(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A glance was offered to Lenora, her Beast pacing, wanting to end the weaker one. And she was on the arm of Edward? Well, now that was interesting. There were only a few things it could mean, and the one that stood out was that maybe they were more than simple acquaintances. Though dressing like…wrapping paper…wasn’t a look in her opinion. Plus, it was loud and screamed for attention. And she wasn’t going to give it any.

A warm smile was offered to Jacque, “Mr Jacque, good evening. You’re looking quite striking this evening.” the watch was noticed, but she didn’t know brands. “How have you been?” it’d been a while since they talked.

Eyebrows raise at Mable in surprise, “Really? Well, they look amazing.” Not something she thought of for style, but it looked nice. A slight bow of her head, “Thank you. And I would also enjoy learning more about the flowers you have here on the Farm.” She’d been reading the book loaned by Jennifer. “If you don’t mind a third of course.” If they did, whatever.

As Jennifer excuses herself, there was smile a nod from the Savage. Seemed there were two seeking Acknowledgement this evening. But would two receive it?

“And how have you been Mr Dirt Nap?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

As they entered, Edward's eyes alighted on an unmistakably new figure along with Horatio's increasingly familiar character. However understandable, it was Edward's thought that to have his Paige taken without dismissal would reflect poorly upon him.

"Your night is your own Priscus Black. I will be joining the group." Just a little prophylaxis

Once at an appropriate distance, Edward made his greetings. Bowing first to Alessandra, "Prince Antinori," and then to Alice, "Seneschal Hart." He offered the departing Jennifer a nod as well.

"Good evening." He spoke to the group and decided not to go further. Speaking to a group with the Prince in attendance felt similar to talking to the Prince without permission; and, the last Formal Court didn't have Edward feeling like testing any boundaries. That feeling didn't stop him from answering individuals, however.

Edward laughed easily, "Mister Jack, I see your wit has not dulled with leave."

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

If Lenora's and Edward's hand holding held any significance beyond the partnership of Page and Sponsor, the Lord's demeanor did not show it. Though graceful, Lenora's expression and movements were bereft of affection, merely engaging with Edward in the manner she always had.

The demeanor changes slightly at Jack's jest, a hint of warmth hitting the Ventrue's face as her ally speaks. Her smile even widens. A little. "Thank you, Mister Jack," she offers.

Mable's smile is answered with Lenora's usual cordial countenance along with a slight nod.

As Alessandra joined the group and chose not to acknowledge the pair, the Lord felt little of it. She had already granted the Prince an appropriate greeting on arrival. If the Prince wanted to engage, she would. If she did not, Lenora was not in danger of accusations of disrespect. After all, the Law was clear with regards to how Kindred such as Lenora could approach the Savage Prince of Sacramento.

At the dismissal, Lenora dips her head.

"As you say, Mr. Heinrich."

And with that the Lord moved in heeled steps to the periphery of the larger gathering, mimicking her preferred position in the Nox. Upon arrival, she settled in to observing the proceedings, only briefly looking to the fabric of her dress. A slight look of uncertainty danced across her features, but was soon pushed away. The dress was quite loud for Lenora. It would take time to... adjust, but she would need to have confidence in her Sponsor's instructions.

For the moment.

Truly, if Lenora sought attention, she was doing a poor job of it.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord raised his hand towards Dirt Nap paired with a smile to soften the directness of the correction, "Former Herald. Mister Jack is appropriate enough these evenings."

"Likewise," he replied to Jennifer. "Whenever you wish to have it I will make the time," his eyes follow the Haunt briefly as she tended to her responsibilities as Priscus.

"Thank you," he replied to the Prince. "I would be remiss to offer anything less during your formals. I'm doing well, keeping busy to say the least." A brief pause before he reciprocated the question, "And you?"

He offered a smile as his comment towards his covenant-mates was taken with class and good spirits. He nodded to each and returned his attention to the existing conversations going on within the group.

Blood Hunt:

6. Likes Ruach, liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gave Jack a warm smile, "Good evening, I hope all finds you well?" They may have had some differences in the past but Mable's respect for him was apparent.

Mable had caught the little joke from Horatio and gave him a little nose wrinkle and smile. She would have to try and remember what book or movie his name came from...Shakespeare? Or was it Horatio Horn-something. Maybe she would ask him the origins later.

When Lenora entered, Mable gave her a bright smile and a slight bow of the head as a greeting. They may never be friends but they could work together.

As people commented about the Farm, Mable gave a soft smile of appreciation.

"With your permission, My Grace," Mable addressed the Prince, "How about if I give a tour later after all the business stuff is completed? That way no one will be left out. Mean while please enjoy and feel free to ask me any questions." Mable said the the dispersing group in general.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

The Lady Notary Hazelton led the way for the two returning Nosferatu to approach the group of Kindred. She paused a reasonable distance from Jacque and nodded with respect to him as expected to his contributions to the Domain.
    "Your Grace." The Lady dips into an appropriate curtsy at seeing the Prince. She was pleased the Prince was here, and chose to introduce the newcomer to the Domain.
    "Good evening," She stated to the assembled, a second greeting to some. Her voice slithered like a snake through dead leaves as she continued. " I am pleased to introduce Mr. Alexander Moore, of the line Nosferatu."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

10. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was a single question that kept Twist from an early arrival at Court. Well. And etiquette. But that aside, a single question.

What did one wear to Court at a farm.

She had nothing against farms. Nothing for them either. But it presented such a conundrum that before she knew it, the hours had slipped away.

Thankfully they hadn't been fully wasted.

Her outfit a tribute to the bright season of summer. Against the white under slip the red and gold beading were bright, but they were there. The flowers encircling delicate shoulders a more obvious call to her clan.

Approaching the farmhouse, her beast surged. Unnamed masses milling at the entrance a prequal to what lay beyond.

Ale. Mable, Lenora, Jacque, mingling amongst those hidden like herself.

Insuring her reaction wasn't seen, she dropped first into a curtsy toward Prince Alessandra . Then to the Seneschal, shallower. Nods given to Mable as host and the Priscus of the various clans.

Respects given, she worked her way deeper into the crowd but seeking none in particular. Her steps calm and confident despite never having been to the location before. She even managed not to stumble as she heard a familiar voice speaking very inappropriate words.

Coming to a pause, she turned, dark eyes seeking the insult giver. Dark eyes seeking the one who would issue punishment if she so chose to. Punishment that could come via her. Via those instruments so knowingly not not checked.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

12. Likes , Ruach, liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap observes as first Horatio moves off to a side with Seneschal Hart and then the new person in court heads off with Lady Hazelton.

"As well as could be, Ma'am, Lady Hazelton." Dirt Nap nods in acknowledgement of Jennifer Hazelton's polite inquiry and of her departure from the conversation.

"I am doing as well as could be expected, Ma'am, Your Grace. Thank you kindly for asking." Dirt Nap responds speaking softly and slowly to the Prince. He waits attentively in case the Prince decides she wants a more substantive interaction or not, waiting on her pleasure as it were. The arrival of a new, and higher ranking dragon had certainly been an adjustment, and his failed initial attempts at receiving acknowledgement had not been enjoyable, if only because they took time away from his study helping Horatio avoid any transgressions in between attempts. Still, it was only a few months, and looked to be going well this time, the third time. On the whole not any kind of real disaster or permanent set back, so far.

Dirt Nap nods back in Edward Heinrich's direction, acknowledging his general greeting with an equally unspecific generally respectful response.

He nods again, in grateful reception of instruction when Mister Jack provides the correct title. "Thank you kindly, Mister Jack." Dirt Nap says humbly. "I always seem to learn something whenever I meet you. I appreciate it; I really do."

Then Dirt Nap is listening politely as Mable graciously overlooks even disarms Horatio's misuse of her name. It is a kindness. She seems happy tonight. She seems to enjoy being the host. Dirt Nap is happy for her, until she addresses the Prince incorrectly, the same way he did when he first showed up. His schooled expression doesn't show his dismay. He likes Mable and considers her a friend. He would risk a lot if he had a chance to help her, but social situations generally aren't a thing he is much able to help anyone with, more's the pity. So why is it that first Horatio and now Mable seemed to be in need of the kind of help he would be the least qualified to give? Just her luck, not like Horatio, she has other friends here who are a lot better at Courtly things than he is.

Dirt Nap gives strict attention to Jennifer Hazelton as she returns with the new, newly acknowledged it would seem member of the Domain. He watches and listens intently as Lady Hazelton presents him to the Prince. That's the kind of thing he was hoping for. The least he can do is pay full attention, and hope everyone else does too.

14. Likes liked this post

Giant
    Mask of Tranquility
    Alexander Moore

NOS
    PRE

Following Lady Hazelton back to the gathered Kindred, Alexander takes care to take small halting steps so as not to overtake her. He watches Lady Hazelton’s curtsy, and gives a deep bow to the Prince as he realizes who she is, and in his haste to give respect he sways dangerously before righting himself. As Lady Hazelton introduced him to Court he gives a small bow to the assembled, his eyes forward and watching their faces.

“Good Evening”

Curse: Incredibly tall and emaciated, their skin is stretched over their large and bulky frame, with long limbs and a strangely shaped head.

16. Likes Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh," Mable realized the slip of tongue. "I meant Your Grace. Oh dear. I am so sorry. It seems I am really flubbing titles tonight. Perhaps nervousness over making sure the Court goes well." Mable made her excuses. This was why she could never be Invictus. What an embarrassment she was.

Then Twist entered and Mable's jaw dropped. The dress was so fabulous. She quickly recovered and gave Twist a small curtsy.
    Last edited by Mable Wood; Jul 8th, 2020 at 11:43 AM.  Reason for Edit: I just can't seem to type correctly

18. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread