Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2007) Moore Acknowledgement

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer draws Mr. Moore away from the gathering of Kindred. There's no true privacy in court, but she can provide the illusion of privacy for his comfort.

"Mr. Moore, I am glad you found your way to the Crone farm. They are hosting formal Court for the evening."

"I apologise for the directness, but I must ask you questions about yourself.
    Have you ever committed the Amaranth? Or have come to Sacramento with the intention to commit?"

Her brown eyes are sharp upon his face, studying for deceitful tells.

Giant
    Mask of Tranquility
    Alexander Moore

NOS
    PRE

He found himself alone with Lady Hazelton a short distance from the crowd, using the opportunity to calm himself and get a good look at his Priscus. He had been skeptical at first of her nature as a fellow Nosferatu, but her voice had quickly changed his opinion, that and the scar across her throat. He nodded slowly to her when she spoke, disturbing as it was to hear the sounds that came from her mouth, and tucked away the information that this farm belonged to the Circle of the Crone, definitely the kind of place that would be better left alone, if not outright avoided in future.

When she began with her questions he was taken aback for a moment. Amaranth? A half remembered lesson surfaced in his mind, a too large mouth filled with far too many teeth telling him that to commit Diablerie was to commit yourself to final death.

“I have never committed Amaranth, and I did not come to Sacramento with the intent to commit it” Short and direct, no time to be beating around the bush. He waited for her to continue, using the small time away from his fellow Kindred to try and control his Beast, as it buzzed along his spine in fits and jumps.
    Curse: Incredibly tall and emaciated, their skin is stretched over their large and bulky frame, with long limbs and a strangely shaped head.

3. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

*Jennifer wears a pinned shawl that hides her disfigurement as per Elysium rules*

Jennifer nods approvingly as she pulls out a new binder of leather.
    " These are the laws of Sacramento, put down by prince Alessandra Antinoni."

She stated as she hands the printed laws to Mr. Moore.
    " The three traditions are held here.
    " One cannot violate another's haven.
    In the event of a Blood Hunt being called, you will participate.
    Only her Majesty may determine who has the right to carry out final death to another Kindred.
    You must not feed on emergency personnel.
    You must attend formal court, that usually occur every three months, or your acknowledgement is null and void.
    And you will need to see me again. Please feel free to read over these."

She assured. Her voice has crept and slithered all throughout this speech, so she took great care to speak slowly and with great care.
    She now checks his eyes for comprehension.

"An Oath to uphold her Laws is the final assurance that you mean to uphold the stability we enjoy in Sacramento."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Giant
    Mask of Tranquility
    Alexander Moore

NOS
    PRE

He straightened his spine, feeling each vertebrae click into place as he squared his shoulders and puffed out his chest, raising his already prodigious height another few inches.

“I swear to abide by and uphold the Prince’s laws, and to give the Prince and their officers my loyalty.” He cast his eyes above Lady Hazelton as he began to speak, his head slowly drifting downward as he spoke until he locked eyes with her as the last words left his mouth.
    Curse: Incredibly tall and emaciated, their skin is stretched over their large and bulky frame, with long limbs and a strangely shaped head.

6. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

The Nature of this Haunt's Curse is observed without outer reaction from the Nosferatu. She was pleased with his demeanor and speech, feeling that he was sincere in his claims and was what he portrayed himself to be. The Lady focuses sharply upon him as he speaks his vow. A vow is a vital thing in this world, and she needs to be certain it can be upheld.
    2 successes

"Excellent, Mr. Moore." Her ruined voice grates, slithering and falling. She speaks with great care to ensure each of her words are captured.
    "I believe your sincerity and grant you Acknowledgement to Sacramento. If there is anything I can do to help you adjust to this city, call upon me. The Nosferatu in this city number Seneschal Alice Hart and the two of us. The Seneschal is Keeper of the Necropolis, a special place where only our Family treads."

The Nosferatu offers an envelope set in fine stationary with her proper address, Lady Notary Hazelton, recorded on the interior envelope and merely Jennifer Hazelton on the outer envelope. A personal card with phone number, email address and address in an older neighborhood is supplied.
    "One can leave a message for me in Elysium, or send it onto the address on the card. I am fond of texting as well."
    She doesn't mentioned holding the Masquerade over it as he has proven adept at obscuring their nature already.

You can change Alexander's status to 1
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Giant
    Mask of Tranquility
    Alexander Moore

NOS
    PRE

Listening to her voice crawl through the air made his skin squirm, but the news it carried made him want to jump for joy. Composing himself he nodded along with her, taking note as she stressed the detachment of the Necropolis from those outside the Family, and he took a small gleeful note of the way she said ‘our Family’.

He allowed himself a slight smile as he reached out a hand for the envelope, carefully taking it between his thumb and fingers. Taking a moment to gaze at it, he let out a breath he hadn’t known he’d taken, the air hissing through him as his waxy lungs pumped within. Placing the envelope in a interior suit pocket, he looked into the eyes of his benefactor,

“Thank you for your trust and allowing me to join this Domain, I am in your debt, and thank you for your offer to help me adjust to my new home. I was once an accomplished doctor, and am still skilled in medicine, surgery in particular, I may not have the proper equipment at this time, but please call upon my services should the need arise.” He glanced at the gathering nearby, “At the moment there are no questions I can think to ask you, shall we return to the rest of the Court?” he raised his arm slightly across his abdomen towards the growing crowd circulating under the warm electric lights and soft glow of the moon. He waited for Lady Hazelton, in case she wasn’t done speaking and to allow her to dismiss him or lead them back to the party.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"It is my pleasure, Mr. Moore." She assured the Nosferatu. "I assure you, I shall avail myself of your services should the need arise."

A doctor? She was pleased to hear this. There had been a Nosferatu doctor a bit ago that she remembered well. Jennifer was pleased at his desire to return to Court.

"Certainly, Mr. Moore. I would be pleased to return to Court."

Formal Court was always a great chance to see how Kindred were interacting. Lady Notary Hazelton led the way for the two Nosferatu to return to Court.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

The two Nosferatu return to Court

Closed Thread