Letter to Jennifer Hazelton

THREADID

Giant
    Mask of Tranquility
    Alexander Moore

NOS
    PRE

Dear Madam Jennifer Hazelton,

My name is Alexander Moore, I am one of your further removed cousins from the city of Vancouver. I apologize for contacting you so forwardly but I was hoping that you could extend an invitation to the gathering that will be held July 1st. Another of our cousin’s recommended that I come to this city and gave your name in case I wanted to be introduced to our extended family.

Thank you for your consideration.
    Respectfully yours,
    Alexander Moore.
    Curse: Incredibly tall and emaciated, their skin is stretched over their large and bulky frame, with long limbs and a strangely shaped head.

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Mr. Alexander Moore,

I can certainly extend the invitation to you. I do extend to you the wish that your journey was safe and uneventful, Mr Moore.

The details of our meeting are
    Wednesday, July 1st 2020 at 8 pm.

Sacramento Zoo : Rare Feline Courtyard
    3930 West Land Park Drive
    Sacramento, CA 95822

If you require any additional details or assistance, please let me know.
    Lady Notary Jennifer Hazelton
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Giant
    Mask of Tranquility
    Alexander Moore

NOS
    PRE

Madam Jennifer Hazelton,

Thank you for extending me a invitation to the party, but I do have one question, what are the expectations for our dress? I’m not quite used to Sacramento and haven’t begun to understand the culture. I’m aware this isn’t a business meeting and I’m sorry to say that I’m not quite used to these kinds of parties.

Thank you again for your time,

Alexander Moore
    Curse: Incredibly tall and emaciated, their skin is stretched over their large and bulky frame, with long limbs and a strangely shaped head.

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer scrutinized the message for several minutes, her skill I subterfuge picking between the lines

' Mr Moore,
    Please disregard my earlier message, I thought that you were inquiring about a different party.

You can find the party that you seek at (address) at (date). This is a formal dress party. Please dress to your best.

I shall be wearing green, with the spider pin in precious gem stones of fire agate in green and brown.
    I shall be glad to answer any delicate questions that you have in person at the event.
    - Lady Jennifer Hazelton
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Closed Thread