(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

"Thanks but that just means that there is no need to print one for you, I need my own anyway so that I can print one whenever I so feel the desire to do so." Besides she really wanted to start building some photo albums of her own along with creating various things for memories overall.

Shaking her head lightly.
    "No our dear Sonnie is right it is a rare and poetic name perfectly suited for you and no one else. You need to learn to take a compliment dear."

Listening to the speak of the cereal, when was it that she had last eaten something like that? Nahh denying herself of bad things were what kept her healthy and well that was the model for her yeah. "Sorry adorable little Sonnie but yeah Saturday morning cartoons are a thing of the past and not really a thing nowadays with all the streaming dominating the market. Even before that so did several channels go into constantly showing cartoons all day so Saturday morning cartoons have been gone for quite some time now."

Sipping her tea a bit.
    "Ohh of course they are, I did mean it as a means to bring them both just not sticking to the club scene all the time some variation can be nice that was mainly the point I was trying to get through. Well we are all different, perhaps my constant over search and dreaming of it just makes me feel it who knows." Making a small face of nope as the talk of ice cream cake was brought up. "Yeah the two of you would really hate eating like me, fruits and nuts is my snacks along with some vegetables everything healthy. Keep the sugar count as low as possible and everything as healthy as possible, carrots and cucumbers are a great movie snack to just chew down on."

Nodding a bit.
    "So will you be serving warm cider here come autumn? In that case so will I most definitely be looking forward to it and if not well tell me your favorite I would love to try it, I am not that well versed in various flavors so it is always nice to try new things. Might be best to do ones without alcohol though."

Giggling a bit.
    "Do not forget us common people when you sit in your ivory tower after getting rich on the bacon coffee."

Looking towards Alex everyone else had already introduced themselves so best to do the same.
    "I am Yamiyo, kindly do not shorten it to Yami I do not feel like darkness today I am afraid." Her hands signing along and having done so to each word she had spoken all night.

Bending down to scratch and pet little Fugly some more, he was clearly what took the most of her focus around here.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hey a glass, classy! He thought to himself as he accepted the beverage. It was a rarity to come across a place that didn't lean on disposables so heavily. A simple "Thanks Sarah," was offered to her invitation to join the group. He could probably listen to her talk all night with a voice like that.

He chuckled as he scratched Fugly behind the ears, "Hi Sonnie. I certainly can't see anything that could go wrong with those big ideas." Flashing a grin her way he added, "If you need help with a patent I happen know a lawyer person."

Steely eyes moved to the succubus, almost in a double-take. It was subtle but her flowing red hair and ruby red lips seemed to call to him, inspiring the return of a few memories once lost to time, "Good evening," he offered a short wave of his hand, "I hear that! The day heat is for the birds. I'll stick to the cooler, more tolerable night life." He nods as Yamiyo declared her preference for name, though focused closely on her body language when she talked about some kind of darkness. Ultimately, it just comes off as an agreeable but quizzical look. "Well, pleased to meet you Yamiyo," Taking note of what looked like sign language he asked, "Is there someone who is hard of hearing?" He may not know sign language but he could at least face the person when speaking so they can better read his lips.

He swirled a straw in his drink, casually glancing down at it to observe the movement of the colors.

failure

Blood Hunt:

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “There is bacon flavored coffee, but I’ve never found it to actually taste like bacon. Though dogs always seem excited to get whipped cream.” And she turns to add some to a small saucer, then kneels down to offer it to Fugly. “It’s sweet, but not bad for them.” She checked. In small amounts, it was safe.

Looking thoughtful, “Yeah, Saturday morning cartoons aren’t really a thing anymore, but you can still find some online to watch.” Not really the same, but, work with what they had.

“Fugly, the protector of fair maidens from scary and mean monsters in corn mazes.” He was.

“I think there is just something exciting in the feel of a nightclub.” For her? Glamour. “But where I don’t dance or drink, it’s just more an excuse to get dressed up and enjoy friends.” Then she blinks, “Carrots and cucumbers for movie snacks?” shaking her head, “Wouldn’t work for me. Movies are a perfect excuse to get lots of candy.” Ok, she didn’t need an excuse for that, but still.

A nod, “I have it every year. I have a special recipe I found online and it’s always a huge hit.”

A smile was flashed to Alex, “You’re welcome. Let me know what you think of it.” She enjoyed feedback on what the shop sold.

Laughing, light with a musical quality to it, “Oh, it’s not that bad during the day! But it is easier to get things done in the evening.” She’d much rather spend the days outside. “So what brings you out?”

At the mention of someone being hard of hearing, she says nothing and sips her coffee. Yami was a big girl and could answer the question.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Whipped cream? Oh yes, how Fugly (Protector of Fair Maidens from Scary and Mean Monsters in Corn Mazes) immediately started licking that up! What? No, Sonnie wasn't jealous. Why would you ask that?

Ahem.

"See? I know poetry when I hears it." She nodded to Yamiyo, taking a drink off her sweet coffee. Fugly was focused on the plate of whipped cream before him, and so he didn't react much to the Romancer's petting, aside from his tail wagging furiously.

"Thank you," she said to Alex, "I am full of big ideas. They're always just exploding out of me." Like diarrhea She gave the man a curious look, "You're a lawyer, huh? Like, what kind?"

The Beast turned to Seraphina and smiled proudly, "Did you know I've had Fugly for a whole year now? It was July of last year that I rescued him!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Giggling a bit, the beast had totally missed his words it seemed then again she did seem to have her mind on a lot of things sometimes or get easily distracted but that was also part of her charm.

Scratching the dog by the start of the tail as he enjoyed the meal her eyes shifting back and forth from the dog to whomever were talking for the moment.

Sitting back up waiting for him to finish eating soon as she could not steal his attention anyways, her eyes turning to Alex.
    "Same to you sir Alex and I do guess that the person you're asking for is me as I think that I am even the only one that speaks ASL here or at least as far as I know otherwise these two have been hiding it rather well from me and I am terribly sorry if my assumption that you're not fluent in it yourself comes of as offensive." Smiling a warm kind smile "I do know that signing is not needed but sadly it's a force of habit and my hands gets restless if I do not use them. I had a long period in my life when I did not speak and were stuck with just signing. So you know a lawyer may I ask what have driven you into such a part of life that you would need to befriend one? Also if it is not to much to ask for do you have any recommendation for a firm? I am not in need of anything grand I just need a will setup that is all." It was always better to be prepared especially seeing how much danger their lives tended to be in.

"Well something said to be flavored in some way rarely actually comes out that way then again people also say that a lot of things tastes like chicken but a lot of people cannot answer what chicken tastes like making it a rather odd combination." Or just a weird thing who knows.

"The advantage though is that you do not need to get up early for it and can just watch it anytime you like and any episode you like then again I do guess that some of the magic is gone as well with this massive control." Not that she had ever been to caught up in it there had been channels filled with kids shows all day for her to watch most of her life if she wanted to but having them with text were far to rare and as such it was never that interesting.

Shaking her head a bit.
    "I will not deny that and I do visit them most weekends, I try to stay away but tends to lose that battle unless I have some work to do of course but that only tends to be one night. However isn't it fun to do other things as well and enjoy company in other settings and you can dress up for other things as well. Not the same way perhaps but still dressed up, rent a nice little tent and some park space and put it up for a nightly feast celebration and no one would react if you were dressed up." Smiling towards her "We are all different, I am not much for sugary sweet things, popcorn without butter can be nice on occasion but nature does give quite a bit of nice things however nuts are also always a good treat."

"So what kind of cider is it? I mean what taste does it have, apple, pear, berries or?" Looking excited to hear about this nice warm drink, her eyes getting drawn back and forth between her and Fugly.

Her eyes getting over to the adorable monkey.
    "Of course you do adorable little one." Wait that was all? "Ohh I thought you would have had him for far longer than that to be honest, perhaps it's time to bake him an anniversary cake then?" Drinking some more of her tea carrying on. "I have been thinking of getting a cat myself but I do fear the issue of someone to help with it when I am away, how did you solve that issue? Perhaps some other animal I don't know a cat just seems nice but it would be nice to just have someone waiting for me back home you know."

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sure, no offense taken," he responded to Yamiyo's explanation. "I can understand that. Comfortable habits and all." A coy grin flashed as she phrased her question, "You make it sound like a bad thing to befriend a lawyer."

Looking to Sonnie, "Jack of all trades, really. Whatever you might need I can surely get it done." Waving a hand dismissively, "Though it wasn't my intention to go fishing for clientele here. I can provide a card later in case you do need something." Glancing back to Yami, "Same to you."

That at least provided a decent segue into addressing Sarah, "Just looking for a breath of fresh air, honestly. What's the expression? All work and no play so on and so forth..." his voice trails off as he flits his hand off to the side.

Turning back to the dog, "So how exactly do we celebrate a Fugly's adoption day?" His eyes traced over the walls before asking Sarah, "Don't suppose this place has a liquor license does it?" he asked sheepishly.

Blood Hunt:

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The Nix seemed content to sip her coffee and watch the conversation unfold. The bit about Alex being a lawyer drew a look. She remembered him mentioning knowing a lawyer, was he referring to himself and she missed it? Totally possible.

Blinking, she looks to Sonnie, “Oh wow! A year? Already? Then we should throw a party for him!” it’d be fun!

A hand was held up in defense, “I haven’t been hiding anything. I’ve been studying it, but I’m not good enough to try using it yet.” Another sip. “And knowing a lawyer isn’t always for a bad thing. It could be for something as simple as getting paperwork drafted for a large purchase or even a will. When I bought my house, there was a lawyer involved to make sure everything was legal and all that stuff.” So not always bad.

“Actually there is science behind why some things taste like chicken. For example, a lot of birds taste similar due to them simply sharing traits, like evolutionary traits. Same thing can be applied to other types of meat.” Ok, so she sometimes read a lot when she couldn’t sleep.

Shrugging, “Well, it depends on how you feel like dressing up. For example, what I’d wear out to dinner is not what I’d wear to a nightclub. And it depends on the company. But who am I kidding, I just love the chance to dress up.” Maybe she has too much clothes? Nah. “Oh I have a few different ones that I rotate. One has cinnamon, another has maple syrup, orange peels and lemon peels. A few cloves and all spice add a nice little kick as well. You’ll have to come try them.”

A solemn nod to Alex, “Oh, I completely get that. It seems I have many around me,” a look offered to Sonnie, “who think I work too much. But it’s fun to get out and just have fun.” Though her coffee shop wasn’t exactly a busy nightclub.

Smirking as she shook her head, “Nope, sorry. I could have had a liquor license, but I figured there were too many places like that around. Plus, it can also attract problem customers, and I’d rather avoid having to throw drunks out.” Laughing, “That’s always a job in itself and such a hassle.” Shrugging and picking her cup back up, “Though I’m sure coffee with some whiskey in it would sell very well in the winter.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Well, I did give him a cupcake, made of ground beef, and topped with frosting. He really liked that," she nodded with certainty, "I baked it myself." She even made two. Don't ask who ate the second one.

"Jack of all trades?" Sonnie thought about that a moment, sipping her coffee. "Have trouble finding a focus?" Some people had trouble with that, or so she'd heard.

Grinning, she looked to her dog, "Fug! Guess what? We're gonna have a party for you!"

The dog in question was too busy licking himself to have an opinion on the matter.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Keeping her warm smile towards him.
    "Ohh no just not something that most people tend to do, lawyers work a lot and those who are friends with them are either friends from before or moves in circles where lawyers needs to move as well or are lawyers themselves of course. Then again I do guess that level of the lawyer would make a rather grand impact change as well. I will gladly take a card though." Wait was he now talking that he was a lawyer? This was confusing hadn't he said that he just knew one?

Her eyes glistening with happiness as she looks to her Queen.
    "You've been studying it? I would love to help you if you'd like some help there, it would be so nice to see someone else that could sign as well it's far to rare. Personally I am glad that I am done with my language tutor though, learning a whole new alphabet was a mess but hey at least I have a broader language set now than before and can both read more books and talk with more people." It was also good in her current job and gave her an edge as well. "That is true but based on how it was brought up so did it seem like the connection was a bit deeper than just knowing of one as anyone could just google one up when one says that they know one so does it either sound like it's a friend or that they have their own one at least that's how I read it."

Twisting her head a bit and looking at her.
    "That sounds logical but I mainly meant the part that they say that everything tastes like chicken even snakes and the part of your hand between your thumb and index finger along with a plethora of other things but overall when you ask how does chicken taste so does it come with silence." Was she thinking to deeply again? It was not uncommon as her thoughts often were her only companion so did she often end up there and her thoughts weren't always the easiest to follow.

"True however to each their own but I do think it would be a shame to not use this season to do some outside activity before it gets to late, personally I am considering a vacation at least even though going alone is rarely all that much fun and will probably just lead to me getting up to no good so might save it for winter and see if I can get someone to come along." In addition to sorting a couple of personal matters as well. "I will come by and try them all then, those sounds much more me to be honest. I shall be looking forward to this autumn, it will be fun to get up a new more fitting wardrobe for it as well."

"Aren't those things damn expensive though? Can't they cost over 100.000$ to get? I am far from an expert but I have chatted with enough club owners and bartenders to know that the prices can be quite steep, if you wanna go for just beer and wine so is it cheaper but still that is not really the same thing as having hard liquor. Then again there might be some other laws and regulations that alters it if you just wanna have some whiskey to add in the coffee not that it really matters since you weren't interested in it anyways."

Her eyes wandering back to the cute little doggy.
    "So what kind of a party are you gonna have for him? Is there anything you want for him I would love to get him a nice little gift?"

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Not so much trouble focusing," he shrugged lightly at Sonnie, "I just enjoy going down the various rabbit holes and expanding my knowledge. Rarely hurts and you never know when it just might come in handy." He pondered a little at the directness of the question, "Where might your focus be at Sonnie?" An odd way of asking what someone does for a living, but there it was.

His eyes drifted back to the angelic voice as she answered his question, "That's fair. I have no shortage of clients who found themselves in fights over something small that felt somehow bigger when they were sloshed."

"I like to find places that have trivia and meet people along the way through that," he responded to Yamiyo, "Though you're not wrong, I've noticed that same trend over my career. I don't usually go around advertising I'm a lawyer but if someone is in need I try to help if able." Never hurts on the business side of things either.

Blood Hunt:

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread