Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A knowing nod as she listened, propping her head up on her hand, “Structure helps ensure that our Lex is upheld and each is held to the same standards.” Looking at her coffee for a moment, “What makes it more difficult is that there is no easy answer. Each option that is presented is shot down, or simply will not work. And I didn’t want the position as Councilor, but I did not agree with what Anima was saying and doing. Thankfully, we’ve talked and gotten past some of the issues that were there.” So at least they had that. “Wow, years and even decades? One can only hope for such stability. But how do we get that stability with a transient population? The answer has eluded us for years, and every time I think we’ve come up with something, it falls apart.” A shrug.

“Probably something I should learn how to do at some point.”
    Maybe it would give her some direction. “The human race seems to have forgotten how majestic the creatures are. There will come a day in the future where generations will look back and feel sadness and anger at what’s being done. Or not done.” Her head shakes as well, “Makes me want to move to a place where I could transform the poachers into something that would be painful and deadly." like a fish.

Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Cracks in space form around her body like an aura, through which demonic, snake-like eyes peer menacingly. A chorus of distant hissing can be heard.
    Equipment

Smartphone, iron coin (magical tool), .38 revolver, mid-sized car
    Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):
    Armor: 0/0
    Defense: 2 (5 w/ Mind Armor 2E)

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2/5 | Spell Tolerance: 2

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: MindSight Pot 4; 2E MindArmor Pot 4

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Warlock gave a small smile, "Yes, it's quite stable. I don't mind admitting I miss it, even with the labyrinthine politics." She idly played with the cup in her hands, thoughtful, "Maybe this city is just cursed to never function properly."

The fact that the Thyrsus was protective of the environment wasn't surprising. Part and parcel of specializing in Life and Spirit magics, one could theorize. Aurora's go-to reaction being inflicting some sort of body horror on the criminals made Naga chuckle. "I would think there's Shamans in India and elsewhere working to stop poachers."

Monthly Rituals (Average): Third Eye (Mind Sight) Pot 2; Misperception (Mind Armor 2E) Pot 1

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“I don’t mind admitting I’d love to see that type of stability here. In our life, stability means a great deal, it helps with feeling secure. And with the issues we’ve had with some people breaking the laws, stability is needed.” Shrugging, “Guess we’ll see what happens.” It was what it was. “Though I hope it’s not cursed. We’ve already fought going back in time and other attacks, can we just have a break?” a light laugh.

“I hope so. But I’m willing to give them some tips if they need. The human body doesn’t handle many transformations well.”
    It was a true story. “I never asked, and I don’t remember you saying, so if you did, and I simply forgot, I’m sorry. My memory isn’t what it used to be. But what type of law do you practice?”

Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Cracks in space form around her body like an aura, through which demonic, snake-like eyes peer menacingly. A chorus of distant hissing can be heard.
    Equipment

Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):

Vulgar

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Maybe we just need to want it badly enough. Those of use intended to stay here more than a month, that is." She, too shrugged, but then smirked. "Ah, yes. The time travel shenanigans I've heard mentioned. That must have been something to experiences."

"I don't recall you asking, so no offense taken, regardless," Naga chuckled. "I provide legal defense and aid to those who wouldn't normally be able to afford someone of my... previous price range."

Monthly Rituals (Average): Third Eye (Mind Sight) Pot 2; Misperception (Mind Armor 2E) Pot 1

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

At the mention of the time travel, “It was,” a pause, “difficult. Repercussions can still be felt to this day, there are always consequences for playing with the past and future.” Shrugging, “But that’s the case with everything we do.” The joys of being able to cast magic.

“Oh, wow. That’s great, very generous. I’ve always wondered who helped those without a lot of extra money at their disposal. The right to a good defense shouldn’t rely solely on ones income. So yeah, it’s really great you help, it really shows that not all lawyers deserve the stereotype.”
    A wink added.

Only a few days remaining, did we want to start wrapping up?

Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Equipment

Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):

Vulgar

+1
    SL
    PRE

"True, true," the Ladder agreed. "We have so much of an impact with our actions, at least in some ways. The Sleepers, of course, still make the big notes of history."

Her cup empty, Naga set it aside and smiled, "I provide very good legal defense. I used to do it solely for those who could pay me the most. I've had a change of heart about that. Investments and so forth still keep me quite comfortable, so it really not much of a sacrifice to help people without wealth out of legal binds."

Checking her watch, she sighed, "It's getting late. We seem to have passed the day away chatting, Madison. I should probably be going."

Sounds good to me! Let's bring this to a conclusion.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, “Exactly. Though I believe we don’t realize it until we do something that has a large enough impact. Either on us, or someone else.” She’d learned the hard way. But, maybe that was the best way.

“It might not be a sacrifice, but I’m sure it makes the world of difference to someone.” And that was pretty cool in her book.

Chuckling, “Amazing how that can happen.” But still nods, “I should probably get another coat of stain on a piece in the workshop. This was a very welcome and enjoyable day, it’s been fun getting to chat.” And she meant that.

“Maybe next time, it will be out somewhere. Either get the girls together or just us, either works. And if you need anything, give me a call.” They all had to look out for each other.

Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Equipment

Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):

Vulgar

+1
    SL
    PRE

Naga smiled, "Thanks. I try to make a difference. A lot of people need legal help and can't afford it. If justice is for sale, the least I can do is offer a big discount."

She rose for her seat and nodded, "I'd like that. Another night on the town with the ladies of the Consilium. We should look into making it a regular thing." The Warlock checked to be sure she had her things. Satisfied, she looked to Aurora and smiled once more, "Thanks for having me over. I do appreciate the gesture. I hope you have a good day." With that, the Ladder moved to depart.

Thanks for the scene!

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME