Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2007) Third Times the Charm

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Mister Quilz, shall we?" she asks, already pulling away from the rest of the Kindred, Quilz had no real choice to follow or not, not if he wished to reside with the boundary of the Domain.

Lyssa, her Ghoul is quick to follow, arms laden with the binders that bound the Laws of the Domain as well as those of Elysia. Yes, the Shadow had read them before, but the Haunt needed to make sure they sunk in.

"Has it has been one month since we've spoken, I need to know something. Mister Quilz. Have you fed upon the populace between now and then?"

failure

Continued from (2007) Formal Court...
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    (A Siberian husky in training)
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    Horatio Quilz

PRE

Walking with the Seneschal, Horatio catches the question while thinking of old Daredevil comics he had a guilty pleasure for.
    "No Seneschal Hart I did not, I decided to stay right outside the domain after I concluded putting some arrangements together." He pauses a short moment before continuing in the previous line of thought. "I try to not feed on kine often. I stay with the animal stock when I can, but I am not averse to it."
    He continues walking with Seneschal Hart wondering on the destination.

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

There is no destination, simply away from the main body of the group. Pulling them away so not invite the Kindred to speak on Quilz's behave, or for him to springboard off of them.

"Good." Alice nods, strings pulled and jerking. Putting away that he could still subside upon animal blood.

The Wraith shivers, as another monsters appears, from Lyssa's hand upon her shoulder, Alice knows it to be Ale. She drops into a low curtsy, holding it for a moment before rising. She's quick to address the Shadow.

"Please reread the Laws of the Domain, and the Rules of Her Majesty's Elysia." Lyssa hands over the binders. "As I have said before, and as is written by Her Majesty's hand, the Three Traditions will be kept in full, do not violate another's Haven, if a Blood Hunt is called, you will be expected to participate. None are allowed to inflict Final Death upon another, only Her Majesty, the Prince can grant that privilege. Treason is of course, forbidden. Do not feed on emergency personal. You attendance is expected in all formally announced courts such as this one, and of course, do not approach the Prince without first approaching members of Her Court first with whatever business you have, or gaining Her permission first.

"Her Majesty's word upon weapons and their allowance has not changed. You are not to use Disciplines within Elysium, baring the Mask of Tranquility, and Aspect of the Predator."
    She pauses. "Be polite." she stresses.

"Now, do you have any question?" She asks, angling her face and her empty sockets towards the Shadow, "Or can we continue?"

5. Likes Ruach liked this post

Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    Horatio Quilz

PRE

Horatio nods to the words she says and holds back from being himself as much as possible. He rereads the binders to satisfy the obligation and hands them back with a mouthing of a thanks to the ghoul.

"Yes, we may continue Seneschal Hart." Horatio looks into her sockets and is reminded of the Friedrich Nietzsche quote before he looks away after a moment.

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Good." comes Alice's clipped voice, it seems he had learned his lesson, or at least learned when seeking entrance to a new Domain, one shouldn't mouth off.

"Now, do you Horatio Quilz swear loyalty to Prince Alessandra Antinor, and to the the officers of her Court, and to abide by the Prince's laws as set forth by her hand?"

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    Horatio Quilz

PRE

"I do hereby swear loyalty to the Prince, court officers and laws set down by the Prince."
    Horatio fixes his tie and is regretting the shop outside Sacramento since it was obviously catering to college and prom customers instead of actual regular black tie event customers. If I could still get allergic reactions, might have one now. Should have gone to the other with the better star rating on Google, oh well.

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A nod, strings pulled and jerking, "Then consider yourself Acknowledged, you may now set up a basic Haven, and in deference to my words previous. As this is our third meeting, but only the second time you have sought Formal Acknowledgement your Feeding Rights within the Domain will be limited to the Barrens until September, after which you are free to feed within the communal areas of the city."

She allows that to ring out, "Now, Mister Quilz is there anything else that you require of myself?"

You can Raise your Domain Status to 1
    and as Alice is Exiling you to the Barrens until September your Blood Pool is at a -3 until then.

13. Likes Ruach liked this post

Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    Horatio Quilz

PRE

Horatio gives a bow to Seneschal Hart. "No Seneschal Hart, that would be all. I appreciate your time you have taken to deal with me." Horatio straightens from his bow and gives a smile and ponders asking a question but decides against it. He doesn't want to keep the Seneschal from her other duties or social obligations.

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Good." Alice allows another nod, before she moves away from the Shadow. The only Shadow. She wonders how long it will take him to realize it....

"Have a pleasant rest of your evening Mister Quilz."

Returning to the main thread.

17. Likes Ruach liked this post
Closed Thread