Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was Emily's favourite night of the week - Date night. As the nights got shorter and shorter, it had been getting difficult to see Mable as much as she wanted to. But now Midsummer was over and the nights were slowly stretching back out, which meant more time to see each other around Mable's work.

The punk felt a bit like she was becoming a vamire herself, sleeping in the day so she could stay up all night. If she wasn't a werewolf, she figured she would be utterly exhausted by now.

Candles, she had discovered, were a bit of a no-no for vampires. It made romantic light in the apartment a little harder, but Emily had picked up some red strip-lighting that she thought looked pretty cool.

And cooking mattered less about what Mable could eat, since she didn't eat, per se. Even though she did, because she was sweet.

The Garage was locked up, and the everything was ready.

Emily lounged on the sofa in dungarees and a flowy top, draining her beer and checking the time. Mable Wood should be there any minute.

The werewolf grinned happily.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Mable was smiling and humming happily to herself as she finished work for the night. She was going to get to see Emily, her very favorite person in the world. She cleaned up and headed over to Em's. Mable picked up some new craft beer from Los Angeles for Emily to try. (Golden Road Brewing Mango Cart). Mable was wearing jean shorts, tennis shoes, and a flirty teal colored tank top. Knowing that the werewolf had a sensitive nose she only had a fresh berry smell from her soap.

She arrived and knocked. A chill of excitement flowed through her.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily jumped up and made for the door. "Hey you!" She said brightly as she opened it, gently pulling Mable towards her by the front of the shirt for a kiss, pale arms snaking around the vampire's body. "Mmmm...." She pulled her girlfriend in for a tight hug. "Missed you babes," she said softly. "This daylight thing sucks."

The werewolf slips inside. "You want a drink or any... thing.... Shit." The Wolf trails off. "Sorry. Keep forgetting you don't... I mean, I know you can, is just..." she squirms awkwardly.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable sinks into the warm embrace. "I have missed you so much. You are my one spot of sanity some days."

Mable follows her inside. And thinks, daylight sucks but so do I. She just gives a little smile at her own bad joke. "I brought you some new beer to try. And I would love some...water."

Looking a little concerned now, "Is this too much for you? You know you don't have to stay up all night with me. I don't mind you sleeping, I can just read or watch a movie while snuggling." Then she gives a fake angry look, "Or are you afraid of little old me?" She knew damn well Em wasn't afraid but loved to tease her.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily smirks. "Wow. Then I don't favour your chances of staying sane... Thanks for the drinks though." She smiles happily.

She slips into the kitchen. "Water? You sure?"

The werewolf frowns. "I.... guess, but then I'm not actually seeing you, am I?" She shrugs. "I'm a tough gal, I can take it. You have no idea the kinda scraps I've been in."

And I hope you don't run a mile when you do.

The vampire's joke defuses the tension somewhat, and Emily smiles. "Scary? You? You're a pussycat. Come on." She links her fingers in Mable's and gently leads her girlfriend into the living room, dragging her on to the sofa. Opening one of her beer presents, she takes a long drink and looks across.

"Okay, so. We've kinda put this off, and we've... like, chatted about bits. But We need to cover... this," she waves a hand back and forth between them. "Like, are there things I need to know? Are you gonna go full Drucilla on me? And, like, there's a few things you should probably know about me too. But.... where do you wanna start?" The mechanic curls her legs up on the sofa, clearly not quite relaxed, but trying to be. This was going to be an interesting talk.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable loved the feel of Em's hand in hers and followed her to the living room. Before she answered she leaned over and gave Em a slow soft kiss. Then she sat down with a smile.

"I have been in some very scary scrapes also." Mable nodded somberly. "I don't plan to go... Drucilla? on you. But you should know that I can be pretty out of control deadly if pushed over the edge or if I am too hungry." Mable scared herself when that has happened in the past.

"You should also know I will never feed on you. Before it was because I never feed on people I really care about. Plus, you drink a lot and I get drunk off of a drunk persons blood. It's kinda funny but I have some control issues." Mable laughs.

"So how about you? Do I need to chain you up during a full moon?"
    Mable raises her eyebrows in a playful manner.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily holds on to the the kiss for some time. It was so much easier to stay in that moment that do the real thing. But they had to.

The Ithaeur cocks her head slightly. "Did you never see Buffy? Never mind. Um... yeah. I have that too. The deadly preservation thing. Like.... That wolf you saw? That's only a part of it. And it's not the scariest one, not by a long shot." She shivers slightly. Kuruth was nasty.

Emily gives a small, awkward smile. "Not that much, do I? It's.... hard to tell. We have, like.... regenerative powers. I never get ill. But. Like. I also have to work very, very hard to get drunk." her fingers play with Mable's. "Control issues?"

Another small smile. "You know I don't like being tied up." It brought out the feral in her. "I mean, you can try, I guess, but the full moon thing is a myth. We can change whenever, wherever, and unless we're in a huge amout of danger, we're in control of it." Emily shuffles up and rest her head on Mable's shoulder.

"I gotta admit... sometimes I'll have to fight. Like. Other werewolves. Bad things. Spirit things. It's... kinda like a duty. I have spirit things to do for the other werewolves in the city." She sighs. "Also, like, this should probably be a 'don't ask, don't tell" kinda thing. I'm not gonna tell you who the werewolves are. That's for others to say, and I won't ask you about who's a vampire. Does.... does that sound fair?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable enjoys the snuggles. It relaxes her. "Yes you do drink a lot. But it doesn't bother me... except why? But we can discuss that some other time."

"Thank goodness, that's a myth. I agree, don't ask, don't tell about any others. Besides, I like a little mystery out there in the world."

Mable nods, "Control issues... I don't like losing control of myself. It never ends well."

"Our obligations sound very similar. Part of my work includes making the city safe. Fighting bad guys. Huh, we both sound like super heroes. We hide our identities and those of others like us. we take care of our city." Mable gives a giggle. "Sorry, just my flight of fancy. But I bet we would make a kick ass team."

"Oh, have I ever told you I like to box?" Such a mundane thing but since they were talking about themselves...

Mable kissed the top of Em's head. "I thought you were super cute as a wolf." Her voice was warm as honey. "So do you have any cool powers, my fuzzy super hero? Or does spiritual warrior fit better?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"It's just a joy d'vivre thing, y'know?" Emily replies, a little too quickly.

She shakes her head. "We call it... well,it basically means "Death Rage". It's your full-on, uncontrolled wolfman. Dangerous. Scary. About ten feet tall. Supernaturally terrifies humans so they forget it."

Emily laughs, and relaxes under her embrace. "Super Heroes? I barely have time to do things, let alone save people... But we would make a great team."

"... Like... the sport? Or is this a cryptic way of you telling me you're gonna go down on me more often?" Emily sniggers, pulling herself a little closer to Mable. "Hey, I'm cute in all shapes, thank you," she says happily. "I have a few. I can be fast. Very fast. Um... You don't like fire, right? I can do some stuff with that but I don't want you to freak out. A lot of what I learned is ritually things for dealing with spirits. It's.... kinda our bag. Werewolf bag. whatever." Pale fingers stroke Mable's arm. "What about you? Do you turn into bats? Hypnotize people? Marry Christopher Lee?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"The sport, hmmm and ya, more often sounds awesome." She grins.

"Can I start with... If I don't breath around you would that freak you out?"

Oh gods..."Yes as a matter of fact I can turn into a bat. Ummm also a wolf."
    Mable nibbles her lip. "I can't grow to 10 feet tall so that's really cool. And I get the spiritual thing. I tend to be very spiritual. I am basically a pagan." She would leave out the blood magic stuff for now. Only a few others know what she can do.

"I don't turn others into vampires and I usually don't drain anyone of blood. I also don't do the funky mesmerize thing. And I have never been married."

"I'm kinda boring when you get right down to it. I'm just a blood thirsty country girl." She giggles nervously. "What else do you want to know?" Her hand rests on Em's thigh.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread