Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

Loyal Sp
    Dark Rite
    SumSol
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That is the idea Angel," Circe proudly puts her hands on her hips as she smiles. The feeling of belonging is nice to have again. Without the passive aggressive undertones of the Bay. "And no kaboom, as promised, I'd need a LOT of time ta get everyone a kaboom fer protection against Them. But this," she uses both hands to motion towards the Wyrdstone, "Wyrdstone is here now as the heart o' the Freehold in a metaphorical sense, insert a sappy line about us all being the heart or blood, yadda yadda," the blue Fairest is just prattling along now not wanting to make a sappy speech.

"This solves the problem we've been havin' of a lack of a full set o' crowns. So if I get eaten in the Thorns," Circe points at Rhodes and Seraphina, "Or they spend a month on a honeymoon," the elf gives a thumbs up, "The Freehold will be rock solid."

She pats the Wyrdstone for emphasis, "And it was a sacrifice by Seraphina that gained us this stone. She deserves plenty of props fer what she gave ta gain this ta help the Freehold," Circe waves her hand in Seraphina's direction, "So can we get a lil' cheer fer the golden lady? Go Sera!"

Because why not see how a golden woman blushes
    <font color="#ffff00">Fairest: Larcenist | </font>WYRD 2| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (fresh air of newly blossomed roses)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien
    Her mien is the one single thing you either always dreamed to see or never wanted to see. Flawless or porcelain skin, a small tail, wings whom sometimes seems to be there and sometimes not, sometimes complete other times with perfect holes in them. Clothing that seems to be made from a metallic form of wood perfectly woves into her appearance just precisely hiding the areas that needs hiding and enhancing her beauty and allure and which seems to always just show you the exact right amount when she desires to show more or in the bed chambers.
    Her head crowned with small horns that seemingly grows out of a tiara made by the same type of fashion. Long enchanting hair that seems to be woven and spun like gold that only could exist in a fairy tale and moving to always be in the exact right spot to please or arouse her onlookers at all times.
    Ornamental feathers clinging to her hair and clothing just behind her back, long ears adorned with earrings and markings.
    Eyes that seems to s
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1/2 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Her eyes falling towards Titania, she was the one Lost she had perhaps the most issues with as things were standing right now. It wasn't that she had anything against her they just never had the chance to really talk or get to know one another, she would love to change that though and from recent information so would it perhaps be best to get to know her a bit.
    Looking towards her and gently waving waiting to see how she would respond and were in a good enough mood for the two to have a conversation.

Looking towards Sonnie the ever adorable monkey before softly speaking to her.
    "Adorable little Sonnie" she was shorter than Sonnie but still. "I am quite sure that it's fine it is Summer and warm after all but we could always take the time after the events of today and build it a nice warm nesting space I would love to aid you with such an endeavor." It could be quite fun to have some time alone with her. "However if you find some spare time soon so would I still love a lesson of parkour from you as well."

Looking towards Seraphina and speaking up enough for them all to hear her.
    "Noble Seraphina" smiling a bit as she managed to not address her more formally, speaking up in a loud manner. "If all the ladies present would like so would I gladly host a slumber party event in the near future where we can build a massive fort and watch some nice movies together now I would like a girls night but naturally I would never dream of being mean to the boys and not letting them attend." Smiling a bit. "If people are interested so will I set up a notion with a date or send a chain text and ask that you all forward a reply then I will look into finding a locale unless you think your coffee shop could host it? However for fun so lets say that only sleepwear is allowed." Hoping that her cursed blessing wouldn't cheat to much on that.

Smiling towards Bugul and waving towards him, just showing him that he was seen and his presence not invisible.

Wait the Winter was talking towards her, perhaps this could be her chance to grow closer to him and mend the damage and rift she had caused between the two.
    "Come find me when you have the time and we can discuss what you would like, I am not the best at it but I would love to improve my skills and be of aid." With some effort maybe she could perhaps one day become the seamstress of the freehold, design was not for her but if Seraphina could design and she sew so would it be a good combination.

Feeling the power of the stone or rather the ease it brings, taking a deep breath and smiling feeling at ease, peaceful and happy as a tear slowly runs down her cheek she actually belonged and was home it was a marvelous feeling and one that she would not soon forget.
    Loudly applauding along for Seraphina as another tear drips down her other cheek.

Heading over to the Dread lord, hoping that she would not be a bother, gently curtsying a bit for him not a deep one though as tonight was for Circe and not him.
    "Venerable Dread Lord if you have the time some day in the near future so would I love to have a chance for a private chat and partake in your wisdom of the occult, folk tales, of us and your knowledge overall and if possible see your library if not just to meet and discuss things I would love to learn as much as possible for you and talk a bit of such matters if that would be of interest towards you." Shaking her head a little bit. "I heard you mentioning the rarity of Mandarin though if you need some help in that department so do I speak Mandarin along with a couple of other languages as well. If there is any tongue that you would see a need for someone to learn so would I not be opposed to it either, I am planning on learning Italian here soon then I think that German might be fun to learn either that or Japanese I am not sure yet."

Lastly heading over towards Seraphina and Fugly, kneeling down to pet Fugly a bit as she talks.
    "Noble Seraphina with this new addition of the wyrdstone I doubt the pledge we spoke of earlier will be of need unless you still desire it however for me I feel like I belong so I am good even without it. I thank you of my whole heart for your sacrifice and the ability to make me feel at home here."
    Standing up as she picks up two small package from her purse and hands it over to her.
    "This is why I wondered if you had any allergies, it's an oil that you add to your pillow to make it softly smell like lavender which will help you relax and bring a better sleep. See it like turning any normal pillow of your choosing into an aromatherapy pillow, I do hope it will be of use. Naturally I wanted you both to have one each." Smiling towards her Queen hoping that she would like the gift.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Coco took a long moment before she responded to the brilliantly glowing vision of moondust and celestial light. She needed that moment to steel herself, to marshal all of her resolve before she threw her attention upon the woman who's visage seemed so cruelly magnificent when it came to snaring the unconscious roots of her bug-touched mind.

"Well, it's quite simple, my dear," Coco replied, letting the unicorn drop out of the way as she prowled forward, as suave as could be in fuzzy bunny slippers and pajamas.

"I would teach you the ecstasy that can come from humility," the Wasp explained, planting her cane between Titania 's feet and leaning in until there was only a scant few inches left between them.

"Of course, that will have to wait. For now, I'm afraid this oath has grabbed my attention."

And with that, Coco spun away, bending to retrieve the unicorn, her eyes closing tight in that moment as tears of pain sparked at having been torn away from the glowing one that assaulted her senses so. She used the fuzzy unicorn to brush the hidden tears away and then walked over towards the monarchs.

"What oath do you expect us to swear?" she asked loudly, so she couldn't be ignored. "I quite like being unbound, though I don't want to leave this community."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

5. Likes , , liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught

PRE

Flowering

Rhodes frowned a little at Sera's excuses, but said nothing. It was a private matter then. Not for the Freehold.

The Dread Lord was content for explanations to be made, before slowly stepping in. "The Wyrdstone itself does not perform any defensive actions," He said slowly and clearly. "Rather, it provides a simple way of recording which changelings are considered a part of this Freehold or not, without the need for a formal Oath, which the Wyrd refuses to bind in this area for reasons our foremost occultist has still been unable to fathom after repeated attempts to determine."

Circe's quip about honeymoon draws a slight smile, quickly hidden.

The Dread Lord looks to Yamiyo's request, and shrugs with a small smile. "I am sure we can arrange such a thing. Edna's is always available to hold inquiring minds."

Emeralds turn to the sharp tones Coco seems to use as her default demanding tone. Still, he felt more than capable of handling her barbs this evening. "None, Miss Chanel" he rplied calmly, with a charming smile. "No Oath. Simply touch the stone, it's wyrd recognises yours... to a point. Leave the Freehold, in state or deed - such as, say, willful bretayal to the Gentry - and such membership is forfeit. It does not scry, or search, or bond in any way than recognising this Freehold's members with it's own. And if you wish some.... vow of honesty to verify my words, I am sure I can arrange such a thing." His word may be good enough for some, but he would be foolish to assume it was sufficiantly good for all.

Especially those feeling more.... waspish towards him.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: A breath of spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

Loyal Sp
    Dark Rite
    SumSol
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe points double finger guns at Rhodes, "Whaaat he said cuddle bug," winking at Coco.

She spread her arms wide, "This is an excellent solution ta the probls we been havin' here. Lots of ya folks know us plenty well, so ya know there ain't any tricks. I mean," she points at the base of the stone, "Ya think I'd prank ya all on something this important? I'd save that fer giant robots. But a short oath ta tell the truth? Sure," Circe nods, "Why let Rhodes be the only one ta do that, I'd be game. But Rhodes has a lot more filter then me, remember that," a quick thumbs with a smile. Because being honest can lead to lots of comedy.
    <font color="#ffff00">Fairest: Larcenist | </font>WYRD 2| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
+ Reply to Thread