Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Puhh the search was finally over, for the day at least they would soon have to head out and look into the strange people involved in this at least they should get them looked into at least but she had no way to track them on her own or set anything up unless someone else helped get it started then again perhaps a more social check could just be done by some other group there.

Heading into the arrow quarters to find the first talon so that she could leave her report to her, she wasn't hard to find the sounds from the training area were apparent to her rather quickly so that was where her steps would head still that could wait an additional minute at least. Heading to her sleeping area and throwing in the little gear she had brought before heading over to speak with her boss.

Walking into the area a bit light on her feet just watching Phoenyx do her workout for a minute, admiring her focus and commitment not wanting to immediately interrupt.
    Taking a deep breath before heading up in front of her, a warm kind smile on her lips.
    "Sorry to interrupt your workout First Talon, I just returned from checking out the rumored beast that have been about and would like to report my findings if you have the time? It also lead me into an experience I am not sure on the protocol of so it felt best to report it to you as soon as possible in case it would need some swift handling of things. I should also add that talon Avis where along for the mission in case she had not told you of her intent to get involved with it."

@Xadun Phoenyx

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

Phoenyx's moves clearly favour speed and accuracy over outright power, but the continued effort has a light sheen of sweat across her brow. The Talon incorporates kicks as much as punches in her fighting, revealing her bare feet something quite usual if she is in the Arrow quarter. If Skye has seen martial artists before, the Obrimos has clearly spent many years using the techniques.

She is back to the outfit she always seems to wear - a simple form-fitting top and loose fighting pants.

The set is finished, and Phoenyx closes her eyes and taks a slow breath before she turns to look at Skye and nods. "She has not, but we have not made the time to talk properly yet." She frowns. This was clearly a failing on her part as First Talon. She would have to fix that.

"I do not recall a beast being sighted in the city," she says thoughtfully as she heads to the walk and collects a towl, drying herself a little. "What is it you have seen?" Phoenyx seems more relaxed than Skye will have seen, but that is usual when the First Talon is training or in the Tower.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seeing her move and train was always a sight to behold, to miss seeing it was part of why she didn't wanna move into her own place on a more permanent basis not that it was the biggest part but one of them at least.

Her warm kind smile still upon her lips as she speaks in a soft and calm but still direct manner this was work and there was no room for her usual more playful demeanor.
    "Well it surprised me to see her as well, she seems to be an archer as well I do not know her skill though but she does clearly use her arcana to hide it in some manner the details are not ones I am totally clear on though. Nevertheless we headed a bit away from the city, there were some abandoned buildings and old farms around if you have a map so could I show you the exact location better but north/north east suburbs. We tracked a beast there first believing it to be a werewolf which was later proven to be false, Avis had encountered them before which was proof of their actual existence. I should add in here that we were joined by magus Guru as well.
    From what we could of the place so did there seem to have been two men hunting for the beast for unknown reasons, the beast ambushed them and attacked with force that should have killed any ordinary mortal so they must have had some form of defense or have some power. The exact nature of it is not known though, thanks to Avis skill in the space arcana so did we manage to get a view of them and saw that at least one of them were still severely injured so they do not seem to have any form of expedited healing capacities nor regenerative properties at least.
    Anyway the two not being there for now led us to focus on the beast, it was wounded in the battle but had managed to escape most likely thanks to having wounded it's prey. We tracked it to a barn where it slept, it awoke and tried to scare us of before escaping. A combination of tricks helped us put it to sleep in the mud though."

Taking a deep breath.
    "Here is where it gets to some of the important details, magus Guru managed to spot that it had a bronze armband on it that we could not remove. It was full of supernal powers but we did not manage to get any details, we do know that it was protected from our attempts to remove it or tamper with it though. We also noticed that the beast was severely swollen and wounded around it, it's other wounds seemed to heal rapidly not hollywood rapidly but far beyond human comprehension, in my guess so would it most likely have healed from crippling injuries in a day or so that is a very quick estimate though and may be very flawed, I do assume that the healing came from it's transformation but that is not 100% confirmed. Nevertheless so did we manage to see that there was a human mind in there and we deduced that the armband was behind it's transformation. Not being able to remove it so did we sadly have to revert to being cruel enough to chop it's arm of in order to free it from it's cursed transformation with hopes of having the arm reattached afterwards. We were completely right there but sadly the wounds it had sustained along with the new damage and reverting back were more than it's body could handle and the man died but did at least leave a human corpse. We cleaned the scene up and left, the death of an innocent being the major loss here and not one we desired nor were after but sadly it did occur."

Keeping her eyes sharp and directed at the first talon.
    "Two things came from this though Guru requested to take the armband and study it, not knowing if there are any protocols for such things so did I say that it was fine but that I would report it to you and that one of us would come knocking to get it if protocols spoke against it. He had no interest in wearing it, if he had so would I have taken it immediately seeing as it seemed more of a curse than a boon to wear. Second there are things out there with some kind of advantage that managed to find out about the beast and tried to hunt it down, we do not know why, who they are or if they were the ones who put the armband on to begin with or if they came to know of it afterwards and are just some form of hunters or if they as well are awakened. I do have a hunting knife taken from them though that had been lost in the woods and found by talon Avis. There was a leather pouch with various components as well sadly Avis took that so I have not studied it's exact contents, I do believe they were pretty much in the same spot."

Thinking for a second.
    "I think that should sum it all up, if I missed anything so am I sure it was nothing major at least. We received no wounds nor encountered anyone else around other than the beast so risk of any form of exposure is minimal at best likewise so did we not use any obvious arcana of any kind. Any questions or things left unclear?"

Her eyes remaining sharp, her body standing tall as she delivered her report whilst she was in work mode so would she keep things real, serious and professional.

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

Phoenyx watches closely as Skye delivers her report. She draps the towel over one shoulder, and smiled her small smile. The information was comprehensive and useful.

You need to acknowledge that. Say something.

She turns to looks Skye in the face. "Without a corpse to identify, the risk to the veil seems minimal, as long as there is no successive investigation by the authorities. It sounds like the three of you did what you could in the circumstances. Obviously the loss of life is regrettable." She pauses and leans against the doorframe, thinking. "It sounds as if Supernal magic was bound into an artifact, granting effects based on the Life Arcanum. See if Guru needs any assistance. My skills in Prime are passable. There are only a few others that match and I am not sure how keen they are to provide helping hands." Winter? Star? One who lived in deception, and another that barely seemed to care if there was a concillium at all? It was a bleak reality.

The Obrimos offers another smile. "Thank you for letting me know. Keep me posted. Is there anything else?"

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling back kindly towards her, the report was delivered so she could at least ease up a bit here now enough to give a caring look and a warm smile without it breaking to much at least.
    "The corpse is human and will show as such, an investigation will be more likely to lead to the other two than us as we erased our evidence of having been there whilst there are still signs that they have been there if they now can track them through it is a different story though."

A gentle nod given in response.
    "Yes it did seem to be an artifact of the supernal with at least partially life bound into it seeing as it also protected itself so was there most likely other powers as well but as said I do not know anything for sure. However seeing as I do not know the protocol for how to handle found artifacts or supernally imbued objects so did I find to be a good idea to report in as quickly as possible. I am sure that Guru would appreciate the assistance to examine the object though sadly I am of no assistance there myself at all I am afraid. I will see what I can do about passing the message on to him as soon as possible."

Standing tall and nodding as an end.
    "As you wish first talon so it shall be and no I think that covers all the important aspects of the information pieces that I hold and the ones that I know are held by the others. Would you say that this concludes the official briefing part and would I be correct in assuming that I should keep doing the same in the future?"

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

PRE

Phoenyx offers an almost inperceptible shrug. "There isn't one, explicity. When we find things, we either look into them or they get sequested away. It has happened before. In my experience they often blend several speres, makign cooperation in decyphering them almost a necessity with so few of us. No one order posesses all the skills necessary. Please let him him know when you can, you are more liekly to see him before I do." She hadn't thought about it, but a Cabal might have the skills. With West Sacramento becoming one domain, it might be an idea to put one together. Power could not exist in isolation without destroying itself - like every Council since the Seers stopped shoving their oars in Sacramento. This side of Skye was certainly reassuring for her own comfort. It was worth considering.

She offers a small smile to the Talon. Each one seemed to have a slightly different meaning, but this was one that kept coming back. The Obrimos was pleased. "Yes, I would. And yes, continue. It is good to have a flow of information." She looked back into the training area.

"I still have some time before I take my patrol around the circle. Would you care to spar a while? I alwas prefer a real opponent."

8. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding towards the first talon.
    "I will keep that in mind and I will speak with him as soon as possible, I am certain that he would love your assistance. He is really quite a kind guy, a bit heavy into the drugs and that area true but once you get past that so is there more that hides beneath. I do fear that he has quite a curiosity though then again don't most of us?"

"As you wish first talon I shall continue to do so."
    Her report now done meant that she could relax her body, seeming more relaxed and at ease as she closes her eyes and sways her body a bit.

Smiling a warm gentle smile towards her.
    "I would never say no for a chance to spar or spend some time together, it will be my pleasure now and anytime you so wish it."
    Walking over to the training area and taking her position getting ready for a nice workout.

Am I good to close the scene?

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

PRE

All good here. Short and sweet

Closed Thread