(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Thinking for a second what her wearing that would actually look like and how Rhodes would react before pushing that thought aside, it could be quite funny but it could also end in disaster it would be fun to see what Circe would say about it though.

Stealing a couple of treats from the doggie treat jar and trying to feed them to him herself by stretching out her hand and letting him take them from her that felt like a good way to get him to feel better towards her for future encounters.

Shaking her head a bit.
    "If the two of you get into any more trouble so will I use that time to go on vacation to Hawaii or some other nice place where all I need to focus on is laying on the beach and drinking a fresh cold drink." Shivering a bit whilst considering what kind of trouble the two could cook up if they really tried.

"I am terribly sorry but to shorten your full name to such a degree is still something that I am struggling with I am afraid, it feels far to disrespectful." Thinking over the decisions for a little bit whilst still focusing on the lovely Fugly before sitting up by the counter.
    "Then I think I shall try the butterfly one if it can be made blue please, tell me is there any drink named after the girl whose name I do not seem to recall at the moment was it Mary?" Ugghh it had been far to long since she had heard Circes name she used amongst the mundane.

Giggling a bit.
    "I liked the first one better than the correction."

Taking out her phone and making a note of both the treats to get and to get smarties that she could walk around with and feed Sonnie with in the future before turning the phone to the both of them.
    "So are you up for being in a photo together?" Pointing her phone towards Sonnie and her dog.

Looking towards the drink whilst thinking back to both the Nexus night but quickly replacing those memories with the ones from the club they all met at that had been a far more pleasant affair.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“And I always keep a full jar behind the counter. Just in case she brings Fugly.” Always have treats for the puppy. “There’s another treat jar, but those are for other dogs.” Only Fugly got the really good treats. "Oh, and he has a bed here as well in case he wants to lay down." seems she not only thinks of others, but animals as well.

“Now those are amazing!” agreeing about the Smarties. “I can get a five-pound bag of those online for, like, really cheap!” internet shopping was becoming a quick favorite of the Treasured. Seemed there was always a new box or three on her doorstep every day, poor Rhodes.

“You just let the steam from the hot coffee melt the cotton candy. It only takes a few seconds; it’s why it’s placed closer to the cup.” Yup. “Or you could take pieces and add them yourself, or just eat the cotton candy, it’s up to you!” there was never a right or wrong way.

“Huh. Well, hope they’re still having fun. We’ll have to reach out and have another girls night out!”
    they were adorable together. And having a girls night out would be fun.

There was a look of shock and surprise, “Any more trouble? I assure you we are always on our best behavior when we go out.” But then smirks, “Plus, we’ve already been told we can’t burn anything down or get arrested.” A shrug.

“Whatever makes you feel more comfortable then. But my full name can be a mouth full at times. And a lot of people call me Sara.” She wouldn’t argue about it.

Blinking a few times, was she not clear in her explanation? “So just the butterfly tea? The flavor of it by itself is a bit hard to understand. It’s a bit earthy, and not sweet or spicy, it’s a tea used as a base for other teas, to enhance their flavors. Not horrible by any means.” But she sets to seeping a glass tea pot with the tea. The natural blue already starting to color the water.

“Named for her?”
    shaking her head, “No. I don’t have any drinks here named for anyone. I just love the different applications the tea could be used for. And the way it enhances the taste and adds the beautiful colors, I had to get some.” And it was turning out to be a good investment.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Fugly, always happy to accept treats, did so with Yamiyo. Her nom'd the doggie snacks with his tail wagging.

"Oh, right! The picture! Yeah, yeah! Of course, Yami!" Nodding energetically, Sonnie scooped up her pet pooch and held him in her arms. Fugly squirmed a bit, as he had barely finished eating the treats. "Cheeeeeese!" She made the V sign with her fingers, because of course she did.

Once the photo was taken, the Beast gently set her dog down on the floor once again. "My son is very photogenic!" Is he, though?

"Yeah, I'm sure they're fine. I'll give Em a ring something this weekend." Sonnie wasn't one to check in with the people in her life regularly. Mainly because she forgets.

The Monkey was quickly enraptured by the process of the cotton candy melting into her coffee. She stared intently as she watched the spun sugar drizzle and fall into the dark liquid. "Science is so cool!" If only she understood how any of it worked.

"If anyone should have a drink named after them here, it's gonna be Fugly." Nod nod nod. "The Fuggaccino!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Watching the odd cotton candy coffee stuff and the explanation for it quickly deciding to stay clear of it far to unhealthy for her and caffeine were the enemy always better to avoid such things.

"They probably are, I think I mentioned that Mabel were interested in the cooking thing as well and she had some interests in joining in for it if they can just keep their hands of one another that is but then again that is a different story."

Holding back a laughter from the words.
    "Yeah burning stuff down and getting arrested sounds like innocent little child things nothing to worry about perhaps you need to learn how to have some fun and how to get into trouble. Then again what is trouble really? I mean I am not unaccustomed to waking up in strange places or having memory gaps of limousines, cabs and various strangers in various states and facial expressions but that isn't really trouble I guess." It was not really fun but was it really trouble?

Shaking her head a bit.
    "No your full name has beauty to it and to deny the name to be spoken would be a tragedy so as long as you do not mind or need to hide it for umm any reason so will I probably stick to it if you do not mind."

"Yes that sounds good, I thought the color were added by extra stuff I must have misunderstood I am afraid then." Watching as she pours it up eagerly waiting to test it out, not really used to drinking any hot drinks besides hot cocoa in the winter. "That's alright it will be fun to test it and it is always better to try as many new stuff as possible."

Looking around at the various customers and their drinks.
    "That't to bad I bet she would have loved a drink named after some inside joke or similar and it would be funny to hear her reaction to it as well." Looking over to Sonnie "What would you name a drink meant to draw inspiration from her or some inside joke?" The blue was to on the nose to not react to.

Smiling as Fugly took his treats from her feeling happy to be able to play with a dog.

Aiming her phone and taking several pictures in rapid succession, going through them and sending the best one to them both.
    "Thank you, I sent it to both of you in case you wanted it."

"So what would you have in a Fuggaccino then?" Trying to think of how to best make a food drink whilst trying to find a good place to scratch the little doggy, testing if he likes it best behind his ears or by his tail taking it slow to get there not wanting to get closer than he accepted.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Leaning on her elbows, cup held between her hands, she sips the coffee and watches with amusement.

“Now that’s going to be a great picture!” Sonnie took good photos, Sera even had the one from the haunted maze printed and framed.

“Maybe getting them out of the house and at a club will be good.” Yup. That was always good. Though she got why couples tended to stay home more.

Laughing, “It is isn’t it?! But I’m curious about what you think of the taste. It’s gotten mixed reviews so far.” And the Beast was always honest about that stuff.

“The Fuggaccino?” a giggle, “Would it be for humans, or dogs?” because ingredients.

Another giggle, “One of the dangers of being in love I’m afraid.” Though her and Rhodes still couldn’t keep their hands off each other. Maybe it never goes away?

“Well, burning things down wasn’t my idea.” A sly look to Sonnie, “But, we were advised it wouldn’t be a good thing to do. And then I said it couldn’t be that bad and that I’m pretty sure I could get Sonnie and I out of jail.” Batting her eyes, biting her lip, no problem. “Last time Sonnie woke up at my house. But I’m more prepared this time, new pajamas and her favorite cereal stocked in case.” She was all about taking care of others. “And memory gaps and waking up in strange places isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. I would never want to go back to living like that again.” Nope.

Turning to an espresso machine behind her, she adds a few shots of the dark liquid to her coffee.

Shrugging, “Whatever works for you. Sarah is just the name I use while out.” But Sera and Sarah were pretty damn similar. And she might be able to pass Seraphina off as a nickname or something.

“And if you don’t like the taste, or want a different taste, I have other teas that are also caffeine free and can be added.”

Shrugging, “I just never saw the excitement of doing things like that. And it doesn’t fit the theme and feel of this place. I could see doing it for a day or two, to celebrate something, but that’d be it.” But there was a monkey sticker on the cash register.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Checking her phone, Sonnie smiled and nodded approvingly, "Thanks, Yami! Yeah, this is great! I'm gonna print this out and put it in a frame or a photo album or whatever people do with pictures that aren't on their phones." Maybe she'd put it on a tee shirt?

The questions on what would be in this theoretical elixir known as a Fuggaccino only caused the Beast to shrug, "I dunno. I'm not a barista. I still have no idea how they do those pictures in the foam." Witchcraft, obviously.

"Seraphina is quite a beautiful name. It's, like, lyrical and shit! Poetry, I tells ya!" Nod nod.

"See," she said, gesturing to the Nix, "that just makes me wanna get wasted and end up in your guest room again, just to have some of that cereal!" Temptation is brutal on the liver, when breakfast was at stake.

After nodding in approval at the monkey sticker, once she spotted it, Sonnie finally tasted the coffee set before her. The cotton candy had fully melted, and she was tired of waiting. Patience has never been the Monkey's strong suit. Lifting the cup, she sampled the hot, sweet beverage. Lips smacked together as she savored the experience, like some sort of professional taste-tester. "Hmmm... the sweetness of the cotton candy balances nicely with the bitterness off the coffee." Setting the cup down, the Beast nodded, once. "Yes, I declare this to be... good!"

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

(Corpse B'Gone (Blush of life))Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Alex made his way in the quaint little coffee shop and took a look around. He took in the sights and adjusted his Rolex before his attention was swiftly drawn to the group of attractive women having fun and the dog that accompanied one of the trio. He chuckled at himself, wondering if this is where all the pretty ones went to get away from drunk idiots in bars. One in particular- the barista, drew his attention from the sound of her voice to the presence she projected with her confident beauty, "Hey there, I'd like to try one of those funky looking lemonades."

"My name is Alex," he quickly added. Most places he was accustomed to took names for the cups, so regardless if it was needed he gave it. He pulled out a money clip from his pocket in a subtle flash of his wealth, set a twenty on the counter assuring, "Change in the tip jar" before glancing over to the rest of the group. "Hope I'm not interrupting," he offered before glancing down at Fugly, "Cute dog. Friendly?"

I'm probably not quite as fast posting as you all are, but feel free to skip me an extra round instead of waiting for my posts during the day

Blood Hunt:

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Smiling towards them both.
    "I have actually been thinking of getting one of those photo printers so I could print out a copy for each of you if you like, it would be nice to have as many memories of things as possible. Now I myself hate the camera though, sadly I am not very photogenic." It was quite hard for any romancer to be after all. "So kindly avoid pictures of me if it's not in the right setting they never turn out well."

"There are other good places besides clubs to go to as well such as the cinema or some dance hall or maybe the theater. Perhaps use the summer for a barbecue at the park with some games or anything like that could be quite nice as well." Clubs were always better in the winter when it was harder to be outside better use the weather whilst it was possible.

"Hmm I don't think any place serves drinks for just dogs, who knows you could try and start some short lived hip trend that all the people following the newest and the latest will feel is the most important thing in the world to be seen with." Giggling a bit thinking back at all the crazy things that could suddenly be ever so important just to be nearly forgotten in a couple of months.

Sighing a bit at the words of love.
    "True the most happy thing in the world and the thing that makes all those around it either filled with hate, envy, jealousy or just feel alone. Sadly love between two people and showing it rarely tends to get the best reactions from those in their surroundings even if one means well. Then again I do desire to be there myself and make other feel those things myself and each and everyone do deserve to have someone who loves them unconditionally and to love someone unconditionally in return." Taking the cup between her hands and dazing of for a couple of seconds dreaming of a female knight on a white silver maned steed galloping in to whisk her away to eternal happiness before shaking her head back to reality. "Yeah love is amazing but far to few get it in their lives and far to many doesn't see what they have so it is always nice when two people do manage to keep it."

Holding back a giggle.
    "Well if you say so, just be safe and remember to direct the fire away from you we wouldn't wanna see either of you hurt by it now would we." Looking over towards Sonnie "You know you could just go to the store to buy some for yourself and have it anytime you like or just have a sleepover so you could eat it at her place without the need of getting drunk first, perhaps not as fun but definitely easier." Sipping her tea a bit before nodding in agreement. "No you are right it is no fun at all, however when the body screams for the pleasure of the flesh so is it hard to resist it and me in a club without a chaperone does tend to end like that I can't begin to remember how many times it's happened and it started way to early in life as well far before I was legally allowed inside. Each night feels great whilst you do it and each time you awaken you feel like another little piece of you is lost once more but soon the call lures you out again only to lose another sliver of yourself in the process sigh"

Sipping her tea a bit more.
    "No it's rather good, I do think it would be nicer during the autumn though hot drinks and summer rarely goes hand in hand but it is fun to test new things and thank you I will stick with you full name then unless you prefer that I use Sarah that wouldn't be to hard to get in but it is a much more common name and does not do you nor your beauty the same justice."
    Shrugging a bit.
    "Well that's to bad I do think she would have loved it at least if you had one ready in the secret menu ready just for her when she arrives next time."

Smiling a bit as the monkey declared the drink good but it wasn't long until her eyes were drawn by the newcomer. He was a rather handsome man that was true and definitely someone she would have targeted in the past, both seeming to come from money, handsome and most likely easy to take for a bit of cash without him ever noticing it, well she would most likely go for him at the club nowadays though mostly for just a good time even if she would regret it the day after. Wondering what she looked like in his eyes, then again she often wondered how her appearance were for various people that saw her but few were those she could ask of it and even fewer were those that would tell her.
    "Evening sir Alex, not really we were just talking around and relaxing a bit enjoying how the weather gets a bit cooler during the night and making it easier to enjoy hot drinks." Her hands signing along as she spoke with him.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“You can use my printer if you want. It does photos.” She wasn’t sure if she would ever need it, but it had come in handy.

Laughing, “I can show you how to do that if you want.” One of those things that took time and practice to master.

Raising an eyebrow, “Lyrical? Poetry?” the Nix didn’t believe the Beast. “Nah, it’s just a name.” one of many she’d used.

“You know you’re always welcome at my house. You don’t have to be wasted, and cereal is totally acceptable to eat anytime of day.” Totally.

The Treasured beams, “Really? You like it? Would you get it again? Try a flavored coffee with it?” this was important to know.

Sapphires turn to take in the guy, who was actually, quite handsome.

“Hi Alex.” Was he introducing himself? “I’m Sarah.” And it became evident his name wasn’t needed as the drink would be served in a glass cup. It only took her a few moments to prepare the drink and set it on the counter.

“Thank you! Very generous.” Picking up her own coffee. Shaking her head, “Not at all, you’re welcome to join us.” Her angelic voice upbeat and friendly.

Looking to Yami, “That’s true, but some of those are more enjoyable with a date.” At least to her.
    “Huh. I’ve never noticed anything like that.” Maybe it was because she was in her own world and not worried? “Oh, sleepovers are a time of sugar and ice cream cake. Sometimes real food. But always ice cream cake.” A solemn nod.

“Well, you can get it in an iced tea or something else.” Because there were other blue and purple drinks being served. “And I think autumn is best enjoyed with warm cider.” She always looked forward to that.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Drinks for dogs. It'll be the next big thing!" Nod nod nod. "Bacon flavored coffee, make it happen! We'll be millionaires!" Obviously!

Sonnie grinned, "Then expect me to stop by tomorrow for breakfast! Cereal and Saturday morning cartoons!" She sipped from her coffee, then frowned slightly as something occured to her, "Oh, wait, Saturday morning cartoons aren't a thing anymore, are they?"

Suddenly distracted by the stranger, Sonnie forgot much of the previous conversation. She was instead smiling at Alex, "Hi! And yes, he's quite friendly. His name is Fugly." It wasn't often people wasn't to be near her ugly little dog, much less pet him, so it was nice when someone showed some genuine canine appreciation. The dog in question perked up as he sensed the tall hairless creatures were talking about him.

"Oh, and I'm Sonnie," the young woman added, as an afterthought.

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread