DISPLAYED
(PRP) Dark Rites of Summer

Page 7 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

"Five years of work. You turn down my hospitality and then threaten our... project. Waring a crown and claiming a Freehold where our information said there was none. What do you expect? We know each other so little. So let us pass."

Charming continued, expressing a controlled sigh as he spoke.

Goff stared hard at Charming then shook his head. Growling a grumble, he looked from Charming to Circe and then on to Yamiyo Lillich

"Fine. Then leave us be. We have work to do. And you can continue doing... whatever it was that you were doing."

He continued staring at the diminutive Succubus.

"True I guess. So you'll understand if we simply want to get our business done with no interference. Our task... is set for two. Just us..."

The Ogre let go of his breath in a series of snorts. His posture was still tense but - for the moment - the aggression was leached from him. He placed his club on his shoulder and surveyed the scene, twisting at his hip as he looked over the cauldron.

"I guess break time is done. We will be on our way."

The Ogre's voice took on a firmness that indicated his words were more a statement than a question. His eyes swept over them all one last time, firming into a steely glare at Circe and hardening further at Charming, brooking no further delay. They softened as they fell on Yamiyo: hardness yielding to ennui and sadness.
    James Turner remained hidden in the ever swirling mists.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Slowly backing up a bit it was clear that speaking would get them no further, they were shady and a bit scary yes but she was not sure how they should proceed here. Their goal and odd ritual thing could be harmless but private, it could be extremely dangerous and connected to all the destruction they had seen she was just not sure what to do here and as such slowly backs away a bit ready to leave should her compatriots decide to do so, looking for a vantage point to sneak around them if they keep talking to see what is hidden behind their field of view or to be away from harm should a shotgun suddenly go off.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

3. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The dudes leave without explaining themselves, but of course. Yammy is quiet about it and Circe's only option to get them to talk involves shotgun to the legs. She doubted the Springs would enjoy that. So she will let them go.

Circe raises her hand in the air as a fist, then makes a safe motion. She doesn't even bother to hide that she did this to the departing outsiders. "Next time try more honesty and less roofies when playing diplomat! Unless ya wanna know how snipers say hello, they won't be tonight."

Circe makes sure to step so that Yamiyo is behind her, placing the Summer between the departing guys and the Spring. Once they are gone she looks around, "Well boys, thanks fer keen eyes and remind me ta splurge on ear mikes and walkies. Didn't know ya were a ventriloquist Johnny. Ya have my thanks. I can get ya a rifle. Or a stun gun if ya prefer."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

(Sight of Truth and Lies)Glamour 1 Spent
    PRE

Whisperwisp

James sighs as Circe just lets them walk away. Two intruders in our freehold with unknown plans, who tried to poison or drug her and the groundskeeper just lets them walk away with no punishment. He couldn’t roll his eyes hard enough. He sighed as she let them go he let his voice be heard for the first time. He calls upon the broken contract, his hidden weapon to let him see truth and the contract was null and void for this instance it seemed.

“Since our groundskeeper forgets herself I guess it's left to me. You’re intruders in our territory and you expect us to let you complete an unknown and unnamed mysterious project in our territory? What are you planning EXACTLY. Don’t tell me it’s a fucking project, I want details. What have you been planning for five years, who are THEY and what are you trying to do to them Goff.”

His temperance broke, he needed to know and needed to know more. Either way he was done here today as he’d given them a silver spoon and they did nothing with it.

failure

Goes by the name: John

6. Likes Origins, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Yamiyo Lillich slips back into the swirling mists. Beyond the camp lies the full extent of the large glade... No! A Hollow - empty and unclaimed, the remains of the previous occupant's work and abode not yet scoured away by the Thorns. The Succubus finds evidence of a tiled floor and chunks of stone walls, almost overgrown by vegetation.

There is no danger in this part of the Hedge at least - apart from themselves and the other Changelings.

Goff is moving away, not looking back. Charming is forced to follow suit and is shooting daggers from his eyes at the Ogre, as he is forced to abandon their camp and supplies.

Goff simply grunts and carries on his way when James Turner reveals himself, paying the Whisperwisp no mind - as if the Darkling was simply an apparition in the fog.

The Onyx Courtier gets a rise out of the still-seething Charming, who turns to James Turner as he passes, smirking viciously.

"Oh there are more things in the Hedge than Hobs and Gentry, my friend..."

The Darkling's Goblin Contract may not have fired, but he needs no power to know that Charming is being truthful - at least on this point.

Looking to close this scene soon. If you wish, we could continue? Saber Sloth I had hoped to make this a one scene story, but it might continue.
    LadySin Origins Shane

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Watching the hollow with amazed eyes, she was no expert on that matter and it was exciting to see one. Walking of to her companions wanting to take them along to let them see it.
    Speaking so that she knows that none but them can hear it.
    "I found what I believe to be a hollow just over there if you wanna check it out together? It seems like no one is using it but that was just from a quick glance."

Relaxing herself a bit.
    "Still are we really just gonna let them leave? I feared that talking to them would get us nowhere anymore and had planned to sneak around to see what this angle hid from us perhaps take a closer look at that stew. Their talk of a five year ritual in our territory and of another did sound rather ominous to me. I have no wish for the blood of the Lost to be spilt of course but that seemed far to ominous for my ears."

Looking back towards the hollow a bit and then towards Coco, smiling and blushing as the wrong thoughts for the situation flashes over her.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

0 Scenes

Y'all can continue if you want, but please don't make a PrP into a monster of a plot :P

10. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

In that case, I suggest we wind down the scene and let things go as they are. I can always do another PrP at some other time

12. Likes Shane liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I know about the MIBs," she snarked at Charming before looking to James, "They made valid arguments bro, and all boys were ta stay hidden til they left," Circe said before the outsiders had departed. Implying that there were more watching then just James. "I could shoot pretty boy in the ass, big guy didn't do nothin' but stick up fer an asshole friend. Or did ya want ta have Yamiyo punch him in the face instead of be pumping a round inta his ass?"

And people existed that'd pay for such a punch. Speaking of the cutie, she returned. "Fascinating chance fer loot Yammy. Also," she gives the Romancer a thumbs up, "Ya beat me to it. Playing dumb blonde and letting 'em go makes 'em less paranoid, therefore easier ta follow and spy upon," she looks to James, "I am subtle fer a Summer because I'm also a gun runner. I've no problem being a spy. We should check the stew. Depending on WHAT they spiked it with I might know the faction from the Bay they are with."

She walks over to the stew pot to do just that, "The Winters at least never tried ta kill me or mine even onto the end of my stay in the Bay. Hope they got some of my armory that I told everybody about."

Not that she'd publicized the traps.

ooc: Too distracted by work drama, IC I really should have had Circe suggest Yamiyo getting a free punch on Charming or Circe putting a round into his ass What should Circe roll to inspect the stew or we can move on to a new scene, I am fine with both. If continuing, what should she roll to investigate the stew?
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

"So I played look out and fed you information that you chose to ignore? You're going to believe two strangers who are about to go take a shit in your back yard over a fellow freeholder? Next time I'll feed Coco the information since she'll at least do something about it."

He rolled his eyes and then looked to Yamiyo for a second. "You had Goff eating out of your hand, you come on to everyone I've ever seen you meet and you couldn't this time? You had him on tilt and you couldn't push that desire for some information?"

He shook his head taking a step back from the group and then another letting the mist obscure him once more. "Subtle apparently means inaction from our groundskeeper. Glad we came out here so you could ignore the person feeding you intel, real smart. I understand what Coco was on about I think. You need to figure out where your home is Circe, is it the Bay or is it here? Because I don't think your heart ever left the Bay. It's small talk with a couple kids from the Bay, bitching about Anne, and then letting them go do whatever they want without a question in our own back yard.

"I'm done wasting my time and resources here. If you're not gonna listen I don't need to come out. I'm going to a meeting." He shrugged and didn't wait for a reply, another step back further away from the group and into the mist. He could find his way out on his own, he knew where the gate was.

James Exits the Scene

Goes by the name: John

Page 7 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread