Leon looked at Circe through his left hand's fingers. His right? It was holding up the burner phone on his ear. "Hold on a minute," he gives a put upon sigh as he looks to Circe.

"Why is there a crate of red dildos waiting to be shipped?" Circe laughs.

"Because it's funny. And they are illegally imported too,"
she shrugs at him, "And yer still complaining about somebody spying on you. This'd be strike two if it is the same asshole that is doing it, right?"

Leon really hated putting up with Circe. She was good at her job, sure, but the woman was as crazy as she was hot. "I am not even going to ask what it'd take to get you to stop doing this. Mostly I'm afraid what it would be."

Circe response came with a Yoda tone, "Wise you are."

Leon thought he might have a spy instead of a investigator snooping around. Circe wasn't a suspect. Too crazy was that gun bunny. "Thank you, just give me a heads up next time."

"Ooooh, ya want ta participate?"

"Sure," Leon sighed before going back to doing what he always did with Circe. Minimize the damage and maximize the utility. He didn't know how she was this competent at moving guns with how crazy she was at, well, everything else.

"Honestly Leo,"
she leans back and props her feet up on the table between them, "I ain't sure how ta up scale this without it getting weird." That made Leon pale.