Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

"Kind of fucked?" a snort, the tenser lines her of her shoulder easing, "There's no kind of about it." a head shake. "I mean we have mop head and his wife. Who is. Well. Yeah. You, me and Cam. Who, even though lost at rock-paper-scissors is still a badass, 'cause have you seen the husband in action. Fuck. Like." she gestures, it doesn't really equate to anything, but she remembers Star in Astral, she remembers him in that House.....fuck. Dude knew his shit.

More beer, and oooh, her burger. It sucks. But it's food.

"Didn't let it get that far." She's more then used to being the Me to their Them. Nip that shit, gtfo. "He's...something. Like, dude offered me, hell Us. Everything he could get his stoner hands on. Which....yeah." the brows are working.

"'Suiting you just fine'" a snort, "Glad there's one of us." she raises her glass to the Acanthus, downs some. "So. Making the house prettier? Comfier? What?" it had a roof and a hallow, more then enough for her.

itwasithadtobe
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower (half pool):
    Monthly Rits: 2E Life Armour/Life Sight (Duration 4/Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Penny Haraldson (Public Identity)
    New Identity
    (Penny Haraldson)
    Allies (Street)
    Status
    (Guardians of the Veil)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Tyche

A green mist circles Tyche's legs. With Vulgar magic being cast, the mist churns at a faster rate and with greater abundance while Tyche's form is enveloped by a silver glow

+1
    SL
    PRE

There's another smirk as Briar Rose seems to agree with her sentiments on the status of the Consilium.

"Mhmm, we're solid," she affirms as Briar rolls through the team roster seeming to lean on the side of the agreement, "You ain't a pushover either."

T
    hen the strips, finally, arrive. They err on the side of burnt and the fries taste like the oil might be a little old. By and large its digestible.

The old standby prevails! Kinda.

"I didn't think you would,"
    says the Acanthus, providing her compliments. There was a place for people like Briar Rose, and the fiery Shaman was doing far better at this Mage 'thing' than Tyche suspected she knew.

"Fair enough, I'll stick to my own though," Tyche says at the mention of Guru's... generosity. There was something to be said about taking mind altering substances from a Mage you don't trust.

Then there's a shrug.

"For the moment it needs to,"
    Tyche said, speaking of life, "I'd rather roll with it than let it sweep me in the undercurrent, y'know? To an extent anyway."

Tyche wasn't a Master of Fate, but she understood it well enough. The time my one day come when she could alter destiny itself, but that seemed very far off.

As the Shaman raises her glass, Tyche does the same, offering her fiesty cabalmate a toast.

"I suppose. More amenities,"
    she answers, "More secure, that kind of thing. Every home needs a... homemaker?"

She winces at the Stepford-esque code word, but there was a truth to it. Not every Magus was a badass, some had less overt talents that benefited other aspects of the work. Tyche was the latter.

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

She grunts around her burger and offers a shrug. She didn't know about that. She left like glass, cracked and grinding against itself.

She chokes down the bite, licking grease from her fingers.

"Yeah. Same." she tips that off with a raise of her beer, swallowing that back to get whatever's lodged in her throat to go down.

"What? No captain of my ship? Master of my fate? Invictus?" a snort, a shrug, "Whatever. But whatever floats your boat."

She's nodding along, the Theatre was great, for what it was, but it was big, and needed a lot to maintain. Going that extra mile would be helpful she guessed. Maybe she'd even buy a dresser.

Thoughts interrupted as Tyche continues.

Which B-Ro started and couldn't stop laughing.

"Ha-I get-haha, like that - yeah. I - snerk" she nods, wiping her eye. "Better you then me. I think no one would want me for that." she says, her face contorting as she tries to not peel off into chuckles again.

New Identity
    (Penny Haraldson)
    Allies (Street)
    Status
    (Guardians of the Veil)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Tyche

A green mist circles Tyche's legs. With Vulgar magic being cast, the mist churns at a faster rate and with greater abundance while Tyche's form is enveloped by a silver glow

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tyche was all to happy to raise her beer in time with Briar.

"Folks seems to think they can shape the way things will be too often, I think,"
    she muses, "I don't got that kinda ego? I guess?"

Even Masters of Fate had some limits and Tyche was no Master.

At the genuine laugh Tyche's eyes land on Briar.

"Well, now you gotta share,"
    she offers, her tone non-chalant, "And I don't know, the walls would be sick. But you got your own skills, B. And you got a hella lot of worth."

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

Don't got that kinda ego.

It rings around in her head, she smirks, eventually. "No Icarusing for you then?"

Mops up her face with a napkin, shoving it into pocket when she's through.

"Guess I could try. I know I wanted to do my walls, but I dunno if I'll be loosed through the halls and paint over everything." if she could, she would. "Imagine Cam's face when he wakes up and sees my styling writ large right outside his door." another smirk, a soft laugh.

All in all, tonight's been....okay.

Or maybe a bit more then that.

Ready to wrap?

7. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post

New Identity
    (Penny Haraldson)
    Allies (Street)
    Status
    (Guardians of the Veil)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Tyche

+1
    SL
    PRE

There's a shrug and a mumble as the Acanthus eats and chews.

Then she swallows.

"Flying too close to anything's a good way to get bruised,"
    she says.

Not just Fate.

The idea of Campanella reacting to the art draws a laugh from the Enchantress.

"Bonus points if you style up some boxed wine. Let him shudder,"
    she jokes, recalling their more 'proper' cabalmate's aversion.

After a moment of immesion in the thought, Tyche finally raises her pint and kills whats left in it.

"So!"
    she exclaims as she looks to the Shaman, "Where to next?"

Ready if you are! Sorry about the gap between some of ze posts.

9. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

Funny how Tyche thinks in bruises when the story calls for melted wax, burns and drowning. She presses the last bite into her waiting maw, chewing it and mopping up more grease with the napkin.

A snort, an aborted choke and a cough.

"Now I'm gonna haveta do it. Make this big thing about it. Cam and his box wine. Maybe some dollar store crackers and no name brick cheese....oh no. Some cheese slices!" she says in triumph.

A laugh, a considering look.

"Wherever our feet takes us?" is the Shaman's answer.

End Scene!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread