Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That is the idea Angel," Circe proudly puts her hands on her hips as she smiles. The feeling of belonging is nice to have again. Without the passive aggressive undertones of the Bay. "And no kaboom, as promised, I'd need a LOT of time ta get everyone a kaboom fer protection against Them. But this," she uses both hands to motion towards the Wyrdstone, "Wyrdstone is here now as the heart o' the Freehold in a metaphorical sense, insert a sappy line about us all being the heart or blood, yadda yadda," the blue Fairest is just prattling along now not wanting to make a sappy speech.

"This solves the problem we've been havin' of a lack of a full set o' crowns. So if I get eaten in the Thorns," Circe points at Rhodes and Seraphina, "Or they spend a month on a honeymoon," the elf gives a thumbs up, "The Freehold will be rock solid."

She pats the Wyrdstone for emphasis, "And it was a sacrifice by Seraphina that gained us this stone. She deserves plenty of props fer what she gave ta gain this ta help the Freehold," Circe waves her hand in Seraphina's direction, "So can we get a lil' cheer fer the golden lady? Go Sera!"

Because why not see how a golden woman blushes
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Her eyes falling towards Titania, she was the one Lost she had perhaps the most issues with as things were standing right now. It wasn't that she had anything against her they just never had the chance to really talk or get to know one another, she would love to change that though and from recent information so would it perhaps be best to get to know her a bit.
    Looking towards her and gently waving waiting to see how she would respond and were in a good enough mood for the two to have a conversation.

Looking towards Sonnie the ever adorable monkey before softly speaking to her.
    "Adorable little Sonnie" she was shorter than Sonnie but still. "I am quite sure that it's fine it is Summer and warm after all but we could always take the time after the events of today and build it a nice warm nesting space I would love to aid you with such an endeavor." It could be quite fun to have some time alone with her. "However if you find some spare time soon so would I still love a lesson of parkour from you as well."

Looking towards Seraphina and speaking up enough for them all to hear her.
    "Noble Seraphina" smiling a bit as she managed to not address her more formally, speaking up in a loud manner. "If all the ladies present would like so would I gladly host a slumber party event in the near future where we can build a massive fort and watch some nice movies together now I would like a girls night but naturally I would never dream of being mean to the boys and not letting them attend." Smiling a bit. "If people are interested so will I set up a notion with a date or send a chain text and ask that you all forward a reply then I will look into finding a locale unless you think your coffee shop could host it? However for fun so lets say that only sleepwear is allowed." Hoping that her cursed blessing wouldn't cheat to much on that.

Smiling towards Bugul and waving towards him, just showing him that he was seen and his presence not invisible.

Wait the Winter was talking towards her, perhaps this could be her chance to grow closer to him and mend the damage and rift she had caused between the two.
    "Come find me when you have the time and we can discuss what you would like, I am not the best at it but I would love to improve my skills and be of aid." With some effort maybe she could perhaps one day become the seamstress of the freehold, design was not for her but if Seraphina could design and she sew so would it be a good combination.

Feeling the power of the stone or rather the ease it brings, taking a deep breath and smiling feeling at ease, peaceful and happy as a tear slowly runs down her cheek she actually belonged and was home it was a marvelous feeling and one that she would not soon forget.
    Loudly applauding along for Seraphina as another tear drips down her other cheek.

Heading over to the Dread lord, hoping that she would not be a bother, gently curtsying a bit for him not a deep one though as tonight was for Circe and not him.
    "Venerable Dread Lord if you have the time some day in the near future so would I love to have a chance for a private chat and partake in your wisdom of the occult, folk tales, of us and your knowledge overall and if possible see your library if not just to meet and discuss things I would love to learn as much as possible for you and talk a bit of such matters if that would be of interest towards you." Shaking her head a little bit. "I heard you mentioning the rarity of Mandarin though if you need some help in that department so do I speak Mandarin along with a couple of other languages as well. If there is any tongue that you would see a need for someone to learn so would I not be opposed to it either, I am planning on learning Italian here soon then I think that German might be fun to learn either that or Japanese I am not sure yet."

Lastly heading over towards Seraphina and Fugly, kneeling down to pet Fugly a bit as she talks.
    "Noble Seraphina with this new addition of the wyrdstone I doubt the pledge we spoke of earlier will be of need unless you still desire it however for me I feel like I belong so I am good even without it. I thank you of my whole heart for your sacrifice and the ability to make me feel at home here."
    Standing up as she picks up two small package from her purse and hands it over to her.
    "This is why I wondered if you had any allergies, it's an oil that you add to your pillow to make it softly smell like lavender which will help you relax and bring a better sleep. See it like turning any normal pillow of your choosing into an aromatherapy pillow, I do hope it will be of use. Naturally I wanted you both to have one each." Smiling towards her Queen hoping that she would like the gift.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Coco took a long moment before she responded to the brilliantly glowing vision of moondust and celestial light. She needed that moment to steel herself, to marshal all of her resolve before she threw her attention upon the woman who's visage seemed so cruelly magnificent when it came to snaring the unconscious roots of her bug-touched mind.

"Well, it's quite simple, my dear," Coco replied, letting the unicorn drop out of the way as she prowled forward, as suave as could be in fuzzy bunny slippers and pajamas.

"I would teach you the ecstasy that can come from humility," the Wasp explained, planting her cane between Titania 's feet and leaning in until there was only a scant few inches left between them.

"Of course, that will have to wait. For now, I'm afraid this oath has grabbed my attention."

And with that, Coco spun away, bending to retrieve the unicorn, her eyes closing tight in that moment as tears of pain sparked at having been torn away from the glowing one that assaulted her senses so. She used the fuzzy unicorn to brush the hidden tears away and then walked over towards the monarchs.

"What oath do you expect us to swear?" she asked loudly, so she couldn't be ignored. "I quite like being unbound, though I don't want to leave this community."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

5. Likes , Origins, liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes frowned a little at Sera's excuses, but said nothing. It was a private matter then. Not for the Freehold.

The Dread Lord was content for explanations to be made, before slowly stepping in. "The Wyrdstone itself does not perform any defensive actions," He said slowly and clearly. "Rather, it provides a simple way of recording which changelings are considered a part of this Freehold or not, without the need for a formal Oath, which the Wyrd refuses to bind in this area for reasons our foremost occultist has still been unable to fathom after repeated attempts to determine."

Circe's quip about honeymoon draws a slight smile, quickly hidden.

The Dread Lord looks to Yamiyo's request, and shrugs with a small smile. "I am sure we can arrange such a thing. Edna's is always available to hold inquiring minds."

Emeralds turn to the sharp tones Coco seems to use as her default demanding tone. Still, he felt more than capable of handling her barbs this evening. "None, Miss Chanel" he rplied calmly, with a charming smile. "No Oath. Simply touch the stone, it's wyrd recognises yours... to a point. Leave the Freehold, in state or deed - such as, say, willful bretayal to the Gentry - and such membership is forfeit. It does not scry, or search, or bond in any way than recognising this Freehold's members with it's own. And if you wish some.... vow of honesty to verify my words, I am sure I can arrange such a thing." His word may be good enough for some, but he would be foolish to assume it was sufficiantly good for all.

Especially those feeling more.... waspish towards him.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe points double finger guns at Rhodes, "Whaaat he said cuddle bug," winking at Coco.

She spread her arms wide, "This is an excellent solution ta the probls we been havin' here. Lots of ya folks know us plenty well, so ya know there ain't any tricks. I mean," she points at the base of the stone, "Ya think I'd prank ya all on something this important? I'd save that fer giant robots. But a short oath ta tell the truth? Sure," Circe nods, "Why let Rhodes be the only one ta do that, I'd be game. But Rhodes has a lot more filter then me, remember that," a quick thumbs with a smile. Because being honest can lead to lots of comedy.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.
    Anatole Scenes

PRE

Smith

To Yamiyo Lillich

"Huh? Well. Thank you, I guess. If my suits need fixing I'll seek you out."

Take help where it was offered.

The revelation of the Wyrdstone draws his attention. At first, the dwarf is stunned. He reaches out, unbidden, and touches the stone with tender reverence.

"Beautiful..." He murmurs, completely lost in rapt contemplation.

With an effort, the wizened drags his focus from the stone to the Coronation. He drifts toward Rhodes circle, if only to listen in on the fuller explanation of the Wyrdstone's powers and purpose.

"Sacrifice?" Now that actually gave him pause. Not because of the idea of sacrifice but the who. He had never expected one of the Spring's to take on such a burden. Desire to know leaked from his features before he schooled them back into a semblance of stoic disregard. He was not part of Seraphina clique nor a member of her Court. Some things had to earned and he doubted he'd ever build the credibility needed to ask that question.

He'd have to recalibrate his opinion of Spring's Queen after this.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

Her cheeks are flushed red, is it anger?
    "Fine", she says begrudgingly.
    This woman (@Coco) and her cane were really starting to get on her nerves. She's almost tempted to grab her arm and...
    Instead, she just folds her arms across her chest and stares intently as she leaves. One wave of flotsam after another crashing against the beach of her mind. She bites her lips, rearranging her features into a pout.
    "The ectasy of humilty, right", she repeats herself. But as scatterbrained as she is, the glittery stone has already caught her attention.
    She claps her hands excited and moves closer to the relic. "Oh, Queen Sera. Such a magnificent jewel. Fit for a crown", she adds coquettishly
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

10. Likes liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

The Monkey looked back and forth between the strange Wyrdstone and the various Monarchs. When the power of the stone was activated? Sonnie shivered, almost pleasantly, as the glamorous feeling washed over her. Curious eyes darted about, examining the other freeholders, gauging their reactions to the sensation.

Rhodes' explanation had her tilting her head to one side as she tried to follow his words. "So, it's like a... a magic membership list?"

Her hands clapped together excitedly, "This is great! And I'm the one who discovered it can talk! Clearly, the Wyrdstone likes me best!" Why wouldn't it? Sonnie is awesome, after all!

She blinked at Circe on confusion. Prank? Ventriloquism? C'mon, nobody would take a prank this far. And to sweet Sonnie, of all people? Who would be so cruel?
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

12. Likes , , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The Treasured listens as Circe spoke, looking her way as she kept offering Fugly treats. It’s what Aunts were for right?

But her next words cause the Fairest to stand once again. Though she does hold the sides of her dress, there would be no wardrobe malfunction. An eyebrow raises at the mention of a honeymoon and a tiny shake of her head. She wasn’t sure what the Summers obsession was with her and Rhodes. And especially with marriage, an odd obsession.

A shake of her head, “It’s not all me, each Monarch there helped obtain the stone. The credit is not all mine, we all share that. Any of us would have sacrificed for the safety and security of the Freehold.” She would never take credit; she only did what was required for the Freehold. And if Circe wanted to see Sera blush, she was out of luck. Only one could do that.

“I think the Tavern would be a better fit for a slumber party.” Coffee house wasn’t suited for such an evening.

“If you no longer need a Pledge to me to feel welcome and safe, then I’m content to forgo it.”
    She only agreed to extend it to bring piece of mind to Yami. Accepting the package, “Aw, thank you! That’s so thoughtful and perfect! I can’t wait to try it out.” Though she had little hope of it working.

Walking back over to where Rhodes and Circe were, standing beside Rhodes, she watches, and listens, to Coco. “No Oath is needed.” She plainly stated. How the stone worked was still a mystery to her, even after listening to Rhodes talk about it. So she’d leave that to him.

But he made a good point as he explained to the Freehold. The Wyrd refused a Freehold Oath, it was weird. While she wanted to know the reasons, she wondered if they would ever know. Some deep mystery of the Freehold that would never reveal itself? Destine to elude them year after year.

It sounded like Anatole was curious, but to her, it wasn’t a huge thing. Anyone would have done whatever they could for the Freehold.

A smile to Titania, “Thank you Lady Titania, it truly is a magnificent stone.” But that would be a heavy crown.

“Kind of.” She says to Sonnie, and again with it talking. So she just shakes her head, there was no talking the Beast of out that it seemed.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

14. Likes liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Smiling towards Anatole at his reply.
    "Kindly do noble barkeep kindly do."
    Searching her purse for some card and scribbling down her number before handing it to him. "I wasn't sure if you had my number or not but anywhere here you go don't hesitate to contact me if you ever need a suit or any clothes fixed to be of the right length and match for you now."

Her eyes fixed on taking in what she needed to know about the Wyrdstone, learning all that she needed about it and feeling rather relieved over how elegantly simple it was. Not seeing any need to doubt that it was as such, not thinking that there were any lies involved about it or getting into the whole argument of pledges to prove it.
    It did seem like the little Wasp loved to be safe and to get into arguments though, she would have to learn the reason for that if she ever would be lucky enough to get a second date not that the first one had been a great success and transformed into a dinner of friends midway through it but still it was her first date with another Lost and that was some kind of progress at least. Still not really sure how to act around her though, gahh it was so much easier to just seduce people a comment here, a wink there, a drink or two at times and then hey you were in bed and could leave in an hour or four true it was hollow and left her feeling emptier and emptier after each time but it was at least easy and simple.

Giggling a bit whilst looking towards Sonnie.
    "Well maybe it just likes those with an animal side best or maybe it can feel your wonderful energy and just know." Winking at her as if it were half playing on a joke and half serious.

Hmm did the tavern have all their needs.
    "I think that might be hard, last I checked so can it be quite hard to get both internet and a TV down there now if there is another entrance so do I guess that we could just get some Blueray or DVD movies and play them but we would still need another entrance for something like that, is there one handy or is there perhaps one that I just haven't seen already?" She hadn't been through the various backrooms and so on mainly just the plain areas.

Quickly answering her Queen before she walked of.
    "Well I wouldn't be so inclined to say that it would be wrong but if this thing does what you're saying then maybe it does tell it true that I am at least no liar and that my intentions aren't bad and perhaps it is better to see this as a start and try to prove myself without the hold of a pledge, now if you so wish so would I naturally not be opposed to it I just thought this was a great chance to perhaps actually try and start working on it without a pledge." Blushing a bit and and waving her hands before speaking quickly. "Now of course if you still wan't to be sure so will I not struggle against it of course and will willingly swear a new one anytime you would see fit or feel the need for it of course." Did that come out right? It wasn't to rude right?
    "I hope it will be of at least some aid and if nothing else at least fill you with a pleasant scent as you lay against the pillow and that Rhodes will like his as well." That was at least something.

Seeing Titania up here as well, taking a deep breath before approaching her the two had spent far to little time together and getting close to her had proved quite hard as she had either been in an argument or in a bad mood each and every time that they had met.
    "Fair lady Titania might I steal your ear for a second." Doing a light curtsy to show her some respect hoping that would feel welcomed, speaking in a warm and kind tone with a shy smile her hands signing along like they always tended to do. "If I may be so rude so have I overheard that you are both studied in the medical sciences." From her herself but that was besides the point, wonder if she even remembered saying that? "And the healing magic of the Spring, now I realize that this may be rude of me however if you have the time to spare so would I love it if you could help teach me both or perhaps just lend me some of your study material or give me insights into where to start and map out a way for me to study it myself. I do hope you feel like I aren't intruding on your field to much here and hopefully this could also be a chance for the two of us to get to know one another a bit better." Looking away a bit whilst awaiting her reply, partially from her being quite bright and partially out of embarrassment as she waited for her reply. Out of all the springs so was she the only one she really didn't have any basic bond to at least and she knew more about even Bugul than she did about Titania to be honest.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread