to meet people.” And her mind drifts to how trivia would do in the coffee shop? Would it draw a crowd?
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable struggled up the path to the Cafe. Shoot, the joint was already crowded. She squeezed in and looked around the plant she was carrying. She saw her with Yami, Sonnie, and Jack. Huh, she didn't expect to see Jack here but very cool that he was getting out.

She carried the plant over to Sera. Hiding her face from her with the colorful plant she said, "Special Delivery for the owner of the beautiful establishment."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"The party will be a combination of his rescue anniversary and his birthday, because I got no idea when his actual birthday is." Sonnie nodded. Might as well put both together, right? The only other option would be to just make up a birthday for her dog... which is sort of what she had done, anyway. "So, like, bring Fugly a toy or something, if you wanna get him anything."

"Ah, an explorer, eh? I can appreciate that," she said to Alex. "My focus? In what? I'm no lawyer." She'd make for a pretty poor one, honestly. Can you imagine?

Smiling at Seraphina, the Beast bobbed her head up and down, "It was delicious... because Fugly was so happy, obviously." She perked up at the suggestion, "A dog park! Perfect! Treats and party hats for all the woof-woofs!" That sounded absolutely delightful, so of course she was going to do it.

The new arrival caused her to turn, and Sonnie grinned when she saw who it was, "Mable! So great to see you! That's a cool plant, too! It's like a rainbow come to life!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Ahh there it was sorted he really was a lawyer.
    "Trivia nights ohh wow I don't think I have ever attended something like that to be honest, nor do I think I would be the best addition." Keeping a kind smile on her "So may I ask what kind of a lawyer you are? There are quite a plethora of various focuses hence just the word lawyer is only a start."

Smiling towards her Queen.
    "I will be looking forward to it, I have over a decade of experience with using it myself so I will gladly be of aid in that it's always fun to find others who can speak it as well it's a far to rare experience. Maybe I should start looking into expanding my circles to those who actually speak it and find some group for that, who knows maybe collage will offer something for it once I am done getting into my sorority of choice that is." Sighing a bit "Planning and dreaming is easy to actually get the chance to go through with said plans are never as easy though, I myself have been planning to go for over a month but still not a single reservation" It was hard for her alone so to even fathom how hard it must be for the Queen was hard especially with her constantly full plate.

Her eyes going Fugly for a bit until the door opened to see the beautiful lady entering, smiling kindly towards her as she gets up to try and help her with the flower and get it up in a stable position.
    "Hi how are you? What a beautiful plant did you grow it yourself? I bet you have some really good places on your farm where it could grow and get a lot of nutrients."

Her eyes going over to Sonnie.
    "So a gotcha day celebration then?" Quickly raising her hand to anyone whom would speak "I know that it's not PC to say that anymore that's just what we called it growing up the current terms would be adoption day or homecoming day, still gotcha day is strong in my memory." Thinking for a moment "Sure I can bring anything you like, a cute little one like him deserves whatever he so wishes, maybe a couple of bones as well and some treat bags that you can give him whenever you like."
    Kneeling down to once more scratch him behind his ear and try to gently pet him, it was not often she had a chance to meet him or any dog for that matter so she would really use this time as best she could.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alex chuckled at Sarah's recollection, "That's absolutely the saying. Only mostly correct in my case." He shrugged his shoulders, "A little bit of everything, but I really enjoy advances in technology. For example, only a few decades ago the public view of solar energy was limited to powering fancy calculators."

Offering a grin towards Sonnie, "You tell me what you're not, wouldn't it be easier to tell me what you are?" His eyes diverted at the sight and mention of Mable's arrival. Thankfully, the current company confirmed she went by her real name in public. He tilted his head and offered a short wave of his hand.

"Like I said, I can do pretty much anything needed but the case really has to intrigue me for the more time intensive tasks. All in all the main focus is in general legal paperwork, misdemeanors and other forms of ticketing," he shrugged lightly. "If you find a good place for Trivia people enjoy the experience more than exclusively winning" Though there were a few hyper-competitive folks out there.

Blood Hunt:

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Her eyes widen at the sight of the colorful plant, “Oh, wow!” gushed the Nix, “They’re simply beautiful Mable! Thank you!” reaching out to take the plant, burying her face in it before placing on a shelf, near some stunning roses. It was turned a few times before she settled on the perfect placement. “So good to see you! Can I get you something to drink or eat?” she offers.

“Sounds perfect Sonnie!”
    Fugly won the lottery when Sonnie adopted him.

Nodding, “Of course!” no other reason. “I’m sure we can find some party hats for the dogs that are safe for them. And maybe some type of water toy, in case it gets warm out.” Not because Sera wanted to play in the water. Nope. But a slip and slide might appear.

“Well, no dream worth perusing will ever come easy.”
    Maybe Sera made it look easy. Her own business, a few college degrees under her belt, the man of her dreams. “College was never meant to be easy. But it’s rewarding when you finish one program and start another.” Maybe she’d be done at some point. “I’m currently finding myself deciding on continuing onto yet another, or calling it good where I am.” A shrug.

“I’ve looked into solar for the shop. Place some panels on the roof or on the patio, but it’s been a bit difficult. Zoning and all that.” A nightmare to navigate sometimes.

Looking from Alex, to Sonnie and back, she sips her coffee, “Oh, this will be fun.” A sly smirk on her face, her tone playful a wink to the Beast. She knew what Sonnie was, dependable and an amazing friend.

“Wonder if such an evening would be good in here. I already do open mic nights which the college kids love. Then the charity nights, so adding something else might be fun. Or might not.” It would be a risk. But a worthy risk?
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Remember in Public Settings Vampires need to Blush! Mable Wood Psychangel

8. Likes liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

(blush eat)Vitae 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Mable smiled brightly at the compliments to the flowers she had grown just for Sera.

"Hi everyone. Yes I did grow them myself. What did I enter into? Dog parties and trivia?"

"Thank you!! I would love something sparkly to drink."

Sorry thought I had hit the button last time oops Vitae now spent

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Fugly was more than happy to receive pettings from Yamiyo. He even rolled over on his back for belly rubs!

"I guess I've got some party planning to do," The Beast pondered. She looked to Mable and nodded enthusiastically. "Yes! A party for my dear son," she gestured at the excited mongrel being loved on by Yamiyo, "It's been a year since I adopted him. So, I'm gonna throw him a party!"

Holding her coffee cup in both hands, Sonnie coyly smiled at Alex. "I'm a lot of things. It's quite a list. Do we have that kind of time?"

The wink from Seraphina was returned with a giggle.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Shrugging her shoulders a bit towards the well dressed man.
    "If you say so, I have no experience with trivia nights other than whatever I managed to glance from some random comedy series on TV and there it always seems like it's all that matters." Finishing her cup of tea "So who would you recommend I hire to make a will then? Is that your area or should I go elsewhere? Not that I am wealthy or anything but it would still be nice to have it settled and done."

Just shaking her head towards the Queen.
    "They say that the journey is often more important than the destination but unless you know where you wanna go and know what you're seeking in the end then perhaps the journey can get to clouded." Looking at her empty cup and lightly pushing it aside. "In all honesty so for me so will college be a chance to have access to people that can teach me things I wanna know about and to maybe make some new friends and bonds I doubt my line of studies will yield a career nor am I interested in having a normal form of career either. I like my freedom far to much for that." A kind look given "So which new path are you considering this time? It's not long before the new semester arrives here now." And it was ever so exciting.

Smiling towards the newly arrived girl.
    "Well Alex here likes trivia nights and Sonnie have a gotcha day event to plan for this adorable little one." Her cup now empty so no reason to stay seated anymore, kneeling down fully towards the floor to be able to get as close as possible to the little doggy, using every second she could find. "How have you been? Haven't really had a good chance to talk with you since the nightclub." True they had met at the odd party but that was a brief encounter.

Giggling a bit from the monkeys words.
    "She is not an instructor though, I have tried to get her to share her skills more than once with no success."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread