DISPLAYED
Better the Devil you know

(2109) Autumn Greeting
Sep 11, 2021 - Sep 22, 2021
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    W
    War

"Ah, well I'm a little... frail for that kind of thing."

She paused a moment before continuing, perhaps it was because of what she was going to say, perhaps she was checking to see who was listening, or perhaps she just was taking a breath...

"So you see that 'glow' thing often? I mean, you don't look like a guy who... uses, no offense."

Darren Nash

PRE

"Uses what?" Ash was genuinely confused.

W
    War

Litterally stopping in her tracks and staring at Ash as if he was from another planet..

"Are you serious? Uses! You know, Drugs."

She stood there dumbfounded at Ash. Was this guy serious? What rock did he crawl out from under. She squinted her eyes, and her stance and poster took on one of defence.

Darren Nash

PRE

"Kid, what the fuck would I want with drugs? Seriously, get a grip." Ash carried on walking.

W
    War

With Ash's outburst, she just raised her eyebrows and turned to continue walking down the street. As she turned, she said under her breath...

"I'm not the one who sees 'glowy people'."

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash just shakes his ehad a carries on walking until the store comes into view.

"Thanks for the help. Good luck to you," he offers Dodger as a passing goodbye.

W
    War

"Bye."

Dodger stops and watches the man walk towards the sports store. Still unsure what to make of him. He seemed to know what was going on, yet at the same time a little wierd. Wigging out at the comment of Drugs. Guess he just didn't care if others knew what or who he was. That was always a dangerous thing. There were those out there that were looking, hunting, and she had kept a low profile and it kept her alive.

Karma always seemed to be on her side. So maybe this was someone that she shouldn't be around? Who knows... time will tell. She turned and skateboarded off back to her rounds.

(Leaves scene)

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread