Watch

Romanian Apostolic Faith in Jesus church

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze is working as a volunteer helping to distribute food at the Romanian Apostolic Faith in Jesus church Thursday night. He hasn't attended the church; it was the only food bank listed on the city website that fit his schedule, and it was just four miles from his condo. It's open until ten o'clock at night on Thursdays, and he can get there after his evening class.

Sunset was at 8:31:14 PM and Last light was at 9:02:14 PM, so when he got there after his last class, it was already dark.

The pastor is an interesting guy, a former soccer player from Romania who set up the church as a non-profit and himself as the president back in 2006. His name is 'Vasile Ungureanu'. Kaze hasn't mentioned how much he found out just doing a casual google search, because he's a little embarrassed about it, but after being friends with Shodan, he finds that he has to check things out online at least a little, and just a simple search brought up way too much information. It's kind of strange that the church doesn't have a web site and the mailing address is the pastor's home address, but Kaze chalks it up to just being a really small church, with the services being in Romanian and all, probably a small, older congregation that isn't too tech savvy. All that matters to him is that they are legit in doing a good thing for the neighborhood, and he wants to help. Anyway, it's all part of being a neighbor, helping out in the city. And being a volunteer at the only food bank open to distribute food this late at night, he gets to meet a lot of interesting people. He'd mentioned it to a few people, just in case they were interested in doing something different on a Thursday night, something to help others in need.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

(Expanding body mastery to last one day.)Mana 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Spells

Body mastery
    Organic Resilience 2E monthly pot2

Showing up to the church to be of aid, not able to wear her normal clothing so had she taken one of the spare outfits she had managed to get from a thrift store.
    Walking around a bit and taking in the surroundings before asking her way to where to find hmm Chase was it right or did he use some other name here he had said that he used another one before ahh why couldn't people just use one name everywhere like her? She was Skye no matter who asked so was she Skye always Skye, true that was her shadowname but it was a name no one would bat an eye at and heck it was more normal than her real name.

Asking around for him by description instead of name until finally finding her way to the elusive nightworker, skipping up close and standing in salute.
    "So how can I help Sir ummm I am terribly sorry I have forgotten your name I am afraid, anyway I am here to help." Hoping that he would understand that she was just not sure which name he used here and that she hadn't really forgotten his name.

Body mastery cast at morning

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze grins as he sees Skye approach, nodding and assuring the other volunteers that he knows her, and she's legitimate. Her appearance seems to require his assurance that she is both over eighteen and not lost looking for a goth club somewhere, but her good will and sincere desire to help is apparent. Most of the other volunteers seem to be people who aren't associated with the church either, though Kaze does speak briefly to the pastor who seems to be in charge. The pastor has a thick European accent of some kind, and Kaze deploys a kind of pidgeon English in quickly vouching for Skye.

"Skye, sure, 'Chase'. That's me!" Kaze says. "Here." he hands Skye a box of canned vegetables from a pallet, gesturing to a table where boxes are being packed with a variety of foods. "They have donations from some companies that really help, and we're breaking them down and packing boxes for some older folks in the neighborhood who can't get out much to shop." He explains. "Just in between people coming buy to pick up food."

He smiles at Skye and then asks, "Hey, I meant to ask you before, do you speak any languages besides English? I know you traveled around, but I got the feeling you were in the country more, not really meeting a lot of people?" He offers, "I speak Japanese pretty well, and I'm learning Chinese, slowly."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking around and checking the other people out whilst Chase reassures them and vouches for her, listening in on the thick european accent whilst waiting to get started feeling rather happy that she did not wear her more occult, dark and what some would call satanistic clothing but still.

"Damn I knew it was a C word also do I really look like a goth dressed like this? Do I have to act i as well? I am good at looking pale I am good at being weird in other ways as well but them you will have to earn knowing cutie." Looking at the donations and then at the things. "So I sort these in fair boxes that we then deliver to the elderly is that it? That sounds fun." Quickly rushing over and making a mental list of what they have and then checking each bag and trying to pair it the best she can with the canned goods he is given.

Shaking her head totally cocentrated on her job and completely invading every box to make things fair and just for everyone and to make sure to give the best pairings that she can.
    "I mainly traveled alone with one other person so sure I know some loose words here and there but nope I only speak English I am afraid why would you like me to learn a second."

Walking over to him and swaying her hair whilst blinking towards him.
    "Would that help you see me as good girlfriend and marriage material perhaps? I really do need to find someone that wants to hug me and me alone each night so hmm is this you trying to groom me for that roll or am I grooming you or are we grooming each other?" Taking a deep breath "sorry but did it get messy there for you as well?" Giggling a bit before skipping over and carrying on with her assignment this needed to be done and she would give it her all.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods and says, "Hey you know, I didn't think about it, but you are in the sun all the time, right? But no tan. I guess that skin regimen you were telling me about, that you have been doing for years, since you were eighteen? Maybe it kind of works like sun block, or maybe even better!" Kaze says in an excited tone, geeking out about a medical puzzle, "Tanning actually comes from your body responding to damage to your skin cells!" He smiles, "Maybe that's why you stay pale even though you spend more time in the sun than practically anybody!"

"We don't do the deliveries." Kaze corrects gently. "The church does those. They have to be careful, that the people who actually have the addresses and go to the houses are all checked out, you know, background checks with social security numbers and home addresses and job histories and all that? We just hand out pre-packaged and canned stuff, and pre-pack the boxes." He explains gently. "It's a big help just the same; even if we don't get to be the ones to hand them the food, we're helping it happen."

"Oh. Okay, wow. I guess I didn't remember it was with just one person the whole time." Kaze says thoughtfully. That sounds...lonely, actually. Depending on the person, maybe, but from what he remembered, Skye didn't describe her teacher as being any more into warm fuzzies than his was. But he had had other people, young people his age around to commiserate with at least somewhat!

Then Kaze starts laughing as Skye goes off, again on the subject of marriage and how she could win the role of being his bride, and teases him that he is grooming her for it!

"Skye, seriously. I think you just really need a friend. And honestly? As amazing looking as you are, I totally get a 'big brother' vibe towards you when we hang out."
    He says in a gentle tone. "I like you a lot. I think you're great! I already think of you as my friend, and I really do want to get to know you better and hang out!" Kaze smiles. "How's that?" He asks. "Friends?"

Kaze offers his admittedly muscular open arms, "Just friends, but the kind that hug." He offers, to sweeten the pot.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling towards his comment.
    "Well maybe who knows, perhaps I am just odd or maybe the sun doesn't like me. Nevertheless so do I not really suffer from it so no need to worry at least." Wait what tanning comes from damage to skin cells? She had always been in the sun but always been amongst the palest, then again few people around here were Caucasian growing up so it was just always kind of expected. "I do not spend that much time in the sun just about lets see hmm I would say about 70% of the sun hours most days or so more is not uncommon but some days are less." Giggling a bit whilst making a power pose "I am so mighty that not even the sun can penetrate my skin"

Listening to his explanation whilst trying to get her own system for how to handle things going.
    "Umm yeah sure a lot of bureaucracy and other annoying stuff got it nothing for me, anyways I am here so I can help where I get pointed to that should be enough for now. So how comes that this is done so late? I thought most things like this were done earlier in the day or on Sundays when people are of work, true I mostly work on Sundays myself so it fits me better to have it today than then but still."
    Throwing stuff between her hands and sorting them carefully into the boxes feeling a bit curious towards some of the things, damn some of these things were stuff that she wouldn't even get to eat most of the time then again nature always provided so she never went hungry at least.

Nodding towards his question.
    "Pretty much, we did go into cities or towns every now and again but mostly just passing through and the bastard did have some friends that we met up with every now and again but most of those meetings were short or they were people who talked in ways that I basically got a headache from listening to them. It was not uncommon that he left for a couple of weeks at a time and left me to fend for myself as well but he always returned and it was educational to hunt for myself as well."

Laughing towards his statement.
    "Then little or should I perhaps say big?" He was far bigger than her then again most people were. "First of let me tell you that I do like the joke to be honest and also there is a reason I act the way I do, most of the things you see of my persona are things I have carefully crafted out for myself in order to achieve various results. I do plan most of the things I say and do for a reason very few things are random." Then again that was perhaps not the norm so not that easy to think of.

"Ohh hugging now as well that sounds good, so far the only one who doesn't say no to hugs have been Jay and he has a far to familiar scent to him sometimes." Walking into the hug feeling like a little doll in his arms, wondering how high he would be able to toss her.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Mighty, huh?" Kaze chuckles. "I guess you are!" He says, smiling. "Did you bundle up a lot? I mean, I guess some people live in places where the sun can get intense, but it's cold enough that their skin is always covered up anyway." He wonders.

"Bureaucracy has some good things about it, though." Kaze muses. "A lot of rules can be frustrating, but it can also help keep people safe from each other, either by accident or from people that are messed up in their priorities, and willing to prey on others." He says with conviction.

"Oh yeah, most of the food banks that are on the city website are during the day, mostly closed by the early afternoon, like three o'clock or sooner." Kaze nods, agreeing with Skye's intuitive grasp of how it would work. "This one is unusual; it's the only one open this late. It works great for me, because I have night classes, and I can come over here afterwards and volunteer. It's pretty close to where I live, too, so I can grab a quick shower first if I need to." He explains.

"So, I know about your job, but do you work a different one on Sundays?" Kaze asks. He doesn't recall Sunday being a particularly busy time when he was an Arrow, but that was mostly when Alastor was in charge; Phoenyx probably does at least some things differently.

"Wow. I have been pretty lonely for long stretches in my life," Kaze says, remembering hard times, "but it is mostly missing specific people, not actually being really alone. You know, the whole 'alone in a crowd' thing?"

"Familiar scent? I don't get that; do you mean he smells like someone else you knew, or just smells like um, just smells more than you want!" Kaze laughs!

Kaze grins and embraces Skye when she comes over for a hug. It's for real, not just a gesture, and as he said, there's a brotherly feel to it, he doesn't try to crush her, and is definitely being gentle but not treating her like a delicate china doll either. He holds her protectively, and though his strength is measured, the embrace communicates his affectionate protectiveness and care and comfortable feeling of connecting with her as a real, individual person. He's not the first one to let go, but doesn't hold on any longer than the first sign of her being ready to be freely able to move about again!

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling as he chuckles.
    "Fear the indestructible skin of the woodland de...beast" saying demon was perhaps not the best at a church "moahaha. Well that depended on the time of the year and where I was of course but I do tend to show quite a bit of skin whenever I can the less restrained I am the better I feel. I like being able to move as freely as possible and I do not really like clothes to be honest so I tend to take them of whenever I can." Chuckling a bit "I did try to talk to my boss about it but sadly walking around the training areas and quarters without clothes were not allowed, sigh so I wear a lot more clothes nowadays. But yeah I have had times where I have needed to cover myself near completely, the woods can get rather cold especially during winter and when you need to sit still for extended periods so is it good to be covered as well."

Rolling her eyes a bit.
    "I do not disagree that you are wrong there but there is still far to much of it and the strong do prey on the weak it's just that it's not those with physical might that preys but rather those with political or financial might that preys on others. True there are good stuff but there is plenty of bad stuff as well but no system is perfect however bureaucracy still gives me a headache so I avoid it as much as possible. I think I would have thrived rather well in ages past though."

"Well that's not bad various people have various schedules so if there are options so why not besides it's nice to get some cool night air and it does make you feel good right before going to bed so I guess that's a rather good bonus as well." Her eyes shining up "Ohh you live nearby? When will I get to see this mysterious bachelor pad of yours and show you how quickly I can steal the TV to watch my evil shows or well make you put them on as I have no idea how to unless you have the DVD or VHS or projector I can play it on but I guess you would be using some of all those endless streaming sites." Really wishing to watch all the new Scooby-Doo content wonder how much there was that she hadn't seen?

Nodding.
    "Yeah I have my usual security job that comes and goes in intensity but does pay with room and board at least as you know and then I recently started working as a private gymnastics teacher for hmm I don't know if you should say for this young child or suburban full time mom anyways I go to their house and we use the backyard along with their stuff during the summer here now later on so will we probably move on to using some indoor area they stand for all that stuff anyway I just help teach what I know. I saw some outdoor training recently, asked to use the equipment for a couple of minutes when they were done before they would pack it up and one of the moms saw me and asked if I would be interested so I got myself a little side job for some money. Gotta pay my fines somehow you know."

Her eyes beginning to water for a second, turning around and shaking her head for a second focusing on her sorting for a bit before answering.
    "Yeah I know what you mean, it's easy to walk around surrounded by countless people but still feeling completely alone at all times. Having people around means nothing if it's not the right people or ones that you can relax around, feel good with and feel at home. Especially in today's day and age where people don't need each other the same way we once did and everyone being so focused on technology at all times."

"Please I grew up in the woods mainly with people who lived there willingly do you really not think that more than a few of the people enjoyed a puff every now and again? I knew that scent since I was a child and Jay does come with it every now and again that's what I meant." And with it memories as well sometimes good sometimes not so good.

Letting him hold her, softly hugging back herself putting only the minimal touch into it though more just going in for the closeness staying there without resistance just enjoying to have someone close, missing the days when she used to sleep in the same room as a dozen other people or share a tent with people and cuddle up close for warmth and safety. Slowly backing out after about a minute with a smile still feeling a bit curious that he didn't ask what she had meant with why she acted the way she does but then again he did not seem to be the prying type.
    "Thanks I really needed that."

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze laughs, "Yeah honestly living in the city can be a weird kind of contradiction. Like, you need privacy for stuff, so ironically you really need your own place if you want to go clothing optional, like with no room mates. And for other stuff you probably need a bigger place of your own, like we had someone who really need privacy and to swim, and we ended up setting up an indoor, above ground pool inside the house. You need a big place for that. So...money, basically, is what you need to have a lifestyle in the city that is different than what most of the other city living people are doing." He says, shrugging.

Kaze looks interested, "Have you studied a lot of history? I only did a little, mostly reading on my own, but I got a chance to participate in a re-enactment of London in the seventeenth century that really opened my eyes. I don't think there is any time in history where you could bring more than just a couple people together without getting rules and bureaucracy." He says, smiling. "It seems to me like it is just the nature of people."

"Oh, well...I really just got moved in, so it will be a while before I am ready to have anyone over." Kaze says. "But how about this; I promise you will be one of the first, when I have it all ready."

Kaze listens and nods when Skye talks about her side job teaching gymnastics. "That sounds great, Skye!"

He nods again, seeming to understand when she talks about being lonely even with a bunch of people around.

"Oh. Okay..." Kaze says when Skye tells the specific, familiar smell she got from Guru. "I didn't notice, but I guess I am not exactly surprised."

Kaze smiles after they hug and Skye says thanks. "Any time, anywhere, Skye." Kaze says. "That's what I mean by friends. I really am not saying that as a brush off or anything. I am not ready for more than friends right now, but I am totally ready for serious friendship." He says smiling.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Rolling her eyes a bit.
    "Yeah cities are weird, the woods were so much easier to understand. Now I do have found my own place and that I am working on fixing up a bit even though I am keeping it rather spartan for now partially due to financial restraints and partially cause I do not really know if I need much as I am rarely there I keep to sleep at work to be ready for stuff and when I am there so all I really do is work, shower or sleep and all you really need for sleeping is something to rest your head against heck I even go into the woods some nights just to catch some shut eye alone if the weather is nice, I am gonna look into building a tree house just to sleep closer to nature I think." Sighing "Yeah money, money, money it rules and dictates everything whilst putting those who do not have it down, removing so much from survival skills, cages people and restricts freedom for so many people whilst keeping so many reliant on the kindness of others uschh no not my style." Giggling a bit as she tries to imagine herself as a millionaire and trying to figure out what to do with all the needless ones and zeroes.

Quickly shaking her head.
    "Nope I really haven't, basically if it is studies imagine that I am no master in it at all. If it is survival, woodland related, animals or to use my hands to build or make stuff then yeah I am your girl and I will not get lost in it but studies are not my area of expertise at all not any field. However I do know that there was a lot more woodland areas in the older times and that I would most likely be able to survive both in the wild alone or as a hunter. Then again being a woman might be a problem but if I could get some man to sell the stuff for me and have a group that just didn't care about gender so would that be solved still worst comes to worst so could I just hide in the woods and live of and with the land taking in and help teach others to do the same." Keeping up her work a bit as she goes on "True but the right time and the right place and it was at least far easier to comprehend it all or there was just no need for understanding all to much about it then again I do admit that people have always tried to create reasons to make bloodlines matter and to have the upper hand over people despite contributing basically nothing, ours is not a pretty species. About the reenactment so did I try to get into one and get some people to join me recently for one but we never did see one nor did they seem like they were interested in it. What was the London one about? As said history is not my strong suite at all."

Frowning a bit.
    "Fine I'll wait but in return so will you show me a Scooby-Doo movie that I haven't seen ok? And I do mean one of the animated ones not those with real live actors, I am still a bit surprised that they made two of them the second one was just so bad." Completely oblivious that there had been more live action versions made since then.

Throwing some of the cans around between her hands, juggling them a bit before quickly and aptly placing them one by one down their boxes.
    "Yeah it's nice to impart some of my skills to a new generation and as I have said many a times so am I a rather skilled gymnast, I honestly think I could qualify for the Olympics if I got a chance to really try. Not that I have any interest in going there for it though but still I have the skills I think at least." She was good, really good that was true but she had not really had a chance to go up against other Olympic ones to test.

Slowly regaining her composure, missing those that had come and gone from her life yeah seems they both knew loneliness perhaps not the same but then again loneliness could take many forms but it was always the same in the end and that was a horrible feeling.

Smiling a bit.
    "Well it's not always there, it was there on our first encounter though even if it were altered thanks to the vaping of it instead of rolling it up or using a bong of some sort but still enough of it to trigger my memory base. Scents are a damn good thing to trigger memories as I suspect you know?"

Smiling a warm and thankful smile towards him.
    "Hehe don't worry I am not easy to upset nor are most the things I say truly serious. As I said a lot of my words and persona are crafted and used for a reason, in truth relationships scare me a lot and the fact that I have never been in one or even had a single date in my life doesn't make it easier. True I am not afraid of being close to people or having people around me that is my norm and I do miss sleeping with people not as in having sex but as in having people around when you sleep, to hear them snore or make some funny sleeping noises or cuddling together if it's cold for warmth. Not in a romantic way but just for warmth and comfort if that makes sense? But to open your heart to a single person now that is frightening and marriage is even more of it as such I joke about it to remove the tension of thoughts like that. The more I find a way to make things seem easy or like a jest of some kind the less fear it holds over me. So as you said you wanted to find a wife and a nice little home with some kids so was it just easy to take up the joke of grooming you into a good husband and works well in order for me to work against my fears." Throwing her hair back a bit as she finishes her sentence. "People are rarely skin deep and there is often a lot hiding underneath the surface that is easy to miss, I bet that there is a lot of stuff going on inside your mind as well that few people if any knows anything about."

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread